Default Web of Chaos Epic Seals

For those of you that do not know, currently on live, seals from the web of chaos chain are only droping on epic normal, everything else drops base items instead.
    I've tried for two weeks alredy to get on lamania and i always get errors updating client for it but since there is nothing about that on the release notes and the devs seem to at least check what happens in here.

Is a fix to this scheduled for this update?
    Do the Devs know about this bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Mryal View Post
    For those of you that do not know, currently on live, seals from the web of chaos chain are only droping on epic normal, everything else drops base items instead.
    I've tried for two weeks alredy to get on lamania and i always get errors updating client for it but since there is nothing about that on the release notes and the devs seem to at least check what happens in here.

Is a fix to this scheduled for this update?
    Do the Devs know about this bug?
    Is that where I went wrong? I have been running that stuff for more than half a YEAR hunting for a particular seal.
    Scoobmx Scoobshot Arcscoob Beefscoob : Imperial Assassins : Argonnessen
    My Builds : Abbot Raid Manual : Weapon Damage Modeler : My Trades

Probably.

Scrolls drop at increased rates on Epic Hard / Elite, but seal and shard drop rates are drastically reduced. Often when you would/should get a seal or shard you get a base item in the chest instead.

This bug has been around for quite a while.

I'm sure it has been bugreported many, many times, but the Devs don't seem to care a fig about it. And with the current state of the known issues list, I'm not sure I blame them. When the Titanic is sinking and exploding at the same time, any individual quest issue starts to look like rearranging deck chairs.
    Last edited by Entelech; 10-29-2012 at 10:50 PM.
    Give a man a fish, and he demands two more tomorrow.
    Teach a man to fish, and he'll leave to find somebody who'll just give him a fish.
    Beat him unconscious with the fish, and it's comedy.

Community Member lucreciacrescent's Avatar

actually you guys aren't the only ones experiencing this bug, a lot of people have been complaining regarding epic items in the server, lama is becoming more buggier than the actual live servers them selves cause devs don't really check on what's happening around here :\ im much more willing to play in live even though the exp rates are a lower, turbine points are not free, and epic loots are MUCH more easier to get and grinding in-game isn't too hard as it is in lamannia. and btw, devs are not even planning to fix certain bug issues like the character copy and bug report tool :\
    Last edited by lucreciacrescent; 10-30-2012 at 08:28 AM.

Hmm,

I may have been hasty in absolving the Devs in regard to this bug.

Apparently they found the time to make Potions of Wonder stack, and to break Fire Shield for no good reason, but this bug still stands.
    Give a man a fish, and he demands two more tomorrow.
    Teach a man to fish, and he'll leave to find somebody who'll just give him a fish.
    Beat him unconscious with the fish, and it's comedy.