Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Community Member Cetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,880

    Default EE Rusted blades solo - Pure Kensei

    I don't know if this is even an achievement, since I've been doing this for weeks just farming the end chest on EE with my fighter. However, I decided that Its been a while since I uploaded anything, so I chose to share how the run usually goes. It also provides a little insight into what a pure kensei DPS in LD looks like.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CC7A...ature=youtu.be

    Enjoy!
    Last edited by Durnak; 10-04-2012 at 08:35 PM.
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

  2. #2
    Community Member thegreatneil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    outside the box
    Posts
    738

    Default nice job

    Can i have a Breakdown of your umd?
    Trying to figure out how to make umd usefull on a non umd class.
    You'll bend to my will - With or without your precious sanity.

    Neilus Soul of the Phoenix - Completionist - Orien

    Quote Originally Posted by blerkington View Post
    Everyone who is more effective than me is OP, and should be nerfed.
    Everyone who has more stuff than me cheated to get it, and should be punished.
    Everyone who plays differently to me is a bad person, and should be mistreated.

  3. #3
    Community Member Cetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatneil View Post
    Can i have a Breakdown of your umd?
    Trying to figure out how to make umd usefull on a non umd class.
    Sure: Max ranks + triple arti lives + completionist + 3 umd on epic spare hand belt + 1 spider mask + 1 cha skills on epic golden guile + 1 rogue past life thing + ship buffs + 6 cha item +2 good luck + gh = 39 in full dps mode

    Edited for clarity
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Community Member Zerkul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pompei
    Posts
    1,311

    Thumbs up Applause!

    That you were able to solo EE Rusted Blades it was already clear to me. No surprise in that, i already knew your character was going to be really solid in endlife.

    What suprise me is another thing: your attempt to fill the gap between Fighter and Barbarian DPS. You attacked on the right side of the equation taking in consideration what a Kensai can do better: more feats means possibility to slot Pastlife Paladin and Rogue for extra damage, use magic device in combat gives you another edge and the equipment builded toward the exploit of sneak attacks even in frontal melee combat ... all things that almost wanted me to go back Kensai, welldone Cetusss.

    Though i still think that, at least on paper (using maths), a properly built Barbarian Human LD should be stronger just DPS-wise ... But of course not as versatile as a Fighter can be. /Applause

    EDIT: I'm going to upload a vid of my ex Kensai doing the same you did to show you the differences. Hope you'll enjoy when i finish.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

  6. #6
    Community Member Cetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerkul View Post
    That you were able to solo EE Rusted Blades it was already clear to me. No surprise in that, i already knew your character was going to be really solid in endlife.

    What suprise me is another thing: your attempt to fill the gap between Fighter and Barbarian DPS. You attacked on the right side of the equation taking in consideration what a Kensai can do better: more feats means possibility to slot Pastlife Paladin and Rogue for extra damage, use magic device in combat gives you another edge and the equipment builded toward the exploit of sneak attacks even in frontal melee combat ... all things that almost wanted me to go back Kensai, welldone Cetusss.

    Though i still think that, at least on paper (using maths), a properly built Barbarian Human LD should be stronger just DPS-wise ... But of course not as versatile as a Fighter can be. /Applause

    EDIT: I'm going to upload a vid of my ex Kensai doing the same you did to show you the differences. Hope you'll enjoy when i finish.
    Thanks bud, I'm looking forward to seeing the results!
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

  7. #7
    Community Member Zerkul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pompei
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durnak View Post
    Thanks bud, I'm looking forward to seeing the results!
    All yours ...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L0xC...ature=youtu.be

    Unfortunately i figured late that you got to boss with blitz and i didn't but my dps wasn't that bad even without ... Much longer killing though still good.
    Last edited by Zerkul; 10-07-2012 at 08:01 PM.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

  8. #8
    Community Member Cetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerkul View Post
    All yours ...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L0xC...ature=youtu.be

    Unfortunately i figured late that you got to boss with blitz and i didn't but my dps wasn't that bad even without ... Much longer killing though still good.
    Thats pretty neat - what weapon was that? You're survivability was top notch in there, those guys hit like trucks. But the dps difference is definitely there, not to mention that I really hate silver flame potions - I actually laughed a bit seeing you run slowly to the bell =D

    Nicely done =D
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

  9. #9
    Community Member Zerkul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pompei
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durnak View Post
    Thats pretty neat - what weapon was that? You're survivability was top notch in there, those guys hit like trucks. But the dps difference is definitely there, not to mention that I really hate silver flame potions - I actually laughed a bit seeing you run slowly to the bell =D

    Nicely done =D
    i'm already slow by myself, the silver flame pots gives me a boost!

    It was a Triple Acid Alchemical Dwarven Axe. My DPS should be little higher with Duergar Waraxe but that one gives me +2 con and some CC like earthgrab and stone prison and you know since i use Sense Weakness it's a good combo when it procs.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

  10. #10
    Community Member Ivominikowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    75

    Default

    OMG, i don't remember if i ever postedon the forums, i think i did, i think... LoL.

    BUT, i gotta buy this, and show that a HALF elf is HALF fun, and that you can't outdps an elven barb! hmpf!! :P

    ...
    ...

    As soon as i figure how to record a video...
    Last edited by Ivominikowski; 10-08-2012 at 01:25 PM.

  11. #11
    Community Member Persiflage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durnak View Post
    I don't know if this is even an achievement, since I've been doing this for weeks just farming the end chest on EE with my fighter. However, I decided that Its been a while since I uploaded anything, so I chose to share how the run usually goes. It also provides a little insight into what a pure kensei DPS in LD looks like.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CC7A...ature=youtu.be

    Enjoy!
    Wow. Just... wow. Colour me impressed.

    *APPLAUSE*
    Crime in multi-storey car parks: it's wrong on so many levels.

  12. #12
    The Hatchery jejeba86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Monster...
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    This is Dungeons and Dragons Online, not classical Greek mythology.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    I am admin. I don't need HPs

  13. #13
    Community Member dennisck2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivominikowski View Post
    OMG, i don't remember if i ever postedon the forums, i think i did, i think... LoL.

    BUT, i gotta buy this, and show that a HALF elf is HALF fun, and that you can't outdps an elven barb! hmpf!! :P

    ...
    ...

    As soon as i figure how to record a video...
    Give it up Ivo. No one but you plays elf barbs lol *




    *gimp*
    Proud guild gimp of SMA! Adults only. Bring beer. Pants optional.
    Banginurz/Kaypii/Slappinurz/Shagginurz/Spankinurz/Upinurz. Stay classy Argo.

  14. #14
    Community Member Cetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dennisck2 View Post
    Give it up Ivo. No one but you plays elf barbs lol *




    *gimp*
    Lol - elf barbs? I'm having trouble making a sarcasm check here....
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload