Default It Just Doesnt Make Sense

I didn't see any known Issues but honestly didnt look real hard.

[QUOTE]For all the Fourm Sharks that circle looking for post to blast, I do know whats going on and how to build a toon (I hope), thank you in advance for your bashing. Hit me - Beat me - Make me bleed - Physical abuse is what I need.[/QUOTE]

I Promise to stay focused and on task with this; Can someone help me understand how my Artificer has much better reflex than my rogue
    Warforge Artificer Level 23 Dex is 28

Reflex
    7 Base
    + 9 Dexterity Mod
    +4 Feat Bonus
    +12 Enchanted Bounus
    =32 Total

Drow Elf Rogue 17/Artificer 3 Level 23 Dex is 30

Reflex
    12 Base
    +10 Dexterity Mod
    +6 Feat Bonus
    =28

I thought is was the fact one is pure and the other is mixed but I dont find anything in the Artificer Capstone Enhancement that explains the +12 Enchanted Bounus.
    Taming The Shrew
    /Darksmoothie/Flyguy/Smoothtalker/Wasntme/
    Shyilo Rapid Fire/Smoothforged/Manndingo

Community Member

Both are naked and in the same ED with the same twists, and neither of them is in amrath?

If not, then a +6 Resistance item gives +6 resistance, gh is moral +4, luck +2, and all show as +12 enchantment bonus to reflex saves.

Community Member

What gear are you wearing? Does your Drow have no save-boosting items at all?

What sort of stuff is rolled up in the "enchanted" bonus? Would Resistance+6, Superior Parrying and a Blue Augment crystal of luck show up separately, or be lumped together under "enchanted"?

Never really thoght of that guys...

So WF Arti

Natural Armor Bonus +5 Item,
    Bracers of the Sun Soul Superitor Parrying +4
    Ancient Gemstone Docent Good Luck +2
    Past Life : Artificer +1 bonus that can be stacked 3 times.

That in fact would equal +12 Enchantment Bonus

Thanks

It really is amazing how simple the answer was, I guess I was looking for things that actually stated + to reflex save.
    Taming The Shrew

Quote Originally Posted by WASNTME View Post
    Never really thoght of that guys...

So WF Arti

Natural Armor Bonus +5 Item, <--- Doesn't affect reflex saves
    Bracers of the Sun Soul Superitor Parrying +4 <---Counts!
    Ancient Gemstone Docent Good Luck +2 <--- Counts!
    Past Life : Artificer +1 bonus that can be stacked 3 times. <---Doesn't affect reflex saves!

That in fact would equal +12 Enchantment Bonus (unfortunately, no it wouldn't)

Thanks

It really is amazing how simple the answer was, I guess I was looking for things that actually stated + to reflex save.
    It is possible you looked while under the effects of temporary effects like Greater heroism (+4 morale bonus to all saves), or while wearing a +6 resistance item (+6 resistance bonus to all saves, which would stack with Good Hope and Superior Parrying to equal 12).

Question 1: Do you actually have 3 artificer past lives? Follow up question: If you have run an artificer through three whole lives, do you seriously have no clue how saves/gear work, or are you trollin'? (I mean no offense by the question, but your response is a little out of left field. I apologize if there was simply a misunderstand. But this wouldn't be the first time someone tried to troll the forums either, so I'm watchful for either way this could fall XD)

DEFINITELY aquire a resistance item for your rogue. Other sources of +saves are also very good, and will make your rogue virtually immune to a lot of damaging spells.

EDIT:
    It does not make sense!
    Last edited by Brennie; 09-29-2012 at 06:50 PM.

Brennie
    Question 1: Do you actually have 3 artificer past lives? Follow up question: If you have run an artificer through three whole lives, do you seriously have no clue how saves/gear work, or are you trollin'? (I mean no offense by the question, but your response is a little out of left field. I apologize if there was simply a misunderstand. But this wouldn't be the first time someone tried to troll the forums either, so I'm watchful for either way this could fall XD)
    Not Trolling ; you may have misunderstood I only have 1 past life, I was just saying it stacks 3 times because thats what it read. I do in fact have a +6 resistance item on thank you for pointing out the fact it is the missing part of the puzzle. I am all over getting my rogue smarter gear.
    Taming The Shrew