Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm stuck

Quote Originally Posted by richardsmith View Post
    I've already done a ticket since 5 days ago now, I'm premium btw, and so i can't do anything, when i submit a ticket, i can't view the updated response on there , i do not know why but its messed up, i see others who check it and it's looks different from mines, so aka mines ****ed up or something. As the guy suggested me before, i sent him al ink pm to check this outl its the only hope i have left :/
    That doesn't make sense. Did you submit a "stuck" ticket or a "bug report". You will never get a response to a bug report. If you were able to submit a stuck then you should be able to see it so I wonder if you just put in a bug report. Premium only have access to in-game support for a short period of time (90 days?) after their last points purchase. If you don't see the stuck option, then you probably are out of the support period unless you buy something (even $5 of TP) from the store.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gkar View Post
    That doesn't make sense. Did you submit a "stuck" ticket or a "bug report". You will never get a response to a bug report. If you were able to submit a stuck then you should be able to see it so I wonder if you just put in a bug report. Premium only have access to in-game support for a short period of time (90 days?) after their last points purchase. If you don't see the stuck option, then you probably are out of the support period unless you buy something (even $5 of TP) from the store.
    I did them both since it was a big, then a ticket cas it was urgent i needed to be TPed anyways, it's fixed the update has fixed it, no one will ever be stuck on there again. Speak to the women on the ship TP (Teleport) you right back.

Close this thread please. xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12