Community Member

Default Feedback for Stuck in the swamp

There is a ghost called Kyle Briarbuck he states "\I lived near down near tyrluk" needs to read "I lived down near Tyrluk"

Willow wisps in this quest are marked "DNT willow wisp"

In the high road slayer area, the random encounter frozen by night, the fire pit floats, and the winter wolf doesnt appear.

Rina Belostos- in her dialoge she uses the word "Hapers" Should be "Harpers"

Quote Originally Posted by hvygunner View Post
    In the high road slayer area, the random encounter frozen by night, the fire pit floats, and the winter wolf doesnt appear.
    This has to be done at night hence frozen by night. I got it to spawn but you are correct that the fire is floating.

The sleeper has awakened

Krakonos The Ancient One Guild leader of Guardians of the Game Khyber

KrakenHeads(L20 WF THF) Ftr, KrakenSkulzz(L20 WF TWF), KrakenKills(L24 Drow Assisin), Spydraxis, KrakenSouls(L25 Human Fvs), KrakenHealz(L24 Human Cleric), KrakenTunes(L18 Drow Bard/Crafter A150/D150/E150)

Community Member

Rina Belostos- in her dialoge she uses the word "Hapers" Should be "Harpers"
    Unless this is Boston

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Has anyone had any joy with the optional in This quest? After a bit of running around (dungeon alert makes this very tedious btw) I found the tiny entrance to the cave and the underwater key that opens the first door, but nothing to kill behind it, just another locked door - perhaps to the loot behind the waterfall, and the boss isn't spawning? Unsure if I didn't figure it out or if the encounter is bugged.

The ambient lighting could do with being increased to see jump points. Also the tiny opening to the cave makes it difficult if not impossible to jump back through. I gave up and reentered in the end.
    Terebinthia, Terebynthia, Tereana, Tereaina, Tereanna, Terebyte, Terechan, Terebinthis
    The Hand of the Black Tower, Khyber.
    Cupcakes welcomed.

There is a ghost called Kyle Briarbuck he states "\I lived near down near tyrluk" needs to read "I lived down near Tyrluk"
    Maybe Kyle Briarbuck grew up in the southeastern United States. I hear plenty of the yokels speaking with this type of sentence structure.
    TR'd: Oloam | Wudiso | Nurinil | Dolurth | Quoer | Alyinsa
    Others: Olotho | Olefir | Dolrrh | Baroril
    Proud Member of Elite Raiders
    www.eliteraiders.net

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Default ****potential spoiler alert****

Quote Originally Posted by Terebinthia View Post
    Has anyone had any joy with the optional in This quest? After a bit of running around (dungeon alert makes this very tedious btw) I found the tiny entrance to the cave and the underwater key that opens the first door, but nothing to kill behind it, just another locked door - perhaps to the loot behind the waterfall, and the boss isn't spawning? Unsure if I didn't figure it out or if the encounter is bugged.

The ambient lighting could do with being increased to see jump points. Also the tiny opening to the cave makes it difficult if not impossible to jump back through. I gave up and reentered in the end.
    I got on last night and was able to complete the optional. The 3 shades are very hard to see, but if you find them, just fight the mobs that spawn to free them. Then go get the key from the pool and use it in the cave door. With all the free TP over there, I just grabbed a rogue hireling from store and he was able to unlock the 2nd door. Go in, fight some trash mobs and the "boss" an Umbral Gargoyle. Then an optional comes up to get the treasure from under the waterfall. In the area where you find the 3 "lost souls" there is a large pool with a waterfall, swim behind it and loot the chest. Got about 1900 xp and vendor trash on casual(just for opening the chest)+about 1900 xp for freeing the souls.

...yes, I did this on casual as I have no decent weapons or destinies on Lama land and missed the leveling/gearing events, so just wanted to test them out

Saal

although, having the hireling made things much easier at the end fight...the medusa stoned him while she was in a corner making beating her down easier as she could not get out from behind his statue, so who says that males are good for nothing

Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

Quote Originally Posted by Saaluta View Post
    I got on last night and was able to complete the optional. The 3 shades are very hard to see, but if you find them, just fight the mobs that spawn to free them. Then go get the key from the pool and use it in the cave door. With all the free TP over there, I just grabbed a rogue hireling from store and he was able to unlock the 2nd door. Go in, fight some trash mobs and the "boss" an Umbral Gargoyle. Then an optional comes up to get the treasure from under the waterfall. In the area where you find the 3 "lost souls" there is a large pool with a waterfall, swim behind it and loot the chest. Got about 1900 xp and vendor trash on casual(just for opening the chest)+about 1900 xp for freeing the souls.

...yes, I did this on casual as I have no decent weapons or destinies on Lama land and missed the leveling/gearing events, so just wanted to test them out

Saal

although, having the hireling made things much easier at the end fight...the medusa stoned him while she was in a corner making beating her down easier as she could not get out from behind his statue, so who says that males are good for nothing

Saal

Ahh... The wittering from the ghosties about a guardian made me think the waves of trash were endless respawns. Shame you have the second door, that is a bit annoying - I don't use Gold Seal henchies or bells. I'll have to have another crack at it after the weekend to have a look on Lama I guess
    Terebinthia, Terebynthia, Tereana, Tereaina, Tereanna, Terebyte, Terechan, Terebinthis
    The Hand of the Black Tower, Khyber.
    Cupcakes welcomed.

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Terebinthia View Post
    /snip...Shame you have the second door, that is a bit annoying - I don't use Gold Seal henchies or bells.
    Normally, I don't either, but with the virtually unlimited tp on Lama(I have over 35k and all features I need) I just grab what I need from the store although on live is a different story

Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge