Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by 49dae13 View Post
    Just the kind of sentiment i would expect from someone with 19 post in last 10 days all belittling ddo and its developers and players and if mediocrity is understanding that Dev's should be working on bugs and not going through 100's of bug reports on a known issue means that I encourage it then i guess i do but as far as excepting poor quality thats why Im here playing with toons that arent set up the way i would like them to be. Seems to me the ones accepting poor quality are the ones that complain because they cant get the toons they want and so will not even try to help fix the game
    I wouldnt complain if I didnt care about the game and the community. Perhaps I have been too critical and at times mean, but that is a direct result of seeing this game get worse.

When there is no complaining, you better be worried.

Community Member lucreciacrescent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buttkierownsmade View Post
    Hey Squeak, when exactly is that event suposed to happen ??
    squeak said that sometime this week, hope it's really soon though. hoping for an exp NPC rather than an exp event

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by lucreciacrescent View Post
    squeak said that sometime this week, hope it's really soon though. hoping for an exp NPC rather than an exp event
    Depending on how bad the hurricane ends up being I could see this getting pushed back to next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    Depending on how bad the hurricane ends up being I could see this getting pushed back to next week.
    actually one of the reasons why i want it to be earlier, either earlier or moved next week :\ either way

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=396563
    wasn't sure if the devs would be reading it from the General Discussion Forum so I might as well add it here
    Last edited by lucreciacrescent; 10-29-2012 at 06:12 AM.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    The Next Event will probably be next week (I'll keep you updated). I understand many people will want to participate in Mabar, so I don't want to interfere with that.

As for loot in the AH. I will be filling the AH tonight. I'll make this batch lvl 20
    Sooooo, if we hit November without the Mabar Fesitval launching can we get a leveling event this weekend?

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

They could do like UO; make the first X amount of time being logged into Lam be a boosted exp time. So the first 2 hours you could get 1000% exp.

I would reinstall Lamina if there was a char wipe. But, don't see the reason to do so since I have been doing a lot of work learning how the ED's work together. Now, if I go on Lam, I have to spend 3 months getting my ED's back up to where I'm testing live? Sorry, but I'm having a lot more fun learning how to exploit live bugs... I would be interested in testing Lam and reporting bugs, if I was testing with something familiar, unfortunately I have no clue what those toons have except NO ED levels.

so can at least someone provide us with an event over at lama? xD a lot of people are finally tuned in

Quote Originally Posted by Thud View Post
    I would reinstall Lamina if there was a char wipe. But, don't see the reason to do so since I have been doing a lot of work learning how the ED's work together. Now, if I go on Lam, I have to spend 3 months getting my ED's back up to where I'm testing live? Sorry, but I'm having a lot more fun learning how to exploit live bugs... I would be interested in testing Lam and reporting bugs, if I was testing with something familiar, unfortunately I have no clue what those toons have except NO ED levels.
    3 months ? I got 4 ED lvl's on 3 differant toons (that were created on Lamannia) over the weekend just running the new update.

But now am back to playin on live server till next lvl'n event still have 10 more toons that I want to run through there (since I like to test with all classes) but there lvl is not high enough yet.

Squeak, when is next lvl'n event ??????? You said maybe this week, but still no word. You said you didnt want to interfere with Mabar, but still no Mabar.

Edit: Oops just logged on live and saw Mabar is up, my bad. Sorry Squeak.
    Last edited by 49dae13; 10-30-2012 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stonealot View Post
    Lol sounds like a spoiled child whinning cause he didnt get his way.

And to 49dae13 its nice to see that mature adults play this game.
    Congrats on your second post!
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345