Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Default Feedback: Primal Avatar

Figured I might as well throw this up here to allow people to have 1 central thread.

Feel free to post your experience with the new destiny.
    Epic Destiny Planner - http://ddodestiny.info
    Adumbrate, Sienn, Selket, Synaxis, Ognwe-, Halpin, Sivva, Bigstick, Jemus, Colichemarde
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunga
    His pant muscles aren't as big as ours...

Autogrants:

Strength of Spirit:
    Active (5 sec cooldown)
    When you hit with a melee attack, or cast a spell on an ally, or cast an offensive spell on an enemy, you gain 1 Spirit. Each of these three categories triggers only once every three seconds. You can have up to 30 Spirit. Spirit decays at a rate of one every 9 seconds. Toggle: You gain +30 Universal Spell Power. Costs 1 Spirit to activate and 1 Spirit every six seconds. (Stays toggled on until manually turned off.)

Level 1 -
    Magic of Nature:
    Passive
    +50 SP per level of Primal Avatar
    You gain caster levels equal to your Primal Avatar level for Druid and Ranger sells, if you have any levels in those classes.

Level 2 -
    Primal Travel:
    Active (1 sec cooldown)
    You quickly jump backwards several times. Costs 1 Spirit.

Level 3 -
    Mighty Among Spirits:
    Passive
    +20 HP
    Spirit decays every 15 seconds instead of every 9 seconds.

Level 4 -
    Eternal Return:
    Active (5 sec cooldown)
    Toggle: While below 50% health, you gain 12 health and lose one spirit and 4 SP every two seconds. Costs 1 Spirit to activate. (Stays toggled on until manually turned off.)

Level 5 -
    Walk with the Spirits:
    Active (5 sec cooldown) (100 SP, 1 Spirit to activate)
    You become invisible and ethereal to monsters, and gain +30 Hide and Move Silently. This consumes 1 Spirit each second. (Turns off if you run out of Spirit.)

0 points spent =

Ephemeral Evolution:
    Passive (3 tiers)
    When you take physical damage, you gain +1 Physical Resistance for 3 seconds. This stacks up to [5/10/15] times, up to once per second. Stacks fade away 1 at a time.

Rejuvination Cocoon:
    Active (3 tiers) (12 SP activation) (12 sec cooldown) (Empower, Empower Heal, Maximize, Quicken, Enlarge) (SR: no)
    Protect target ally with a shield of [90/120/150] temporary HP for 30 seconds. Heals 1d20 HP every 2 seconds while the shield persists.

Insidious Spores:
    Active (3 tiers) (30 SP activation) (12 sec cooldown) (Empower, Maximize, Quicken, Enlarge) (SR: no)
    Target enemy becomes contaminated with spores for 18 seconds. Every 2 seconds the target takes 2/10 Poison and Rust damage; stacks up to [2/3/4] times.
    Enemies damaged by Insidious Spores become Contagious for five minutes afterwards, spreading Insidious Spores to some nearby enemies when they die

Friends of Nature:
    Active
    You call forth a small nature animal, providing a bonus to nearby allies.

Strength or Wisdom:
    Passive (2AP) (Multiple Enhancement Selector)
    +1 Strength or Wisdom

4 points spent =

Seeking Balance:
    Passive (3 tiers)
    You gain +[1/2/2] Reflex Saving Throws, +[2/4/4] Tumble, and +[2/4/4] Balance while shapeshifted into an animal form, wielding two weapons, or unarmed. These are Primal bonuses. Skill bonuses required already having at least one rank in the skill.

Supple as Spring:
    Passive (3 tiers)
    Nearby allies gain +[1/2/3]% Primal Bonus to Dodge if they have been damaged im combat in the past six seconds.

Favored Enemy:
    Some things should not be. Gain +2 damage against Aberrations, Constructs or Undead. This also increases your damage against your other favored enemies by +2.

Natural Shielding:
    Passive (3 tiers)
    Your summoned and charmed pets, hirelings, and monsters gain +[30/60/100] maximum HP and +[10/20/30] PRR [Tier 3 grants evasion to "natural creatures"].

Strength or Wisdom:
    +1 Strength or Wisdom

8 points spent =

Balanced Attacks:
    Passive (3 tiers) (Requires Seeking Balance)
    You gain a +[2/4/6] Primal bonus to Attack as long as you are shapeshifted into an animal form, wielding two weapons, or unarmed.

Summer Smoke:
    Active (toggle?) (3 tiers) (5 sec cooldown)
    Nearby allies have a small chance to deal [5/10/15]d20 extra fire damage with their attacks.

Tsunami:
    Active (2 AP) (50SP to activate) (7 sec cooldown) (SR: no) (Empower, Maximize, Quicken, Heighten, Enlarge)
    Sends forth a wave of water, knocking enemies down and dealing 30 cold damage plus 1d10 per character level and 30 bludgeoning damage plus 1d10 per character level. The cold damage and knockdown are negated on a successful Fortitude save vs. 10 + Wisdom modifier + Character level. Some monsters can resist Tsunami completely, such as Water Elementals and Oozes.

The Oncoming Storm:
    Passive (3 tiers) (requires Natural Shielding)
    Attacks by your summoned and charmed pets, hirelings, and monsters gain a 1% chance to knockdown enemies. Rank 2: Attacks by your summoned and charmed pets, hirelings, and monsters gain a 1% chance to deal 20d20 sonic damage. Rank 3: Attacks by your summoned and charmed pets, hirelings, and monsters gain a 1% chance to deal 20d20 lightning damage.

Strength or Wisdom:
    +1 Strength or Wisdom

12 points spent =

Paired Parry / Symetric Strikes:
    Passive (Multiple Enhancement Selector) (Requires Balanced Attacks)
    Gain +5 AC or 5% physical damage, while in animal form, unarmed, or two-weapon fighting.

Autumn Harvest
    Active (3 tiers):
    When enemies die there's a 5% chance for all party members near that enemy to receive [10/15/20]d10 positive healing. (This isn't effected by spellpower)

Stormrage:
    Active (2 AP) (50SP to activate) (12 sec cooldown) (SR: No) (Quicken)
    Enemies damaged by your attacks or spells are also struck by lightning, dealing 10d20 electric damage, halved on a reflex save vs. DC 50. Lightning strikes up to one enemy each second. You also gain featherfall and Deflect Arrows. Lasts 18 seconds.

Summon Dryad Elder
    Active (2 AP) (50SP to activate) (30 sec cooldown) (SR: No) (Quicken)
    Summon a Dryad Elder. She uses her magic for damage spells as well as support and healing.

Strength or Wisdom:
    +1 Strength or Wisdom

16 points spent =

Chill of Winter
    Active (3 tiers) (5 sec cooldown)
    Enemies that damage your nearby allies have a 20% chance to become chilled, receiving 1d20 cold and 1d20 rust damage every two seconds and slowing their attack and movement speed by [5/15/25]% for 20 seconds.
    This damage can stack up to 10 times.

Spirit Boon
    Active (toggle?) (Multiple Enhancement Selector)
    Temporarily gain +2 Primal bonus to all physical abilities (Str, Dex, Con) or mental abilities (Int, Wis, Cha).

Strength or Wisdom:
    +1 Strength or Wisdom

20 points spent =

Nature's Fury / Natural Evasion:
    Passive (2AP ?) (Multiple Enhancement Selector)
    Gain +1 critical damage multiplier on a roll of 19-20, or Evasion, while in animal form, unarmed, or two-weapon fighting.

Active (2 AP) (35SP to activate) (5 sec cooldown)
    You become an Avatar of Nature (Wood woad?) Every 3 seconds, you gain +1 size, +2 strength, +2 Constitution, a large bonus to damage based on size, and lose some movement speed, stacking up to size 4.

Size 1+: +50 size bonus to PRR

Size 2+: When you attack enemies they become poisoned, taking 2d10 poison damage every 2 seconds for several seconds. This poison stacks up to 5 times.

Size 3+: Enemies attacking you have a chance to become diseased, dealing 1d4 Constitution damage every two seconds for 10 seconds.

Size 4: The ground shakes when you put your foot down. Your third attack while standing still knocks down nearby enemies and deals extra bludgeoning damage in an area.

This costs 1 Spirit every few seconds per size you've gained (Turns off if you run out of Spirit.)

EDIT: Updated on 10/29 based on descriptions obtained on Lammania.
    Last edited by oberon131313; 10-31-2012 at 12:36 PM.
    Adumbrate, Sienn, Selket, Synaxis, Ognwe-, Halpin, Sivva, Bigstick, Jemus, Colichemarde

My feedback:

Spirit of Strength - When toggled, charges decay, but I cannot build up new charges. Is this intended?

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council

Yeah, my tempest is kinda going "meh" reading this. Possibly a couple of useful things, but... meh. I don't like all the "to nearby allies" wording, keeps making me afraid it'll be like those bard songs that can't affect the bard... do these apply to the Primal Avatar also, or only to the people around him? My thoughts, based solely on reading the descriptions:

Autogrants: Eh, at least Spirit seems like it'd be easy to maintain in-battle...
    - Primal Travel is... why? Good for ranged/casters, maybe, I guess. Does it count as moving for Archer's Focus?
    - Eternal Return: Ugh. Might as well spam CMW or CSW, almost. Edited 'cause my stupidity was pointed out, feel free to see below for the original quote...
    - Walk With Spirits could be REALLY cool if it stays active while attacking, especially if the "Ethereal" has a bit of incorporealness that stacks with Ghostly, or at least is higher.

T1:
    - Ephemeral Evolution: could be useful, I'd be interested in seeing how extra tiers go (More PRR? Lasts longer? Both?)
    - Rejuvenation Cocoon: Can you cast it on yourself? Good for helping keep a tank on his feet, maybe.
    - Spores: Meh. Rather a lousy DoT (21-27d4 for 30SP? 'Cause I'm betting fleshies are immune to rust, and constructs are mostly immune to poison - MAYBE WF will get both. Maybe. Assume triple that on T3, still not all that great.) Really only useful on a boss, who's probably immune to it. You'll still prolly do more damage swinging than stopping to cast this, especially repeatedly...
    - Friends of Nature: "Nearby allies" - but how 'bout the caster? What kind of benefits? How long? Does it count as a summons, preventing you from summoning something else?

T2
    -Seeking Balance - can never have too much Reflex or Tumble or Balance, I suppose. Though Balance would still be more useful if it helped prevent knockdown vs. speed of getting back up. Meh. I'd only consider it as a pre-req
    - Supple as Spring: Again with the "nearby allies" - does it affect YOU?
    - Contagious Spores: Even less useful than the original, because how many nearby allies are usually around for a boss?
    - Natural Shielding - vaguely useful, I guess. Prolly quite useful for a Druid/arti/summoner/charmer (I'm sure my bard would enjoy it, anything that helps keep her pet devil alive longer is a good thing...)

T3
    - Balanced Attacks - extra attack is good. Or at least not bad. Don't really notice missing all that much on my Tempest, though.
    - Summer Smoke: Yet again with the nearby allies... is it a permanent stance? (I assume yes, since there's no associated SP/spirit cost) Does it affect yourself? Could be good, as long as he nearby enemies aren't immune to fire...
    - Tsunami: THAT could be fun, even with a fort save (at least it's a minimum 30-35 save, which may be OK; don't really know).
    - Oncoming Storm: Same as Natural Shielding. Figure 3% chance at rank 3, not really all that wonderful.

T4
    - Paired Parry/Symmetric Strikes: Eh, not bad, I guess.
    - Autumn Harvest: A stance, or a toggleable ability with associated limits on duration and uses? More useful as a passive ability, either way, especially with only a 10% chance (I assume that extra ranks = higher chance; be really nice if it was more healing as well). At least it clearly includes "you" in the description, which actually suggests all the "nearby allies..." ones really don't.
    - Stormrage: Now THAT'S nice! Really expensive for a really short duration, though... but at least now my ranger will have a use for all his lovely SP!
    - Summon Dryad Elder: Ooh! Would be even more Ooh! if she had a "heal only" mode, for all those times when you don't want summons who might accidentally kill something you don't want dead yet. But still very much "ooh!"

T5
    - Chill of Winter: Meh, not bad, not wonderful. Extra damage in a boss fight, I suppose.
    - Spirit Boon: How temporarily? How often? Could be quite useful, could be nigh useless.

T6:
    - Symmetric Strikes/Natural Evasion - One's good for a ranger (especially with a large crit profile - and no, not all rangers dual-wield khopeshes), the other's good for a druid (Well, OK, SS is prolly good for a melee druid as well)
    - Avatar of Nature: This could be a LOT of fun, at least until you run out of Spirit. (Bring on the cheerleaders! Rah, rah, ree, kick 'im in the knee! Rah, rah, rass, kick 'im in the other knee!) Too bad you only gain Spirit every three seconds while meleeing so this won't last very long... the size 4 could especially be fun in a "stand and deliver" fight.
    Last edited by LrdSlvrhnd; 10-07-2012 at 07:04 PM.
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Community Member

I'm not impressed by the twf "goodies". I can't see primal avatar becoming the default twf destiny of choice ( over fury or shadowdancer )

Strength of Spirit:
    Active (5 sec cooldown)
    When you hit with a melee attack, or cast a spell on an ally, or cast an offensive spell on an enemy, you gain 1 Spirit.
    Even twf rangers dabble in ranged combat. So, why ranged attacks cannot build spirits?
    I know this is not "the" ranger destiny but since melee is covered, caster level is covered, it's odd that the only aspect left out is ranged combat.

Need some clarification on this one
    Tsunami:
    Active (2 AP) (50SP to activate) (7 sec cooldown) (SR: no) (Empower, Maximize, Quicken, Heighten, Enlarge)
    Sends forth a wave of water, knocking enemies down and dealing 30 cold damage plus 1d10 per character level and 30 bludgeoning damage plus 1d10 per character level. The cold damage and knockdown are negated on a successful Fortitude save vs. 10 + Wisdom modifier + Character level. Some monsters can resist Tsunami completely, such as Water Elementals and Oozes.
    How is Heighten supposed to work here?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by LrdSlvrhnd View Post
    - Eternal Return could be VERY useful if it lets you get up to full HP/SP once toggled (especially with the cost of Stormrage - "Don't heal me, I wanna get my bluebar back!"), less so if it turns off when you hit 50%.
    An ability that costs spellpoints is unlikely to refill a blue bar.

Eternal Return provides hp at an exorbitant cost in sp.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus_dead View Post

Yeah, that's pretty terrible.
    3 hp per 1 sp.
    600 HP would cost you 200 sp.
    A heal that can heal for that much doesn't even cost half of that.

If this is indeed intended to be the Druid ED, I can safely say it aligns perfectly with my overall impressions of Druid as a whole.

"Meh."

Meh. Symmetric Strikes is strong, but there's not really enough there to keep as a main destiny for a melee. Cocoon looks like nice T1 twist if you can target yourself with it.

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus_dead View Post

Ooh, I missed the "lose" part entirely. Screw that, then.
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Even after all these years, they can still shock me. I am shocked this is being sold as a Tempest/TWF destiny. I don't even see something to twist for TWF. I'm looking over it to see if there are ramifications of something that aren't apparent at first glance, but I don't see anything. If this is what goes live then it's back to Fury, Shadowdancer, or Sentinel for me.

I mean the doublestrike might be a little tempting as a tier 1 or 2, but tier 4? Nobody is going to give up twisting Sense Weakness for that.

Thanks for posting, btw.

My main issue with this destiny is.Why does all the melee bonuses dont work with a THF quarterstaff.Isnt quarterstaff a druid weapon? Isnt it even encouraged with the Shillelagh spell?
    Also why is there a cold based SLA (or something like that) and not a Fire one?

Quote Originally Posted by Voldomar View Post
    I'm not impressed by the twf "goodies". I can't see primal avatar becoming the default twf destiny of choice ( over fury or shadowdancer )

Even twf rangers dabble in ranged combat. So, why ranged attacks cannot build spirits?
    I know this is not "the" ranger destiny but since melee is covered, caster level is covered, it's odd that the only aspect left out is ranged combat.
    I'm ok that ranged is left out; that's the point of having to make a choice.

Need some clarification on this one
    How is Heighten supposed to work here?
    Could be that I just copy pasted that line and heighten isn't there, will check when I get home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    If this is indeed intended to be the Druid ED, I can safely say it aligns perfectly with my overall impressions of Druid as a whole.

"Meh."
    My capped Druid failed to copy over, so I was only able to get to play with it on my arti, but to be honest my Druid is excited to play with it. I know that's not the same thing as what you said, but I think Druid, much like artificer, needs to be built well to shine.

Quote Originally Posted by arminius View Post
    Even after all these years, they can still shock me. I am shocked this is being sold as a Tempest/TWF destiny. I don't even see something to twist for TWF. I'm looking over it to see if there are ramifications of something that aren't apparent at first glance, but I don't see anything. If this is what goes live then it's back to Fury, Shadowdancer, or Sentinel for me.

I mean the doublestrike might be a little tempting as a tier 1 or 2, but tier 4? Nobody is going to give up twisting Sense Weakness for that.

Thanks for posting, btw.
    Just remember this is still early and we should have time to give feedback for them to take action on.

And you are welcome.

Community Member

I feel betrayed.

I mean, I've been begging for a unicorn for like three years. Has anyone ever gone on the forums and said

"Dang, I'd love a dryad"?

NO!

They want unicorns.

I mean, Feather, come on! I know deep down your brony heart is wishing for the same thing! UNICORN.

GRRR.

Community Member

Like everyone else is saying, this destiny is really bland. I would not twist into it under any circumstance if this is how it will be.
    When I think of druids, I think of commanding nature to do their bidding. Hardly any of that is here. The elemental damage is really weak for their tier, except for the lightning and tsunami effects.
    How would this destiny hold a candle to Shiradi Champion?

Quote Originally Posted by oberon131313 View Post
    I'm ok that ranged is left out; that's the point of having to make a choice.
    I'm not okay with it. Granted, I'm biased, since my main character is an archer, but I feel as though my reasoning is valid:

Destinies are seemingly supposed to have a "Focus" associated with their particular sphere, but are also supposed to be somewhat loose, so that just about any character can level through them and find enough useful stuff to plug destiny points into each level. Classes that share the same sphere typically seem to have even greater synergy - check out the Arcane sphere, where there is a lot of stuff in all three Destinies there that could fit in with castery sorcs, wizards, bards and artis. Or look at the Divine sphere, where favored souls, paladins and clerics have different benefits from each of the two destinies (Since melee and spell benefits exist in both). Now look at Primal, where one of common/default builds for one of the primal classes (Ranged combat/Rangers) gets practically shut out of two of the primal destinies! A ranged character cannot get spirit nor are there any spirit attacks that affect ranged combat (though there are spirit abilities that are universally applicable, so there is that), and currently adrenaline doesn't work for ranged combat (But even if it did, abilities out of the Fury tree don't!)

So my question is: where is the synergy? Where is the acknowledgement that Rangers are atleast a half-ranged focused class (I'd say more than half, what with 2 of 3 PrE's being ranged focused, and the capstone being ranged-only benefit), so that the other primal destinies should have atleast some token ranged/archery benefits? Now i realize that ranged combat is not exclusive to Rangers, and strong ranged characters can be made from many different classes and class combinations... however, many of the destinies associated with classes that are potentially good for ranged combat have zero abilities that are usable via range or that affect bows (looking at you dreadnaught, shadowdancer, and GMoF!). So lets have a little more ranged love, can we? Maybe after you go back in and slot a few TWF abilities into Primal Avatar (Hows this: "Rend: When attacking with wraps, TWF or natural attacks, you have an X% chance to do Y extra damage. Perhaps bleed damage? Except you could theoretically rend a construct or zombie too! I dunno, redn just seems thematic for both TWF and animal forms...), you could tweak some of the abilities to also function with ranged combat, huh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Brennie View Post
    I'm not okay with it. Granted, I'm biased, since my main character is an archer, but I feel as though my reasoning is valid:

Destinies are seemingly supposed to have a "Focus" associated with their particular sphere, but are also supposed to be somewhat loose, so that just about any character can level through them and find enough useful stuff to plug destiny points into each level. Classes that share the same sphere typically seem to have even greater synergy - check out the Arcane sphere, where there is a lot of stuff in all three Destinies there that could fit in with castery sorcs, wizards, bards and artis. Or look at the Divine sphere, where favored souls, paladins and clerics have different benefits from each of the two destinies (Since melee and spell benefits exist in both). Now look at Primal, where one of common/default builds for one of the primal classes (Ranged combat/Rangers) gets practically shut out of two of the primal destinies! A ranged character cannot get spirit nor are there any spirit attacks that affect ranged combat (though there are spirit abilities that are universally applicable, so there is that), and currently adrenaline doesn't work for ranged combat (But even if it did, abilities out of the Fury tree don't!)

So my question is: where is the synergy? Where is the acknowledgement that Rangers are atleast a half-ranged focused class (I'd say more than half, what with 2 of 3 PrE's being ranged focused, and the capstone being ranged-only benefit), so that the other primal destinies should have atleast some token ranged/archery benefits? Now i realize that ranged combat is not exclusive to Rangers, and strong ranged characters can be made from many different classes and class combinations... however, many of the destinies associated with classes that are potentially good for ranged combat have zero abilities that are usable via range or that affect bows (looking at you dreadnaught, shadowdancer, and GMoF!). So lets have a little more ranged love, can we? Maybe after you go back in and slot a few TWF abilities into Primal Avatar (Hows this: "Rend: When attacking with wraps, TWF or natural attacks, you have an X% chance to do Y extra damage. Perhaps bleed damage? Except you could theoretically rend a construct or zombie too! I dunno, redn just seems thematic for both TWF and animal forms...), you could tweak some of the abilities to also function with ranged combat, huh ?
    This destiny is already confused to hell, so I would hate for them to muddy it even more with trying to mash extra ranged stuff into it. On top of this, this is based on Druids, which can't even use ranged in their animal forms. I can appreciate wanting to have more options besides Shiradi, but I don't think this is the destiny to do it in. I also don't personally feel that any of the twf stuff should be in here either; it should be in Fury, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by oberon131313 View Post
    This destiny is already confused to hell, so I would hate for them to muddy it even more with trying to mash extra ranged stuff into it. On top of this, this is based on Druids, which can't even use ranged in their animal forms. I can appreciate wanting to have more options besides Shiradi, but I don't think this is the destiny to do it in. I also don't personally feel that any of the twf stuff should be in here either; it should be in Fury, IMO.
    I can agree that shoehorning in new abilities, or trying to muck up old abilities to be "ranged only" would be a big fat mess. But allowing Spirit gain from spells, melee or *RANGED* combat doesn't seem like too far of a stretch (and maybe tagging on "Works for melee or ranged" to a few of the abilities, so they're not all just melee only).

This destiny is not supposed to be druid only though, its supposed to be a druid/twf (ranger specifically, but should be viable for any TWF, since TWF is really under-represented in the destinies at the moment). The fact that this destiny focuses on Wild Shape attacks seems like the perfect time to mesh it with TWF, as the styles are more similar than dissimilar (in my opinion). Fury gets a few goodies TWF would appreciate, but it definitely more Barbarian/THF focused. However, the melee abilities in Primal Avatar do seem like they need some hardcore tweaking to be less... y'know... dumb (unless the tier 2/tier 3 of some of these abilities are incredibly different than tier 1).

Consider this my plea: Dear Devs, please rework Destiny UI to show what the different tiers of Destiny abilities give, without needing to spend destiny points to discover them. Not know how abilities will scale, or what benefits they will provide at higher tiers makes planning destinies without referencing outside sources nearly impossible!
    Last edited by Brennie; 10-08-2012 at 03:18 AM.

Honestly, how this reads is: Hey, let's spend a few months designing a primal sphere destiny for summoners and shape changers. Whew, that's done, and we like it.

Wait, people on the forums are complaining that there is no perfect destiny for TWF and especially Tempest.

Quick, have that intern spend half a morning jamming the words "or two weapon fighting" anywhere it will fit. Ok, great, send it out the door.

I think we need to look at what ranks 2-3 do on a lot of these abilities before we start laying the "this is a cruddy Destiny" label on this one. That and a lot of those abilities that don't have ranks still have big ?????? on them.

The complaining about the destiny on the whole needs to be held off at least until we've properly looked at the thing as a whole.

Edit: I wouldn't expect this to be THE TWF destiny btw, I just suspect it will have some support for it, but once again, need to see all of what we have here.
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast