Community Member

Default Mexicanos al grito de guerra

Hola a todos espero estén pasándolo bien, bueno directo al grano jejeje soy un Mexicano que juega DDO desde hace ya casi 2 años y en el tiempo que llevo jugando me la he pasado en puras Guilds de gente que no habla español, sin contar el breve lapso que estuve en Héroes Olvidados...el punto es que me gustar*a saber si hay mas gente Mexicana en el servidor ademas de Vikkipedia( Don Victor para algunos) de ser as* estar*a muy complacido de ayudarles con lo que necesiten si pueden comentar o hacer algo para empezar a conocernos ya que hasta ahora la guild mas activa de gente que habla español es TI (Terrorismo Interno) ellos son en su mayor*a españoles/argentinos y no tengo nada en contra de hecho he llegado a conocer a varios y es bastante entretenido estar con ellos en fin si saben de alguien o son mexs reportense no estoy discriminando ni nada solo quiero saber si hay compatriotas en el server y cuantos

Feliz Mabar para todos

Bonjour.

2014 DDO Players Council

Thank goodness for Google Translate! Here:

Hi all I hope to be having fun, straight to the point lol good'm a Mexican playing DDO for almost two years and in my time I've spent playing in pure Guilds of people who do not speak Spanish, not counting the brief period I was in Unsung Heroes ... the point is that I would like to know if there are more people on the server Mexicana besides Vikkipedia (Don Victor for some) if so I would be very pleased to help them with what they need if they can comment on or make something to begin to know and so far the most active guild of people who speak Spanish is iT (Homegrown Terrorism) they are mostly Spanish / Argentine and I have nothing against the fact I have come to know several and quite entertaining in order to be with them if they know someone or are MEXS please report'm not discriminating or anything just want to know if there compatriots server and how

Happy Mabar for all

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    Thank goodness for Google Translate! Here:
    Haahahaha ....or a laughter on spanish jajajaja

nvm

Here's it patched, since machine translation isn't too good
    Quote Originally Posted by eryah View Post
    Hello everyone, hope you are having fun, straight to the point lol i'm a Mexican playing DDO for almost 2 years and in the time i have spent playing i have only been in Guilds that don't speak spanish, not counting the brief lapse i was in Héroes Olvidados (Forgotten Heroes)... point is i'd like to know if there's more Mexican people in the server aside of Vikkipedia (Don Victor for some), if so, i'd be very pleased with helping in whatever you need

If you can, comment or do something to start meeting since until now the most active guild of spanish speakers is TI (Terrorismo Interno / Internal Terrorism). They are mostly from Spain or Argentina, which i don't have anything against them, in fact i have been able to know several and is quite fun to be with them

Anyways, if you know of someone or are from Mex please report
    I'm not discriminating or anything, just want to know if there's compatriots in the server and how many.

Happy Mabar for all
    Man, i'm in Orien and indeed we tend to mix with any guild i'll post here in english for people to know this.
    It's fairly common that Mexicans would speak english in this game, as is likely due to proximity with the U.S.
    Southamericans and players from Spain are indeed more likely to want to join spanish speaking guilds.

The other reason is the timezones, we have up to four hours difference with the south americans.
    I see players from Spain begin to show up in the morning thus not matching our night time sessions.

This also makes the american players not see them often, since europeans play with six or more hours ahead.
    Unfortunately this split makes us go unnoticed at times, and makes it looks like there's few spanish speakers overall.
    Won't stand out like the Brazilian players do, which are far more likely to group in their portuguese speaking guilds.

While scattered i wouldn't call us few, i see us here and there all the time, including a fair amount of U.S. players that do speak spanish.
    We are out there and yeah we eat tacos, real ones, not that thing you get in Taco Bell trust me on that.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by donfilibuster View Post
    Here's it patched, since machine translation isn't too good

Man, i'm in Orien and indeed we tend to mix with any guild i'll post here in english for people to know this.
    It's fairly common that Mexicans would speak english in this game, as is likely due to proximity with the U.S.
    Southamericans and players from Spain are indeed more likely to want to join spanish speaking guilds.

The other reason is the timezones, we have up to four hours difference with the south americans.
    I see players from Spain begin to show up in the morning thus not matching our night time sessions.

This also makes the american players not see them often, since europeans play with six or more hours ahead.
    Unfortunately this split makes us go unnoticed at times, and makes it looks like there's few spanish speakers overall.
    Won't stand out like the Brazilian players do, which are far more likely to group in their portuguese speaking guilds.

While scattered i wouldn't call us few, i see us here and there all the time, including a fair amount of U.S. players that do speak spanish.
    We are out there and yeah we eat tacos, real ones, not that thing you get in Taco Bell trust me on that.
    Que ´padre gracias por el favor y si alguna vez visitas ghallanda dejame saber que necesitas