Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Get a 31% boost to Heroic XP, now through October 31st!
    This is definitely a treat and not a trick! All I can say is thank you!
    CC Casting Druid:
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers:
    U25 Patch 1 Dex Halfling Assassin Build:
    Warlock DC Caster:

Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (20 Warlock EA DPS Build), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

A friend of mine is on last life for completionist!

Go Thalzur~~~

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diyon View Post
    Yay! That bonus makes the horrible horrible pun in the title forgivable! =P
    NOTHING could make up for that pun.... well maybe a 50% xp bonus

Me? Greedy?
    Cannith: Yasina, Sarasina, Treyanna, Tresina
    Sarlona: Jatner, Yannow, Justanna

Quote Originally Posted by rayworks View Post
    Trying to make up for breaking Mabar, huh? Why not give us Epic XP bonus?
    Yes, how DARE you guys giving us something good for free when you could give something better for free. No one want this free stuff like this. Right?
    Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist (12/14) [<o>]
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Community Member
    Nr Stratford, England

Default Phew,what a relief

I remember when i just started playing this game after month or 2 and just went into places for the fun of it.
    "What's this?" " Deleras's graveyard". "I'll have a look in there".
    lMabar was a moment i'll treasure for it "Truely FRIGHTENED me to DEATH"
    for an hour or more and after logging in and out half a dozen times i really thought my 2 month old character was REALLY going to DIE yes really i thought literally deleted from the game.. I breathed a sigh of relief when i asked and found out it could be cured.
    So i love you MUMMY for xp bonus and look foorward to being scared out of my wits in Mabar again.
    Just awestruck, wether it be a Dragon flying overhead Stormreach, that glowing character who just zoomed in'n'out of the Pub, or that i can drink a Beholder under the table and best of all rescuing Damsels in distress.

Default Ty

for ruining chances of raids and hitting epic quests.......wen in doubt convince the fools to run 6 year old content again

itll always save you from disgruntled customers

Default Boo

So I get nothing because I have no toons that can take advantage of the bonus. Thanks Turbine thats a fair honest bonus.

Please just quit doing events nothing good comes of it. Your plans are great but your execution is horrible just stop. Let me guess when events are going on the lag is my ISP provider or my rig, going all the way back to the tent blowing up, have we learned nothing in 6 + years. Im sick of it and annoyed just call it a day and stop please!
    Officer of Chimera - Sarlona

Poway, CA

What about those of us who have no sub-20 toons?

Aylianna - 7TR Cleric 25* Sellia - TR Ranger 20 * Yelenna 2TR Cleric Level 22 * Callwynn - 3TR Rogue 25 * Primabotta 4TR 12 Fighter/6 Ranger/2 Rogue * Aylamaran 12TR 17 Barbarian/2 Rogue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12