Thread: EE CiTW

Community Member

Default EE CiTW

Here is a short story of a long run lol.

Yesterday I got the pleasure of running CiTW with The Myths and they decided to give a try to Epic Elite difficulty. The run was long, painfull and once we got 2nd Lolth to ~20%, one of the portal keepers died, causing more respawns, which eventually made people not want to continue this raid any further. Especially that Lolth regained full HP and like 20 undead Babiliths spawned.

Here starts the fun part. Totally resigned, I was about to go to sleep, but then I noticed that my guildie - Vevay logged in, we both soloed or duoed quite a lot of stuff so without thinking much I asked him if he wants to give it a try, since there was just the last fight and portal keepers left. With some unusual tactics we eventually managed to finish it tho.

Thanks to The Myths (and a couple other people that tagged along the way) for this hmm... "interesting" run and too bad I couldnt catch any of you for loot.

PS.
    Gratz to Ua for piking his first EE completion. :P

PPS.
    Yes, lots of deaths, lots of reentries :P

PPPS.
    Loot sucked !
    Last edited by Shaatan; 10-09-2012 at 11:31 AM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Shaatan View Post
    Here is a short story of a long run lol.

Yesterday I got the pleasure of running CiTW with The Myths and they decided to give a try to Epic Elite difficulty. The run was long, painfull and once we got 2nd Lolth to ~20%, one of the portal keepers died, causing more respawns, which eventually made people not want to continue this raid any further. Especially that Lolth regained full HP and like 20 undead Babiliths spawned.

Here starts the fun part. Totally resigned, I was about to go to sleep, but then I noticed that my guildie - Vevay logged in, we both soloed or duoed quite a lot of stuff so without thinking much I asked him if he wants to give it a try, since there was just the last fight and portal keepers left. With some unusual tactics we eventually managed to finish it tho.

Thanks to The Myths (and a couple other people that tagged along the way) for this hmm... "interesting" run and too bad I couldnt catch any of you for loot.

PS.
    Gratz to Ua for piking his first EE completion. :P

PPS.
    Yes, lots of deaths, lots of reentries :P

PPPS.
    Loot sucked !
    and the bar is raised once again

Thumbs down

What he didnt tell you is that it took almost 6 hours to complete! wow talk about dedication or just plain hurting for punishment. and no named loot?

Quote Originally Posted by darksied69 View Post
    What he didnt tell you is that it took almost 6 hours to complete! wow talk about dedication or just plain hurting for punishment. and no named loot?
    And this is exactly why everybody hates this raid. It is likely the most difficult raid in the game on EE (the only competitor being EE LOB), and yet the loot is as abysmal on EE as it is on EN. Come u16, you'll get 2 guaranteed coms but honestly that's still not worth the work.

Community Member

Thanks for the invite Shat , glad i could help .
    ~Nlx~|~Vareesa~|~Vevay~|~Vrac~

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by nix_vali View Post
    Thanks for the invite Shat , glad i could help .
    Who are you and what did you do to Nix ?!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by shaatan View Post
    who are you and what did you do to Nix ?!
    Last edited by nix_vali; 12-22-2012 at 07:52 AM.
    ~Nlx~|~Vareesa~|~Vevay~|~Vrac~

The Hatchery

Good god.