Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Thank you for the info!

As for #3: I believe you have to use Leap of Faith or Abundant Step.
    Designing a chest which excludes half of your players isn't cool. Being able to use cannith boots is good, but there's still a problem: it seems 'you have to' still be caught by the trap in order to land one of the jumps. Not all of us are caught by traps.

I'm not saying it should be easy. It just shouldn't be exclusionary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Quote Originally Posted by Terebinthia View Post
    Also disappointing to have a second door to unlock when you have found a key - it just felt like a cash grab for bells of opening to me.
    I did not see it as a cash grab by any means. The bells are only needed if you decide not to bring a rogue or arti with you. If they remove all locked doors/chests there would be far less a reason to run a rogue. I am glad that my 16B/2F/2Rog still has something to do besides disarming Spell Traps

Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    I’m only nerfing you now so I can buff you later.

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    Designing a chest which excludes half of your players isn't cool. Being able to use cannith boots is good, but there's still a problem: it seems 'you have to' still be caught by the trap in order to land one of the jumps. Not all of us are caught by traps.

No, just jump straight up and click your boots/wings. Do not push in any directions and you will land right on the platform just in front of the trap or in the trap.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post

I was able to get to the chest with a pure Barbarian without using Cannith Boots. The only thing I used, besides making sure I had FF and maxed Jump, was the Barbarian Sprint Boost. I haven't tried to replicate it on another character yet to see if just a Haste will work as well. But Monk and FvS and the various ED clickies aren't needed for Barbarians (and probably Rangers). As easy as it was for me to get there on my Barbarian, I wouldn't be surprised if a Haste pot and good timing would allow people to make a jump to get the chest.

Angry

I can't seem to get past the root wall at the fallen tree will not break no matter what i try!!!!
    William L. DeAemond

Quote Originally Posted by oradafu View Post
    I was able to get to the chest with a pure Barbarian without using Cannith Boots. The only thing I used, besides making sure I had FF and maxed Jump, was the Barbarian Sprint Boost. I haven't tried to replicate it on another character yet to see if just a Haste will work as well. But Monk and FvS and the various ED clickies aren't needed for Barbarians (and probably Rangers). As easy as it was for me to get there on my Barbarian, I wouldn't be surprised if a Haste pot and good timing would allow people to make a jump to get the chest.
    I can't tell you how often I forget I have ranger haste boost.

I'll have to go give it a better effort tonight. Pretty sure just haste pot + FF + maxjump isn't enough, but i'll triple check
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Question

so is the quest fixed or is it still broken was having trouble at the enchanted wall of roots they would not break

Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

We are working on a fix for the dungeon, and it should be going to live soon. Unfortunately, this fix will probably not make it to Lamannia for a while.

Unfortunately, this fix will probably not make it to Lamannia for a while.
    Good news. Hoping to see Lamannia push out the U17 preview and more importantly the enhancement-redo preview - even if that wont go live till post U17.

Wipe this server and show us what Eladrin & team's kettle is brewing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    DO NOT DO THIS. We are investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratch View Post
    Good news. Hoping to see Lamannia push out the U17 preview and more importantly the enhancement-redo preview - even if that wont go live till post U17.

Wipe this server and show us what Eladrin & team's kettle is brewing!
    Hear! Hear!

We are working on a fix for the dungeon, and it should be going to live soon. Unfortunately, this fix will probably not make it to Lamannia for a while.
    Quest is broke on HE, cant get past first root wall, untargetable, unbreakable. Also, found bear floating in sky, had to kill with spike growth.

Did free souls optional killed everything, cant get past first root wall. Oh, and the dryad went like, under the ground or something to heal.. very weird.

Ok reentered on casual, got it to work
    Rentered on HE again, got it to work too. Seems the dryads need to be killed, then there trees. I may have killed them too fast the first time.
    Still shouldnt bug out like this.
    Last edited by Mindos; 01-01-2014 at 04:56 PM. Reason: update!! KTXHS57385FkjJHF35cnfH J/k

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12