Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Community Member

Agree with merge server.
    Uriziem Completionist done, past life 28/30
    solo ADQ2 EE http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=414558
    solo FoT EE http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=414946
    Waiting better and harder end game(or neverwinter online)

How many are online now?
    Sarkiki - Orexis - Pallikaria - Epithymia - Musouka - Empnefsi | Cannith Server

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Musouka View Post
    How many are online now?
    Effectively 0. It's impossible to run any of the fun content with the lag festival going. I'm using this time to level destinies in my alts.
    Kmnh * Kmn * Kmm * Knn * Knm

Leader of Templar

Quote Originally Posted by Kmnh View Post
    Effectively 0. It's impossible to run any of the fun content with the lag festival going. I'm using this time to level destinies in my alts.
    Remember, this game isn't just for you. You could always join those "ineffectively."
    Last edited by Musouka; 10-30-2012 at 10:29 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Musouka View Post
    Remember, this game isn't just for you. You could always join those "ineffectively."
    You really have an axe to grind, don't you?

I'm saying that doing anything that requires precision is a bad a idea with the extra lag from mabar. This has nothing to do with "player quality". The small group of players that joins Epic Elite PUGs is pretty good
    Kmnh * Kmn * Kmm * Knn * Knm

Leader of Templar

Quote Originally Posted by Kmnh View Post
    You really have an axe to grind, don't you?
    Maybe you should look inward, I honestly have no problem here. However from your previous post, it does seem very self-centered.

Community Member

Cannith is definitively dead.
    Of course ppl belonging to level 181 guild, who raid 30 times a day between themselves and wear super-hard-core gear to solorun all elite epics, can't barely understand that.
    DDO is not supposed to be only for these people, but also enjoiable by less skilled and experienced people and without a great guild who play with.
    Actually it may take 1 hour or more to find 8-10 persons and run a raid, even at 21PM +1GMT, not mentioning the unpopular packs like ruins of threnal
    And whoever answers "if u dont like why u dont change server?" is just an elitist stupid
    Last edited by Belsogno; 11-15-2012 at 02:10 PM.

This may not be the answer you are looking for, but I will offer it anyway.

Stalk guilds off the "who" panel. Look to see what guilds are populated at the times you play the most.

After a week or so, you should have an idea what guilds have active members at the time you like to play. Then approach them to see about running with them, or eventually joining.

I have server swapped many times since this thread started to see if the LFM panel is so different on cannith than on other servers, and it is not.

Pretty much the same across the board.

Good luck!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fejj View Post
    This may not be the answer you are looking for, but I will offer it anyway.

Stalk guilds off the "who" panel. Look to see what guilds are populated at the times you play the most.

After a week or so, you should have an idea what guilds have active members at the time you like to play. Then approach them to see about running with them, or eventually joining.

I have server swapped many times since this thread started to see if the LFM panel is so different on cannith than on other servers, and it is not.

Pretty much the same across the board.

Good luck!
    I belong to an Italian guild. It' s a medium level guild not much populated, but we are all long time friends.

You are suggesting me to leave this guild because I am not able to PUG and run all the fun content that the game offers and I am stuck in the LFM panel.
    I would like you to understand that is exactly this advice that makes me think that Cannith is dead.

What, exactly, is wrong with a server merge, maybe with Orien? I think that people are generally scared by new and unexperienced situations, but now i cant seriously see any reason why merging with another server and have more people who to play with is so bad.
    Last edited by Belsogno; 11-16-2012 at 07:44 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234