Smile 4man EEADQ2 + Spectator [No Healer]

Freaaaaking awesome!

It was challenging even if it wasn't the 2man EEADQ2 i've planned long ago. We had a spectator friendly pug without EDs tag along, we hand't time to raise him during fights and he hand't silver flame pots anyway to keep up so we basically he died at start. But he helped our morale a lot !! We dropped only two shards, Bracers of Hunter and Golden Greaves. There's a screenshot as well showing a level 10 item in a EE Raid which is very intresting... Well what to say hope no one did better yet on this raid, but i think some of the ubers out there can do probably.

Party was:

• me on my DDD Build, occasionally on US destiny,
    • Anxia my super uber barbarian completionis friend!
    • Super veteran Kaaaaaarl on his 32points Artificer !
    • The largest and most fat WF artificer of Cannith, the mighty Zerger Nercolina ,
    • last but not least important Krulla, our friendly testimonial!

Below are the screenshots, Enjoy.

BR,
    Z.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________

Last edited by Zerkul; 10-06-2012 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Screenshots added.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

Updated with screenshots.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

the only nice challenge is this 1 right now for this game,the raid in short man,i want back the old ddo !!!anyway gj at all,it was fun and intensive like old old old,first-epic dungeon
    Anxia the completionist 20pl The Barb//komasector//dacqua vite
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor View Post
    I'm really sorry for asking you to fix all the things broken with update 14. Now that I have seen what you are incapable of, I beg you, please stop fixing things. Please make it stop.

Good job Pacco's I knew you would succeed at some point Z.

Just next time make me the spectator and I'll be sure to dance on of you at inappropiate times for some extra challange

-reizals
    Cannith - ReizalRocks - Reizal - Reizals Cannonfodder - Reizala - Fortitude

hahah reiz you are welcome everytime you know!
    Anxia the completionist 20pl The Barb//komasector//dacqua vite
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor View Post
    I'm really sorry for asking you to fix all the things broken with update 14. Now that I have seen what you are incapable of, I beg you, please stop fixing things. Please make it stop.