Default Arcane Fluidity and bards

I was wondering if the first level of Arcane Fluidity would even do anything for a bard.

With the new medium armors on the U16 preview, I think you would need to get to the third tier to reduce it to 0%.

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by junta74 View Post
    I was wondering if the first level of Arcane Fluidity would even do anything for a bard.
    Nope.
    With the new medium armors on the U16 preview, I think you would need to get to the third tier to reduce it to 0%.
    Or play a WC II - problem solved!

It works for bards (just like any arcane class). Edit; just read that you specifically asked about just the first tier, no it does nothing since bards already cast without asf in light armor

The problem is that that if you're a caster focused Spellsinger you'd have to spend a feat to get medium armor proficiency, since capstone is so good and bards really can't spare feats (especially non human ones).

Warchanters cast without asf in medium armors anyway, but I suppose it could have some value for barbarian or fighter splashed Spellsingers and Virtuosos.

Personally I'm hoping they add light armor variants in the u16 update as well (not likely though the itemization developers seems to forget bards even exist).
    Last edited by legendlore; 10-09-2012 at 09:05 AM.

I have never managed to be able to get into Lammania, so could someone please inform me... What new medium armors? Are there any new Heavy ones or Light ones as well?
    Danse Mortelle - Deadly Rogue
    Aes Sedai - Pure Healer/Walking Shrine
    Leader of Lords of Chaos on Fernia

Not sure if this is of any help.

A shield from Tor (GH) that may be useful for bard and asf. http://ddowiki.com/page/Skyvault_Shield

Here are others for consideration: http://ddowiki.com/page/Light_and_Darkness
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Fanion
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnofEntropy View Post
    Who wouldn't want to see Flizik the dwarf jamming to 'Devil went down to georgia' and smoking a pipe ...