Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!
    Posts
    443

    Default Update 16: Leveling Events

    I will be online (with Kookiekobold, 404Error, and a few others) on the following days and times to provide exp, plat, and to fill the AH with loot!

    Wednesday, October 10th from 7pm to 9pm

    Friday, October 12th from 9am to 11am

    All times are Eastern (GMT-4)


    See you there!

  2. #2
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Can ya'll also give people specific items that cannot be bought in the AH?

  3. #3
    Community Member Momsboys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    MInnesota
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Altrelo View Post
    Can ya'll also give people specific items that cannot be bought in the AH?
    This OR introduce a item giving "BOT" and xp giving "BOT" kind of like the TP giving "Bot"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  4. #4
    Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    on Lammainia, Or Thelanis
    Posts
    306

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post

    Friday, October 12th from 9am to 11am
    I Can only be on for less then 10 mins cus i got school this day. So Wednesday is my Full participation!
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

  5. #5
    Community Member Devilteck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    354

    Default

    For the love of all the Gods please do a character wipe please!!!!!! and can we get some guild xp also? Thanks.

    Edit: Oh nvm
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    There are no plans to wipe the character database for a while. This can change if we need to wipe it for a patch.
    guess thats a no lol

    Edit Edit: And this is imo why people don't want to test for you.
    Last edited by Devilteck; 10-08-2012 at 06:47 PM.


    The sleeper has awakened

    Krakonos The Ancient One Guild leader of Guardians of the Game Khyber

    KrakenHeads(L20 WF THF) Ftr, KrakenSkulzz(L20 WF TWF), KrakenKills(L24 Drow Assisin), Spydraxis, KrakenSouls(L25 Human Fvs), KrakenHealz(L24 Human Cleric), KrakenTunes(L18 Drow Bard/Crafter A150/D150/E150)

  6. #6
    2014 DDO Players Council Flavilandile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Wednesday, October 10th from 7pm to 9pm
    Great : from 1AM to 3 AM... in the middle of the week. that's a big no no for me if I want to be at work at 7:30.


    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Friday, October 12th from 9am to 11am
    Even Greater : from 3PM to 5 PM on a week day... I may be able to be home before 5PM... with a lot of luck... eventually.

    So no levelling event, no point in connecting to check things and help the QA Kobolds as my characters are stuck at LVL 20, with no live transfer left and all.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

  7. #7
    Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    on Lammainia, Or Thelanis
    Posts
    306

    Talking

    Kookiekobold is gonna be there??? SWEEEETT!!!
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

  8. #8
    Community Member AlexMonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    3rd rock from the sun
    Posts
    88

    Talking

    Come on, please do a wipe. My main toons are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoomuch better now.

  9. #9
    Community Member Dolphious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,259

    Default

    Annnnnnd, I can't connect Was really hopping to try out primal avatar on my 2wf druid...
    Gildus, Yhvain, Sabathiel, Einion

    Cannith, GOCI
    Be Chill, have fun

  10. #10
    Community Member whiteline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Butner,NC
    Posts
    93

    Talking Kool

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    I will be online (with Kookiekobold, 404Error, and a few others) on the following days and times to provide exp, plat, and to fill the AH with loot!

    Wednesday, October 10th from 7pm to 9pm

    Friday, October 12th from 9am to 11am

    All times are Eastern (GMT-4)


    See you there!
    Its was fun but trying to kill Harry by your self at the lighthouse no fun I tryed for 1 1/2 hour and only got him down 3/4's of the way

  11. #11
    Community Member Olath_Senger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Aaaand of course I miss the events while I was waiting for them :P.

    If I could make a suggestion, as this opens up the possibility of people unable to play during the designated hours due to school, work, time zones, etc., why not make an NPC who grants enough experience for the level cap and place him somewhere, maybe next to Sir Pointsalot?
    Vailun, Level 6 Paladin/6 Ranger/2 Monk (Gimped/Semi-retired) || Syrtho, Level 16 Pale Master || Vologrith, Level 17 Monk || Vistentelas, Level 11 Favored Soul || Veryon, Level 5 Artificer || Katakira, Level 2 Monk/1 Fighter/1 Wizard |

  12. #12
    2014 DDO Players Council Flavilandile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olath_Senger View Post
    Aaaand of course I miss the events while I was waiting for them :P.

    If I could make a suggestion, as this opens up the possibility of people unable to play during the designated hours due to school, work, time zones, etc., why not make an NPC who grants enough experience for the level cap and place him somewhere, maybe next to Sir Pointsalot?
    I definitely agree it would make things simpler. Usable once per character maybe.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

  13. #13
    Community Member dlsidhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flavilandile View Post
    I definitely agree it would make things simpler. Usable once per character maybe.
    Thirded, even though I was available to log in, my Lamma install bugged out during both leveling events. I still haven't managed to even sign into the server. If we can't transfer toons, let us get capp'd xp from a pointsalot type of NPC. Lady Eckscap, or such.

    ...of course, then it'll bug and appear on live, and chaos will ensue .
    Thelanis - Dragons of the Shire
    Naeryna (Sun Elf 24 FvS Evoker) // Dianocia (Drow 11 Buckler o' Swashes) // Valissia (Elf 22 Shiradi Druid)
    Nae haz a story. Go read it.

  14. #14
    Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    on Lammainia, Or Thelanis
    Posts
    306

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by dlsidhe View Post
    Thirded, even though I was available to log in, my Lamma install bugged out during both leveling events. I still haven't managed to even sign into the server. If we can't transfer toons, let us get capp'd xp from a pointsalot type of NPC. Lady Eckscap, or such.

    ...of course, then it'll bug and appear on live, and chaos will ensue .
    +1 to you, You made me laugh xD.
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

  15. #15
    Community Member lucreciacrescent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olath_Senger View Post
    Aaaand of course I miss the events while I was waiting for them :P.

    If I could make a suggestion, as this opens up the possibility of people unable to play during the designated hours due to school, work, time zones, etc., why not make an NPC who grants enough experience for the level cap and place him somewhere, maybe next to Sir Pointsalot?
    +1 to that, since it's a testing server it's probably better so that we can test upcoming new classes at max level and the new epic destinies as well

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload