Smile [Video] At school of magic with Ryumajin of Cannith - EE Green Dragon Scales Farming

[Video] Don't Drink the Water EE Solo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA4q7VRdl_0

Hello all,

I've made a video where i show up how an endgame built Air Savant, with endgame equipment and a lot of pastlives, can farm on Epic Elite Green Dragonscales even in solo. Farming on EE it's a dangerous practice, you might get almost shotted or doublestriked everywere even with 700+ hps, but can be really rewarding: scales drop rates are slightly higher and you can get high level loot (for example 120 spell power scepters with your favourite mastery added or +8 abilities accessories). EE rewards tends to be much better than standard ones as well.

Ryumajin is an Air Savant Sorcerer made specifically to exploit the Sense Weakness ability from the Fury of the Wild Destiny. I run all the time with Charisma Yugoloth essence on EE content and a decent 48 Evocation and 48 Enchantment DC. Held mobs takes 50% extra damage generally but with Sense Weakness you get a boots of 30% extra damage. This means for a standard quest in which you can rend helpless your mobs it's a very nice DPS addition and makes more easy the trash clearing. For Raid purpose i usually run something else in my tier4 fate slot to improve spell DPS.

Well enjoy the video ,

BR,
    Z.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

Thumbs up

Pretty fricken cool.
    The Fockers of Argo
    Fuglymofo; LOOON; Hobaggin; Fuglyrobo; Buttscracher; Whoaa

Very nice man. I'm more impressed that you have an Epic SS ring

Very well done! Great player.
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Question

Why is the Dragon just standing there?

What spell are you using to make it helpless?
    The Blood of the Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Zorth View Post
    Why is the Dragon just standing there?

What spell are you using to make it helpless?
    It's a current (fairly long running now) bug with the end fight where-in terrain bugs out the boss and he cannot target / attack the players.

- JJ

all good things must come to an end ...i didnt find the video that impressive because op knowingly used a bug in end fight ... it would have been impressive if the dragon had fought back..which after turbine staff watchs the video he will start doing in u16 or sooner
    Last edited by 9Crows; 10-11-2012 at 10:13 PM.

Posting a video of yourself exploiting terrain on the official forums. That's certainly not in the top 5 clever things to do.
    Distributed - Currently on life 80.

Quote Originally Posted by 9Crows View Post
    all good things must come to an end ...i didnt find the video that impressive because op knowingly used a bug in end fight ... it would have been impressive if the dragon had fought back..which after turbine staff watchs the video he will start doing in u16 or sooner
    I'll have to disagree here. I think the dragon fight, even done "correctly" would have been the least impressive thing.

OP: Great use of Debuffs (Mind Fog, Hypno, and Crushing despair). Nice foot work you hardly needed to heal and when you did it wasn't running away you did it mid-fight or only after. All in all I thought it was a great run.

See Below
    Quote Originally Posted by -Avalon- View Post
    What is your highest level toon again?? Because I have seen Barb's hit for over 2K on pretty much every hit... and do most of that on any mob near his target as well... I have not seen any wizards/sorcs/clerics do that yet... They do large numbers yes, not nearly THAT large... No, they go "FINGER!" and mob dies or saves...

There is a guy on the forums who posted a few days ago he'd never seen a caster do 2000 damage before. Ever. I hope he watches this.
    Last edited by Syllph; 10-11-2012 at 11:15 PM.

OMG You have an EroSS
    If you are reading this, that probably means I am broadcasting live @ http://www.twitch.tv/ZonixxTV

Arg! Wish my country of residence didn't block youtub

Exclamation Dragon Encounter needs AI tweaks (and Sorcerer Needs fixes)

Quote Originally Posted by 9Crows View Post
    I would be very ****ed off if the Staff decides to *fix* his way the dragon encounter and doesn't even deign to fix the max caster level for Sorcerers on DoTs and on the rest of the spells on list. I might be wrong but i didn't hear a single word about devs and fixing it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilindith View Post
    Posting a video of yourself exploiting terrain on the official forums. That's certainly not in the top 5 clever things to do.
    "But honestly", sorry to say this, it's about time to make dragon fight interesting.

Dragon needs two things:

• Encounter should be easier and fairer for melee types (the green dragon uses a lot of attacks which seems to keep melees at distance without saves, dragon damage is just fine);
    • Encounter should be harder for ranged people (make dragon spam more the ranged attacks or make him more likely to do that charge attack he has with jump).

When on fighter i find very entertaining to melee the dragon. Me and my friend uriziem successfully meleed him 3-4 times but the fact he blows you in the distance all the time makes things annoying, especially if you want to selfhealing using Silver Flame pots.

Offtopic:
    Anyway the bugged dragon fight serves me to show people the difference between Sorcerer trash clearing DPS which is made of few powerful spells (specifically DI Dragon Breath, DI Energy Burst and Chain Lightning) and a full DPS nuking rotation which represent the real Sorcerer DPS in raid/bosses situations (dragon encounter). Please if you want to answer about this last topic do it here.

Quote Originally Posted by MRMechMan View Post
    Arg! Wish my country of residence didn't block youtub
    You should use and set up a browser to use proxies to see blocked sites. Never did it myself but i'm sure it shouldn't be an arcane thing to do... hopefully .
    Last edited by Zerkul; 10-12-2012 at 04:17 AM.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.