Community Member

Thumbs down Any chance for a Silver Flame Blessing fix for Mabar?

Normally, we used to get a considerable improvement (doubling) in the "in-town" regeneration rate of HP and SP upon reaching 150 Favor with the Silver Flame. You'd get a little item and "eat" it to improve from 2HP + 5SP to 4HP + 10SP. This was a W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L thing to have in public area events like Mabar and The Smuggler's Rest (public area only). Granted, at high level, you still have to offset it a bit with heals and possibly mnemonic potions, but it was very helpful from level 9-17.
    Pious - 150 Favor
    Your character permanently benefits from the Blessing of the Silver Flame effect. It improves regeneration while in a town or tavern - causes the character to receive 4HP + 10SP instead of the default 1HP + 5SP per 6 seconds.

Note: someone recently changed this from "default 2HP + 5SP" to "default 1HP + 5SP", however on the Blessing of the Silver Flame page, it still shows the old rates:

Originally this broke with the release of Update 14:
    Prior to this I was enjoying a full 4 hp/tick regeneration rate with my pure Fighter.

With 15.2, and the Silver Flame Blessing now "automatically" granted, I had hoped this to be fixed. Unfortunately, I still have a 2 hp/tick rate. What's worse, is my other characters that do not yet have the blessing are getting - you guessed it - 2 hp/tick. (This is not ENTIRELY correct: those without the Blessing are actually getting approximately 1.6 hp/tick... not sure why.)

My last results for my other commonly played low-level (Rogue 9):
    2 1 2 2 2 1 1 1 2 2 1 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 2 2 1 1 2 1 1 1 2 1 2

For the character with >> 150 Silver Flame Favor (Fighter 20):
    2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2

I've confirmed with other players in-game, and thus far, it appears people agree that they are only getting 2 hp/tick now. Is this WAI? And does that mean attaining Silver Flame favor of 150 now boosts in-town healing rate by 25% instead of 100%? (I've also bug-reported this and awaiting any sort of acknowledgment.)

Has anyone managed to get it back to the correct 4 HP / 10 SP per tick? If so, how? Talking with Astra Quinlin does seem to refresh it, but it doesn't alter the rate. If you're watching your inventory and click fast enough, you can even use the item like you used to be required to.

I originally posted this to the Technical Assistance forum from the main forum list as it seems to list user contributions/discussion but was policed by a user to move it - does make sense though, as I'm ideally looking for dev acknowledgment as well as user feedback and further confirmation of the issue. Unfortunately, this forum isn't purposely designed for user contributions/discussion per se so the other seems more relevant, but admittedly this is technically an "in-game" issue so it reaches over both forums. Argh. I suppose this'll have to do (and I have no clue how to move my original post here - any hints are appreciated).

Last edited by Tyrost; 10-22-2012 at 06:51 PM.