Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 244 ac

Default 244 ac

Lightazk - Pure Fighter

With all the AC screen shots people have been posting i think its about time i weighed in.

I forgot to Drag the rats over though

Default Sick

Gratz Lighty...what can i say...sick..:P
    QuickBenqb 3*wiz/3*sorc/3*fvs/bard/pala/barb/fgr/rgr/rog/mnk/clr/drd/art/Wiz (current)
    Yil 3*Rngr/4*Fgr/3*Pala/3*Brd/3*Brb/3*Drd/3*Mnk/3*Clr/3*Fvs/3*Wiz/3*Sorc/3*Art/3*Rog/Monk (current)
    Bankrupt FvS lvl 20 (TR1) Krupppe lvl 25 something (TR3)
    ~Arise~

any chance you can give a breakdown of gear to help us who would like to get close to that.

Notice how he cut off the buff bar, with all the things you can't sustain, like House D pots, Elixir of Supreme Ability, etc? If you look at his yourddo page, his AC when he last logged off was 106.

Edit: I'm not saying "he didn't do it, this is a fake", and I'm not saying "I wish I could do that, but since I can't I'll insult him". All I said was that, when most people post screenshots, they don't edit them to remove things like the buff bar. The 244 ac IS impressive, but it is not a sustainable impressive. When the House D pots, store elixirs, Festivult cookies, etc wear out, what is the ac then? 244 is not his "walking around" ac. I've looked at his YOURDDO page since then, and seen his logged-off ac at 162, which is, to me, more impressive than a 244 that is not sustainable.
    Last edited by Barazon; 11-03-2012 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barazon View Post
    Notice how he cut off the buff bar, with all the things you can't sustain, like House D pots, Elixir of Supreme Ability, etc? If you look at his yourddo page, his AC when he last logged off was 106.
    Wow, 3 posts in and the naysaying starts. Honestly.

Gratz Lighti. I don't care how you did it, it shows serious dedication and research, and if you offer a quick breakdown as I'm sure you may then the community will benefit from the info. Nice work!

This is not sustainable, this is everything i can think of in Game to get as high as possible (bar haste guard). I do not run in this set up. Usually i sit around 170 Unbuffed.
    Last edited by Lighti; 10-27-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Wow, does it really matter? Its a max AC thread, why don't you try to do better then if its not an achievement.

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Founder & Build Synthesis Battlehawke's Avatar

Default 244 ac

I'm impressed!!!
    The Best Server: Gallhanda

Looking for a great guild? Check Out Our Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

Looking for some good builds to play? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...for-Characters

You are the max ac god. That is all.

i am impressed, just wanted a breakdown to see how to obtain it. I knew it not sustainable and was max ac and it is awesome. Just wanted to know how he got it so I can try to get close. Basically my situation is I have a pure tank and a monk tank. I got frustrated with my pure tank saves so then tried him as an evasion tank to boost his dodge and evasion but still not liking him. SO going tr him again. The monk tank is awesome and is insanely over powered for a tank as can even tank in grandmaster of flowers and use lotus and EIN so want a more pure tank for when not goin gto use the monk. Main difference is PRR the monk cannot get PRR so in situtations where I want a pure sword and board guy i want a max ac and PRR dude so respecing my fighter again.

That why i want the breakdown just to see how you did it and what i can use. I will be going dwarf as tootanks (my fighter started off dwarf) and I love em as tanks and noticed eventually they going to have stalwart defender out for dwarves so figure might as well get him as a dwarf fighter now then save a lesser heart for later if I need to make changes.

Please let me know the breakdown so i can see what I can use.

Community Member

Default Shield

Wow dude, that is pretty incredible. I wonder what ur defence chance would be at lvl with that much ac I cant even make a guess lol (given exponentially decreasing returns).

Hmm, I am curious as to why u r using and Epic templars Bulwark. I was under the impression that it gave less ac bonus overall than thse planeforged minlvl25 +6 shields? Those give something like 18 if I recall (got a tank also using one) and honsestly I have not even seen an epic bulwark tagged to me, so I dont really know. I just suspect that as min lvl20, it might give less? Although I am aware that you did very careful research in this thing and I assume that as +7 the epic bulwark might give even better ac? Could you please enlighten me?

Default Shenanigans?

How is your Blocking AC (45) 199 lower than your regular AC???

(BTW...picture saved for future purposes)

jealous much? what maxed out ablities, stats, dcs, r not temporary? totally impressed and inspired to try an ac build...but do i have to go dwarf?

Used Templars as it has a higher MDB.
    Blocking ac says +5 not 45 :P

Forgot to look at defense chance but at 215 i think it was 83%

Will do a breakdown later when im not busy.
    Last edited by Lighti; 10-28-2012 at 03:06 PM.

friggin OOBER!

Is that some sort of Omniscience helm?
    Characters: Groundnpound - Whatmanabar - Paleforce - ChonknorrisCaelasreth - Giggidy - DrGinger - Brassmonkey

Member of Captains Crew Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by Lighti View Post
    Blocking ac says +5 not 45 :P
    Doh!

Quote Originally Posted by giggiddy View Post
    friggin OOBER!

Is that some sort of Omniscience helm?
    yer, dont normally wear it, its jsut for the SS

Ya I figured.

You definitely have your bases covered for the max AC shot with the swapped claw gloves for charged gaunts and the magister sigil buff very nice lol

Did you have an arti for buffages and bard there to sing you songs too? I did a screenshot right before the u14 with an arti, bard, and even found me a halfling companion Haven't done it yet.

But I'm curious like the other asked as well, why did you choose that shield as opposed to a random +7 shield? Unless you have +7 on the shield's slot...
    Characters: Groundnpound - Whatmanabar - Paleforce - ChonknorrisCaelasreth - Giggidy - DrGinger - Brassmonkey

And did you make a Lit II with exceptional +2 dex just for this screenshot? haha

Theres a post on forums with 131 AC before U14.
    Yup used Arti n halfling (there the legs you can see).
    Nah its jsut the weapon tht was equipped

Dwarf can get Armour Mastery Enhancements.

Templars Bulwark is 17 (+7 slotted) but then has a MDB of 4. Would get the same AC or possibly 1 more if i had a +7 Planeforged depending on how multiplying works out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast