Default Bug report broken

Hi devs,

The in game bug reporting tool went down today - reverted to the log in bug, probably about 8 am eastern time.

Your odds of getting bug reports will improve considerably if you fix this. Many thanks
    Terebinthia, Terebynthia, Tereana, Tereaina, Tereanna, Terebyte, Terechan, Terebinthis
    The Hand of the Black Tower, Khyber.
    Cupcakes welcomed.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Terebinthia View Post
    Your odds of getting bug reports will improve considerably if you fix this. Many thanks
    the bug reporting tool has been broken since inception.... Dont you think they would have fixed it by now if they had the skills to do so?

Quote Originally Posted by mystafyi View Post
    the bug reporting tool has been broken since inception.... Dont you think they would have fixed it by now if they had the skills to do so?
    Guess I was around before inception then! Since it's always worked fine for me.

I'm sure Tere knows, but for everyone else, bugs can also be reported via the 'Submit a Bug' link on the navigation bar of the forums.
    || Arari - Cleric Rogue || Athyria - Satanic Mechanic || Ethirial - Arcane Archer || Tiarinlasa - Spell Singer || Zirron - Divine Avenger ||

Quote Originally Posted by mystafyi View Post
    No, it was working absolutely fine this morning for a couple of hours after the server glitch, which was, y'know, why I brought it to their attention.
    Terebinthia, Terebynthia, Tereana, Tereaina, Tereanna, Terebyte, Terechan, Terebinthis
    Cupcakes welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by NexEverto View Post
    Guess I was around before inception then! Since it's always worked fine for me.

I'm sure Tere knows, but for everyone else, bugs can also be reported via the 'Submit a Bug' link on the navigation bar of the forums.
    Aye, and I will churn through the really big bugs that didn't get through after the weekend. Just loses them stuff like the loc codes and so on, so it's not so great for bug hunting. Saying something like "two mephits are stuck and glitching in, um, the castly quest" isn't quite as good as a precise location really
    Cupcakes welcomed.