Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by AegonTargaryen View Post
    Well ****. I still haven't received an email from Tolero yet, so I went to my user cp to make sure I have the right email address listed. Of course its not. The worst part is, I tried to edit it and when I click 'save changes', it says I have entered the wrong password. There is no field for password, only fields for new address and new address confirmation.
    /facepalm
    I don't think Tolero is sending everyone that donated emails.....

I think you will just magically get the Forum title. Around the same time, you should be getting In Game mail with the companion and whatever else.

If I recall correctly, you were asked your Forum name and Character/Server name you wanted to get the mail.

The only thing I got in email form was my receipt.

If I am wrong about anything I posted, I am sure someone will come along and call me bad names and correct me.

~Opall~
    I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON . I am 1 of many and WE DO NOT approve

~We are Anonymous~We are Legion~We do not forgive~We do not forget~Expect us~

Quote Originally Posted by OpallNotten View Post
    I don't think Tolero is sending everyone that donated emails.....

I think you will just magically get the Forum title. Around the same time, you should be getting In Game mail with the companion and whatever else.

If I recall correctly, you were asked your Forum name and Character/Server name you wanted to get the mail.

The only thing I got in email form was my receipt.

If I am wrong about anything I posted, I am sure someone will come along and call me bad names and correct me.

~Opall~
    Unfortunately, the email is needed as it supplies a key to apply via the myaccount.turbine.com website in order to re receive the in-game token to hand in. It works similar to the MotU pre-purchase.

Forum titles are being updated directly, no notification of that.

I'd suggest you contact Tolero via PM with your problem, unless she pops along with a different solution.
    The Theorybuild Author
    Quote Originally Posted by twinstronglord View Post
    Up to this point we've all been beating around the bush. Lolth has a very small box in which you can hit her.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlathen View Post
    Unfortunately, the email is needed as it supplies a key to apply via the myaccount.turbine.com website in order to re receive the in-game token to hand in. It works similar to the MotU pre-purchase.

Forum titles are being updated directly, no notification of that.

I'd suggest you contact Tolero via PM with your problem, unless she pops along with a different solution.
    Thank You for clarifying that for me.

Technically, I was just trying to help the poster that was upset about not getting his email. I wasn't upset

I know Tolero has lots to do. I am guessing that maybe this is being handled in alphabetical order....lol.
    You got your stuff and your an A
    I have an O.
    I am patient

~Opall~

I know I missed the whole thing, including the drawing, but can I still donate? Where?

Quote Originally Posted by OpallNotten View Post
    ...If I recall correctly, you were asked your Forum name and Character/Server name you wanted to get the mail...
    Actually Forum name or Character/Server name ... but if you consider that the donation exceeded $ 6.000, this mean if everybody donated approximately $ 10, and half of the donators are players, then the list of Heros is indeed loooong

So handcrafted application of the titles may take quite some time ... especially if she has to look everybody up because some players may have given either the forum name or the server
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

Not to pester you Tolero, but are you still working on the handouts?

I am just asking because I think I gave all my info but maybe I am wrong.
    I gave Forum Name, Character most played, email address, and Server.

Was there anything I forgot?

Was just curious. I have received my forum title over a week ago but did not receive the wolf pup. Were the gifts Tolero is giving out being done at separate times? I provided toon name, server name, and forum name.
    Main - Dinomyte, Leader of the Cult of the Onyx Pikachu
    Alts - Skrapheep, Nimbleklutz, Magnarok, Metocalypse

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Samir_Bennal View Post
    Was just curious. I have received my forum title over a week ago but did not receive the wolf pup. Were the gifts Tolero is giving out being done at separate times? I provided toon name, server name, and forum name.
    I got mine a while back, but they came on different days, and the wolf pup came as a code in a PM on the forums, so check your PM's.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Lord_Newbie View Post
    I got mine a while back, but they came on different days, and the wolf pup came as a code in a PM on the forums, so check your PM's.
    Nope. No PM. Got title on the 23rd. No puppy. Is why I am asking.
    Main - Dinomyte, Leader of the Cult of the Onyx Pikachu
    Alts - Skrapheep, Nimbleklutz, Magnarok, Metocalypse

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456