Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Disappointed about new 15.2 update hotfix for 'stay good 3/3'

Now they fix-up correctly for addtional light damage 3d20 with 7% chance.
    But THEY REMOVE GOOD ALIGN FOR RANGE/THROWING WEAPON.
    When did they will work properly for this epic destiny?!
    Now put away pinion then bring back E-thornlord from bank storage-_-?

shiradi range stance : Ranged and thrown attacks and offensive spells have a 7% chance to deal 3d20 extra light damage. Ranged and throwing weapons you equip are considered good.

Seriously, where is the last sentence effect for now?
    Last edited by k0211312d; 10-11-2012 at 12:27 AM.

Community Member

Yeah I was disappointed to find that I was missing my good DR breaking. Hope they fix soon.

Sjees, how surprising... dissapointed people after an update... Now where and when did I see that before
    Thelanis: Botar, Klogar, Saludar, Shantarr, Karygon

Is this still broken or have they fixed it in 16?
    Sarlona Server Mythical:
    Kluege Fixer- Baddabing - Majuscule Kluege - Klueje - Klooj Maker - Dundar Kluege - Superkluege

Quote Originally Posted by barecm View Post
    Is this still broken or have they fixed it in 16?
    NVM... I see it is still broken. Only cost me 42k plat to find out. Sweet, keep up the good work there Turbine. Maybe in another year or so you will get the Epic Destinies working correctly. Good thing we paid a premium for it, eh? Nice Job!
    Sarlona Server Mythical:
    Kluege Fixer- Baddabing - Majuscule Kluege - Klueje - Klooj Maker - Dundar Kluege - Superkluege

Community Member

That's really disappointing, I would love to have a dev confirmation that they will fix it.

It is intended to make your weapon Good.

Sorry that we've missed posts on this. To my knowledge we haven't received any bug reports with details on this so it wasn't on our radar.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post

Sorry that we've missed posts on this. To my knowledge we haven't received any bug reports with details on this so it wasn't on our radar.
    Someone found out why you got no bug reports on this: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=391013

Maybe fixing the bug report tool should get a higher priority - after all you can't fix bugs of which you are not aware.
    Last edited by Gizeh; 11-20-2012 at 10:43 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gizeh View Post
    Someone found out why you got no bug reports on this: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=391013

Maybe fixing the bug report tool should get a higher priority - after all you can't fix bugs of which you are not aware.
    The bug reporting tool has been broken for the majority of the time it has been available. I have to admit there has been attempts to fix this tool, but all have fallen short.

Either that, or turbine's insane secrecy about bugs requires all turbine employee's from playing sargeant shultz. hehe I would pay to see tolero play him.

Community Member

If Turbine was serious about dealing with the bugs in DDO, it would be sharing the complete known issues list with its customers, not the partial list which is next to useless.

An up to date list would let me know

1) whether a bug report is needed, or a redundant waste of my time
    2) give me feedback that the report was actually received, as opposed to disappearing into the ether, which apparently is a serious problem based upon the number of player reported issues which the development team indicates they have never received notification

As it stands now, I don't even bother opening bug reports anymore, since I can no longer justify my time investment based upon the returns I receive from the process. Admittedly, I can be rather cavalier about it since its just a game to me, not something that pays my bills. Turbine and its employees, on the other hand, might want to consider how cavalier they can afford to be regarding this broken process.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizeh View Post

Indeed - Shenanigans. Caveat: it worked for me all but twice, but still - tere's something wonky in that thing.

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

Wouldn't it be great if you could maybe, one day, complete a bug report, using a tool that isn't itself bugged, with something that's blatantly obvious and totally uncontentious and clearly not how it's supposed to be.

And then, a day or two or three after, once your bug report has permeated to the top of the review pile, that it makes it onto the updated list of known issues, and you could be rewarded with a warm feeling that you have directly somehow contributed to the future improvement of the world.

You know? A sort of semi-dynamic-allowing-for-global-time-differences-and-allowing-for-natural-backlog-of-stuff-to-be-reviewed sort of list that gets recorded, reviewed, appraised, vetted and then acknowledged.

That would be great. Remind me again, why we don't have that and why we're happy to accept that we don't have that?

You know, I bet if turbine had a convienient, easy to use, not constantly bugged bug reporting tool, lots of people would use it to report bugs. Unfortunatly turbines policy regarding that is that their customers should bend over backwards to give turbine free labor, and feel grateful for whatever junk turbine deigns to allow them to use.

Go customer service and satisfaction! Yah!
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’

The bug reporting tool is seriously wonky, and continues to be. Too many times I have clicked on the "submit a bug report" in game, only to be greeted with either a completely black window screen, strange error messages, or nothing at all.
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Well...the bug reporting tool works better than MyDDO does... It's probably still officially in Beta.
    Give a man a fish, and he demands two more tomorrow.
    Teach a man to fish, and he'll leave to find somebody who'll just give him a fish.
    Beat him unconscious with the fish, and it's comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlock View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if you could maybe, one day, complete a bug report, using a tool that isn't itself bugged, with something that's blatantly obvious and totally uncontentious and clearly not how it's supposed to be.

And then, a day or two or three after, once your bug report has permeated to the top of the review pile, that it makes it onto the updated list of known issues, and you could be rewarded with a warm feeling that you have directly somehow contributed to the future improvement of the world.

You know? A sort of semi-dynamic-allowing-for-global-time-differences-and-allowing-for-natural-backlog-of-stuff-to-be-reviewed sort of list that gets recorded, reviewed, appraised, vetted and then acknowledged.

That would be great. Remind me again, why we don't have that and why we're happy to accept that we don't have that?
    Internet bandwidth.

The text file would probably be over a terabyte by now. More if they actually used XML to format it for easy reading.
    Give a man a fish, and he demands two more tomorrow.
    Teach a man to fish, and he'll leave to find somebody who'll just give him a fish.
    Beat him unconscious with the fish, and it's comedy.

Community Member

Happy days will be when companys like Turbine or probably rather Warner Bros will adopt open source style bugzilla. At least somewhat.

Yes, you don't want to show internal information. Yes, bugs concerning exploits should be hidden. But you can show the list of open bugs, the list of internally fixed and what made the cut for a release.
    Weigh the possible downsides of that information leak against the time saved from duplicate reports and missing reports due to dislike of the closed system and more important "I'm sure many will have already reported this". It's also deeply ungratifying to get no response ever wheter your bug report was helpfull. Even if the bug is fixed later, were you #1 or #39734 to report it?

Default Bugs

Bugs will henceforth be referred to as, "KNOWN ISSUES".

We are working on instituting a new term, "SPECIAL FEATURES".

This new term will allow PAYING customers to embrace the new FEATURE(S), and therefore manage expectations of Turbine itself.

Extra thought (no charge):

If the bug reporting "FEATURE" is itself, BUGGED, what does that say about the state of the game on the whole?

This isn't string theory here.

You have, because I did as well as an ingame ticket and every other means possible including posting on the boards. Should I submit a bug report for the bug report system? I would imagine that could become like looking into a mirror you are holding while looking into a mirror. Or that Faberge Organics commercial from the 80s... and so on, and so on, and so on....
    Sarlona Server Mythical:

Community Member

16.x whatever It still have the problem. great... 문제점 수정 할 생각이 없구만-_-;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast