Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by The10man View Post
    My pets were in the mailbox when I logged on today. Thanks.
    Hey, nice.

For me, 2 weeks after getting back them on 3 severs, still no sign of my wayward pets on the 4th server where they went missing.

Ticket is still open, sever Khyber, character name Budstein.

2014 DDO Players Council

Any more update on the pets that are still missing?

Months since original disappearance, 3 weeks since most but not all of them got returned.

Community Member

I am very thankful that my pets have been returned at least on my main server while my tickets on the other servers still remain open, but a friend of mine has sent three tickets in, had all of them closed with nothing more than the automatically generated message that the issue still requires research, never got his pets back on the same main server as mine (or on any other server) and didn't get the compensation in the form of Turbine Points and the free pet either. Could you please help him to get at least his main server pets back and his compensation? The character name is Sharff on Wayfinder. He owns the edition of MotU that includes all three pets.

Could we get a dev comment for those of us who still are missing pets, at least an acknowledgement that you know about it would be nice.

Yea, can we get some kind of update. I am still missing my pets (I got a reply from a GM asking for a list of the pets I was missing, even though I had a list in my original ticket!) I replied to them on 10/21, and have heard jack squat since. It is now 11/6. I have since replied to my ticket again, with the exact info I put into my 10/21 ticket. My wife got her pets back, and didn't even put in her ticket what she was missing.... ***. Horrible customer service.
    Guild Leader of Lionheart
    Server: Khyber
    Remuell(Cleric 16), Razaku(Wizard 8), Coletrek(Artificer 5), Jovita(Rogue 5), Theilia(Favored Soul 8)

Community Member westerndragon207's Avatar

one month later still no pets after several tickets and calls to account services please promptly fix my errors so i do not have to elevate my complaint to my bank i lost many exclusives from my pre-order (the only reason i pre-ordered) as well as several other DDO store pets like my golems the character is Steelcherub thank you
    Tread not in the path of Dragons. For thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.

2014 DDO Players Council

Bump.

Well over a month later, and still no more word on the remaining missing pets. Can we get an update, please? Is this still being actively worked on? My ticket is still open.

I truly don't understand why I got mailed replacement pets on 3 servers, but not on the 4th where they went missing.

I like how like me, several people are still missing their pets. I haven't gotten a single pet back, not a damn one. In my ORIGINAL TICKET that is still OPEN, I put in a list of what I lost, what response do I get? "Please let us know what you lost". So I send the damn list again on 11/6, and look, still no reply. Do you people even care about your damn customers? If I have to, I will dispute every charge I have ever made with your company, and get my money back, since you folks seem to think ignoring customers is okay, and you feel no obligation to do your jobs. At what point do you think people say "enough is enough"? With my upcoming break, I was going to re-sub, but it has been MONTHS, and you obviously don't care about your customers anymore. At this point, this is my "enough is enough" moment.
    Guild Leader of Lionheart
    Server: Khyber
    Remuell(Cleric 16), Razaku(Wizard 8), Coletrek(Artificer 5), Jovita(Rogue 5), Theilia(Favored Soul 8)

2014 DDO Players Council

Finally got my last pet back today. Thanks for not totally forgetting about this issue.

Community Member

Thumbs down

well it looks like this is the place to be, it is now 2013 and i still have not been returned my pets back,i have submitted 3 tickets to ingame support and all they tell me is they are working on resolving the issue, i have called customer support and they tell me theres nothing to be done, i happened upon this thread while i was looking for the resia ice games and found out that people have been mailed back their pets after having submitted a ticket..well wheres mine, not only did i lose my preordered underdark pets, all 3 of them, but i also lost several store bought pets, i have not received any mail ingame on the character that has submited the ticket, as someone who has been around since the 2nd year of this games existance this is completely unsatisfactory and leads me to believe all they care about is getting new players rather then fixing issues they themselves have created, i guess i will submit yet another ingame ticket explaining all this to the ingame support,and get the runaround from them again

Community Member

Thumbs down

now that it has been more than a year, may i please have the pet turbine took from me?

or should i continue to go pound sand instead?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12