Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

@psykoosi & Kotshki

Barnaky is a stuck record repeating the same bitter grudge. Apparently he now plays GW2 but feels the need to haunt the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnaky View Post
    There used to be great leaders on Cannith. However they got fed up
    the great players that once held such community together on cannith got fed up with the abusive selfrighteous **** you and yours spewed on server channels for years, so they left.
    There used to be brilliant players on cannith.
    there used to be alot of good players (general gamers) making pugs fun.
    Cannith would benefit more from fixing the community by dropping old grudges than a merge. ... I know great players that have done that and deleted all their toons on Cannith to cover their tracks.
    The truely great Cannith players got fed up with their bs years ago.
    There used to be brilliant players on cannith. Brilliant players who also happened to be great people.
    Cannith was torn apart due to the things you brought up. Those 3-4 year old grudges/wounds still remain fresh to this day.
    I'm getting the feeling he wants to say something about great people who left (probably himself).

Cannith *has* great players and great pugs. I had one of the best experiences, if not the best, in DDO last night short manning LOB. It was my first LOB and we had both newbs and experienced people, kids and adults in the group. Thank you guys - you know who you are.
    Last edited by stoerm; 11-26-2012 at 05:25 AM.

^

/Win
    ~Miahoo all around!~

To all my friends: I Troll! Deal with it! You still hate me!

Community Member

Pretending to have amnesia is just retarded on your part. You´ve been a part of the cannith destruction for years. Desperatly trying to impress these boards and be a part of a prosperous elitistic server community. FYI, that community has wither on the vine due to the fact that the great players that once held such community together on cannith got fed up with the abusive selfrighteous **** you and yours spewed on server channels for years, so they left. Go figure.
    She also eats kittens, punts puppies, and leaves newbies in lava ponds while cackling over voice chat.

Truth.
    Cannith, Slicing Blow. Vilenna (18/1/1 Clonkard), Marvala (20 monk), Phrenia (19/1 rogue/fighter), Malchara (12/6/2 AA), Denaria (18/2 ...wonk?)

Quote Originally Posted by sandypaws View Post
    She also eats kittens, punts puppies, and leaves newbies in lava ponds while cackling over voice chat.

Truth.
    Don't forget pulling mobs to afk party members and dancing WF in front of the named rust monster in VoN5.
    Goddess! You know it baybee.

Nissha - Chanteuse - Zealotry - Zealot - Zeal
    Leader, High Rollers (Cannith)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by nicnivyn View Post
    Don't forget pulling mobs to afk party members and dancing WF in front of the named rust monster in VoN5.
    I'm pretty sure you crucified Jebus.
    Cannith, Slicing Blow. Vilenna (18/1/1 Clonkard), Marvala (20 monk), Phrenia (19/1 rogue/fighter), Malchara (12/6/2 AA), Denaria (18/2 ...wonk?)

I saw all the hatred coming out of the mouths of people who did not know who they were talking about so I just had to say.. something!

ehem

Anyways, as for me, I don't participate in Cannith improvement, everyone knows I'm way too self centered and stuck up zerger to take time to show people things and/or be helpful!

Sarcasm off, I am of the people who don't enjoy teaching/showing the way, and I identify myself as such, so that people know what to expect from me. I'm not going to change my personality to please people, I am who I am and people can either deal with it and like me for who I am, or play with someone else really...

I'm flexible, I can Zerg, I can take it easy, I can be intense, I can be smooth, I can be hot, I can be cold. And if I join your group I'll adapt to your playstyle and play your way because by joining I acknowledge that you want to run the quest in a certain way that you find fun.

Now when I post up a group I expect people to do the same, and read the information I posted on the LFM so that people who are looking to be hand held know they aren't joining a group that's right for their playstyle. Sometimes I post smooth groups, show people the way, teach and in those times, I do enjoy it (although admitedly, those are rare...). But when I post up a zerg group (clearly identified as one) I'm not going to do so.

If people understood that, it would generate alot less hateful/rage/crying tells I receive on a daily basis. If the groups I post aren't right for you.. don't join, it's better for everyone. I don't play this game for drama, I just want to have fun - and often this mean the intense hardcore zerg'ing.

This post does not specificly answer or targets anyone, it just shows how I feel about the general 'cannith improvement' project. So the biggest improvement IMO would be sharing information clearly - specifying what kind of groups this is meant to be is a good way to do it. And the second would be people accepting each other's playstyle and RESPECT it. I don't trash on people for playing how they want.. so please don't trash on me for playing how I want.

People hate me because I speak my mind truely, and I don't intend stopping.

Community Member

MMO politics are always cute. Do continue guys.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zeklijan View Post
    I saw all the hatred coming out of the mouths of people who did not know who they were talking about so I just had to say.. something!

ehem

Anyways, as for me, I don't participate in Cannith improvement, everyone knows I'm way too self centered and stuck up zerger to take time to show people things and/or be helpful!

Sarcasm off, I am of the people who don't enjoy teaching/showing the way, and I identify myself as such, so that people know what to expect from me. I'm not going to change my personality to please people, I am who I am and people can either deal with it and like me for who I am, or play with someone else really...

I'm flexible, I can Zerg, I can take it easy, I can be intense, I can be smooth, I can be hot, I can be cold. And if I join your group I'll adapt to your playstyle and play your way because by joining I acknowledge that you want to run the quest in a certain way that you find fun.

Now when I post up a group I expect people to do the same, and read the information I posted on the LFM so that people who are looking to be hand held know they aren't joining a group that's right for their playstyle. Sometimes I post smooth groups, show people the way, teach and in those times, I do enjoy it (although admitedly, those are rare...). But when I post up a zerg group (clearly identified as one) I'm not going to do so.

<snip>
    My original idea was to try to get people to realize that there are multiple ways to contribute that require more or less involvement. Also that this shouldn't be something that causes a player to go against their grain.

As indicated by your post, you do contribute. You teach people at times, and also try to play matching the playstyle of the party.

Certainly can't fault you for playing the way you want to play when you post. Part of the teaching process for this game is teaching people different playstyles. If they don't like the zerging mentality, then chances are after the first experience they will learn that it isn't their thing and adjust accordingly.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by psykoosi View Post
    and still you come to forums talking trash about people you dont know, get a life.
    Dude get over yourself. Truth is i know the people i talk about. Either through gameplay or personally. You mad bro? You fell of the deep end too recently? Bummer. Reroll life.

@Stoerm, reason i repeat myself is that some people are too thick to get it right the first time. No its not a grudge thing its a truth thing. Get it? No? Bummer.

"MMO politics are always cute. Do continue guys".

Who said that...give that man a medal. Reason for that is that Cannith never change...too much pride floating around.

Count me in on this and first on my list to improve is the AH! I mean seriously what the hell is going on, 50-75K plat just for a +1 tome come on people these used to go for like 10K which is far more manageable for new players. Low level items are priced at insane prices, it's things like this that are driving people away from the server besides all the BS drama that seems to happen (though I never see it but I keep myself to myself for the most part).

Would also love to see more LFM's without BYOH, know it etc in too. I have done very little raiding but really want to do them without pressure to perform at a certain level, if it wipes then it wipes, if we succeed then fine and dandy... this is a game and I play for entertainment and for fun I just wish others would feel the same

Stoner81.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    Would also love to see more LFM's without BYOH, know it etc in too. I have done very little raiding but really want to do them without pressure to perform at a certain level, if it wipes then it wipes, if we succeed then fine and dandy... this is a game and I play for entertainment and for fun I just wish others would feel the same

Stoner81.

Im a cleric and i could heal you in those raids if you want. I dont have all of them because im f2p. Atm i dont see a reason to grind for the rest of the packs.

Pyreal af Templar

Community Member

I have two main toons that i use, Kotshki: A level 24 Sorc, and JimShorts: A level 15 Barb. If either of these two can help with quests feel free to look me up.

Kotshki: Proud Officer of Seekers of Forgotten Pasts

Default What is a?

What is a Barnaky and why does it think it matters?
    Ulyssus, Traeci, Cateleno, Diocletianvs, Antonivs, MarcusJunius
    HellaPro Cannith

Quote Originally Posted by Ninety0ne View Post
    Hey Traeci
    Children / Zeya / Tyremus / Inspiring

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ninety0ne View Post
    HellaPoo's finest i presume. Lovely.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567