Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

Default Update 16: Leveling Events

I will be online (with Kookiekobold, 404Error, and a few others) on the following days and times to provide exp, plat, and to fill the AH with loot!

Wednesday, October 10th from 7pm to 9pm

Friday, October 12th from 9am to 11am

All times are Eastern (GMT-4)

See you there!

Community Member

Can ya'll also give people specific items that cannot be bought in the AH?

Quote Originally Posted by Altrelo View Post
    Can ya'll also give people specific items that cannot be bought in the AH?
    This OR introduce a item giving "BOT" and xp giving "BOT" kind of like the TP giving "Bot"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post

I Can only be on for less then 10 mins cus i got school this day. So Wednesday is my Full participation!
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

For the love of all the Gods please do a character wipe please!!!!!! and can we get some guild xp also? Thanks.

Edit: Oh nvm
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    There are no plans to wipe the character database for a while. This can change if we need to wipe it for a patch.
    guess thats a no lol

Edit Edit: And this is imo why people don't want to test for you.
    Last edited by Devilteck; 10-08-2012 at 06:47 PM.

The sleeper has awakened

Krakonos The Ancient One Guild leader of Guardians of the Game Khyber

KrakenHeads(L20 WF THF) Ftr, KrakenSkulzz(L20 WF TWF), KrakenKills(L24 Drow Assisin), Spydraxis, KrakenSouls(L25 Human Fvs), KrakenHealz(L24 Human Cleric), KrakenTunes(L18 Drow Bard/Crafter A150/D150/E150)

2014 DDO Players Council Flavilandile's Avatar

Great : from 1AM to 3 AM... in the middle of the week. that's a big no no for me if I want to be at work at 7:30.

Even Greater : from 3PM to 5 PM on a week day... I may be able to be home before 5PM... with a lot of luck... eventually.

So no levelling event, no point in connecting to check things and help the QA Kobolds as my characters are stuck at LVL 20, with no live transfer left and all.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

Talking

Kookiekobold is gonna be there??? SWEEEETT!!!
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Talking

Come on, please do a wipe. My main toons are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoomuch better now.

Annnnnnd, I can't connect Was really hopping to try out primal avatar on my 2wf druid...
    Gildus, Yhvain, Sabathiel, Einion

Cannith, GOCI
    Be Chill, have fun

Talking Kool

I will be online (with Kookiekobold, 404Error, and a few others) on the following days and times to provide exp, plat, and to fill the AH with loot!

All times are Eastern (GMT-4)

See you there!
    Its was fun but trying to kill Harry by your self at the lighthouse no fun I tryed for 1 1/2 hour and only got him down 3/4's of the way

Aaaand of course I miss the events while I was waiting for them :P.

If I could make a suggestion, as this opens up the possibility of people unable to play during the designated hours due to school, work, time zones, etc., why not make an NPC who grants enough experience for the level cap and place him somewhere, maybe next to Sir Pointsalot?
    Vailun, Level 6 Paladin/6 Ranger/2 Monk (Gimped/Semi-retired) || Syrtho, Level 16 Pale Master || Vologrith, Level 17 Monk || Vistentelas, Level 11 Favored Soul || Veryon, Level 5 Artificer || Katakira, Level 2 Monk/1 Fighter/1 Wizard |

2014 DDO Players Council Flavilandile's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Olath_Senger View Post

If I could make a suggestion, as this opens up the possibility of people unable to play during the designated hours due to school, work, time zones, etc., why not make an NPC who grants enough experience for the level cap and place him somewhere, maybe next to Sir Pointsalot?
    I definitely agree it would make things simpler. Usable once per character maybe.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

Quote Originally Posted by Flavilandile View Post
    I definitely agree it would make things simpler. Usable once per character maybe.
    Thirded, even though I was available to log in, my Lamma install bugged out during both leveling events. I still haven't managed to even sign into the server. If we can't transfer toons, let us get capp'd xp from a pointsalot type of NPC. Lady Eckscap, or such.

...of course, then it'll bug and appear on live, and chaos will ensue .
    Thelanis - Dragons of the Shire
    Naeryna (Sun Elf 24 FvS Evoker) // Dianocia (Drow 11 Buckler o' Swashes) // Valissia (Elf 22 Shiradi Druid)
    Nae haz a story. Go read it.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by dlsidhe View Post
    Thirded, even though I was available to log in, my Lamma install bugged out during both leveling events. I still haven't managed to even sign into the server. If we can't transfer toons, let us get capp'd xp from a pointsalot type of NPC. Lady Eckscap, or such.

...of course, then it'll bug and appear on live, and chaos will ensue .
    +1 to you, You made me laugh xD.

Community Member lucreciacrescent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Olath_Senger View Post

+1 to that, since it's a testing server it's probably better so that we can test upcoming new classes at max level and the new epic destinies as well