Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim1 View Post
    PS. Please look into making the healing stack with various druid vigor's - renewal will over right them.
    Rejuvenation Cocoon healing should already be stacking with everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    There are other bug fixes both possibly on Lammania and forthcoming. Again, apologies for some missed update notes.

5% is the intended amount.

We agree. We're leaving Empower Healing on to reward those who are built for healing, while allowing the base heal to be more relatively reasonable for the cost.
    good to hear, and thanks for letting us know!
    Epic Destiny Planner - http://ddodestiny.info
    Adumbrate, Sienn, Selket, Synaxis, Ognwe-, Halpin, Sivva, Bigstick, Jemus, Colichemarde
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunga
    His pant muscles aren't as big as ours...

updated the second post with the new llama build.
    Llama description of Symmetric Strikes now reads 5%.

Not sure when this changed, but Stormrage has been changed:
    Enemies damaged by your attacks or spells are also struck by lightning, dealing 10d20 electric damage, halved on a reflex save vs. DC 50. Lightning strikes up to one enemy each second. You also gain featherfall and Deflect Arrows. Lasts 18 seconds.
    damage changed from 1d100 to 10d20 and duration was bumped to 18 seconds.
    Last edited by oberon131313; 10-31-2012 at 02:07 PM.
    Adumbrate, Sienn, Selket, Synaxis, Ognwe-, Halpin, Sivva, Bigstick, Jemus, Colichemarde

So I believe I've narrowed down the steps to cause Chill of Winter to apply to an enemy (the "ouchy ouchy I'm killing myself with my own buff" way)

It seems that if an enemy is in the world but is not yet active and hostile, the game treats them as an ally if you are in whatever "nearby" range is. This allows them to receive Chill of Winter as though they were in the party with you, or one of your hirelings or other allies.

I found this while running "The Battle for Eveningstar." When I came to the farmstead area, I could see Priestess Vicala and a drider. The drider was active and hostile, Priestess Vicala was not. I attacked and killed the drider, and she still was not active. When she became active and hostile, I attacked her and was almost immediately on the receiving end of Chill of Winter. I examined her and toggled Chill of Winter off and then on, and she lost the buff when it toggled off but did not regain the buff when it was toggled back on. She was the only enemy I came across while running this quest that received the buff, and she was the only one that was not already active that I came across.

Quote Originally Posted by oberon131313 View Post
    updated the second post with the new llama build.
    Llama description of Symmetric Strikes now reads 5%.

Not sure when this changed, but Stormrage has been changed:

damage changed from 1d1000 to 10d20 and duration was bumped to 18 seconds.
    Wiki says it was 1d100 before. If that's the case, then the average damage has been over doubled.
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

Quote Originally Posted by Diyon View Post
    Wiki says it was 1d100 before. If that's the case, then the average damage has been over doubled.
    100 is what I meant, one too many zeros.

Not sure what all the changes coming in the recent build are, but would it be possible to lower the SP cost on Walk With The Spirits? Personally, I'd like to see it as something I toggle on after I've built up a lot of spirit, have it deplete it (because it drains it at a higher rate than you are going to gain it), rebuild the spirit, toggle it on again, etc. With a 100 SP cost it would be regulated to being very rarely used.
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

any other changes coming to this ed before launch?

So I finally got to sample this ED...and I am very underwhelmed. Even though Fury of the wild is geared towards two handed weapon users, Primal avatar kinda just makes me go 'meh, more pee in a cup.'

So all I got to say about it is

ლ{ಠ益ಠლ} Wut U thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by kingfisher View Post
    any other changes coming to this ed before launch?
    being this close, I'm guessing that we won't see any changes on llama before launch; they'll just make whatever changes they happen to make and they'll show up on live. Personally, I'd love to see the bugs with Insidious Spores and Chill of Winter fixed before live, as they are going to cause large amounts of outrage and doomsaying.

Quote Originally Posted by oberon131313 View Post
    being this close, I'm guessing that we won't see any changes on llama before launch; they'll just make whatever changes they happen to make and they'll show up on live. Personally, I'd love to see the bugs with Insidious Spores and Chill of Winter fixed before live, as they are going to cause large amounts of outrage and doomsaying.
    There won't be any significant changes. If they were going to make real changes they would have done so. There'll be some bug fixes and maybe some minor tweaks, but they're fine with where this destiny is at.

Same thing happened with druid class. Everyone kept assuming that eventually the would do some buffs/additions/changes. It never happened, the class is still weak and feels incomplete.
    Gildus, Yhvain, Sabathiel, Einion

Cannith, GOCI
    Be Chill, have fun

so yet another unfinished half assed product churned out by turbine. awesome. whats the point in even adding an ed like this? just to increase the total number of fate points?

Here is to hoping that it all gets worked out.

I would like to try this out, since I play my druid as a caster/melee with the nature's warrior prestige. On the surface, it looks like this destiny would be a good fit for me, but I think I will wait and see what actually makes it to live, and what gets fixed afterward.
    Jyn... Kender... Thelanis

*Insert clever comment here*

Sorry to double post, but I tried to come up with some way to use Primal Avatar (it is on the destiny planner), and I don't really see how it will be better than the other destiny options for my druid. The only real advantage is if it will take you to Magister.

I am not a doomsayer, but it just doesn't seem like it will be better than Shiradi or Fury for any build I can think of. Sorry.
    Jyn... Kender... Thelanis

*Insert clever comment here*

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    New:
    -Damage nerfed to 2d10 flat, not per 3 levels.
    -Tier1/2 fixed to actaully stack, but instead limited to only 2/3 stacks.
    -Contagious Spores effects rolled in for free (Not really a buff since the bug where this damages you and all your party members remains, just unavoidable now).
    I see this Insidious Spores bug made it to live.

Sad *cough* panda *cough*

It's probably nothing... really...

Maybe I should reset my points now, before it becomes expensive...
    Last edited by MrkGrismer; 11-13-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

So, Stormrage? Any good in the Live Environment? Is it affected by SpellPower? Did the damage change on Live and the duration get a buff?

I'm fairly certain I want to twist this in on my flavour Melee Ranger (Lightning specced upto the hilt, and will be wearing Epic Wind Bracers).
    The Theorybuild Author
    Quote Originally Posted by twinstronglord View Post
    Up to this point we've all been beating around the bush. Lolth has a very small box in which you can hit her.

Community Member

Default Handwrap bug with Stormrage

Activating Stormrage overrides all handwrap effects and you need to swap out your handwraps for another set to regain wrap effects.

This bug is also found on Fury of the wild abilities Tunnel Vision and Injury, once the conditions are met for the abilities to trigger handwrap effects are suppressed untill you swap wraps.

So, testing out stormrage on my ranger and, no surprise, it does not work on ranged despite the description saying "attacks or spells", I guess they just meant all attacks and spells that the developers like; which are not attacks that involve a bolt or an arrow. Now I have to burn another 50k plat to undo something that is broken in the epic destinies. Getting really tired of burning plat to undo broken content. Let's get the epic destinies fixed guys or at least lower the plat cost to undo our choices we make based on your descriptions.
    Sarlona Server Mythical:
    Kluege Fixer- Baddabing - Majuscule Kluege - Klueje - Klooj Maker - Dundar Kluege - Superkluege

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

I twisted tsunami. Its 3 fate points cheaper than energy burst, so I can squeeze it with 3/3/1. Damage is nice, I can sometime target it into 2-3 mobs, but there is big problem. It slows down everyone who had bad luck and stood in AoE, just like gust of wind. Is this bug, or working as intended, and a way to say that we don't deserve to get nice things?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arlathen View Post
    So, Stormrage? Any good in the Live Environment? Is it affected by SpellPower? Did the damage change on Live and the duration get a buff?

I'm fairly certain I want to twist this in on my flavour Melee Ranger (Lightning specced upto the hilt, and will be wearing Epic Wind Bracers).
    Stormrage costs 50! SP every 18 seconds. Not sure how everyone is going to keep it up all the times with such a big cost in SP. Damage is not really awesome and the DC is fixed to 50 and on REFLEX saves, no way you can improve it.
    Meaning in EE U16 quests, you will see much more saves and evades than you want.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast