Default Chaosknights is Recruiting

Recruiting is currently closed. Thanks to all the applicants.
    Last edited by redspecter23; 12-05-2012 at 07:54 AM.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

I'm interested I have. Level 20 fvs healer , 19 artificer , 16 barb looking to advance more into end game can't really do it on my own wanting to do tr's and farm all end game to get gear I need, wouldn't say I'm a noob I have a clue and know my roles in groups I just need that extra helpful guild to advance me to end game quests to get me going I'm from newzealand and play around 5-6 hours weekdays and a lot over weekends as I haven't got work

Quote Originally Posted by Explosion View Post
    I'm interested I have. Level 20 fvs healer , 19 artificer , 16 barb looking to advance more into end game can't really do it on my own wanting to do tr's and farm all end game to get gear I need, wouldn't say I'm a noob I have a clue and know my roles in groups I just need that extra helpful guild to advance me to end game quests to get me going I'm from newzealand and play around 5-6 hours weekdays and a lot over weekends as I haven't got work

Well since Cow quit the game we so have a vacancy in our required New Zealand slot to keep our Australian crew in check.....feel free to send me a tell...on in ur time frame...give you a look on our weekly overnight raids.
    Landos Completionist PM 23/23 lives-Landolf FVS 10/10 lives-Landando 10/10 lives- Sorc Landdeuce Cleric 12/12 lives-Household 6/6 lives Fighter-Landoa Barb 3/3 lives, Landbando 2nd life Bard, Landona 2nd life Pally, Landoc 2nd life EIN Cleric, Wreckt 2nd life Arti
    HELLO!!...You play to win THE Game

Awesome what toon would be best to try you on?

Quote Originally Posted by Explosion View Post
    Awesome what toon would be best to try you on?
    You can see the list......I am never invisable.
    Landos Completionist PM 23/23 lives-Landolf FVS 10/10 lives-Landando 10/10 lives- Sorc Landdeuce Cleric 12/12 lives-Household 6/6 lives Fighter-Landoa Barb 3/3 lives, Landbando 2nd life Bard, Landona 2nd life Pally, Landoc 2nd life EIN Cleric, Wreckt 2nd life Arti
    HELLO!!...You play to win THE Game

Made a few edits to the first post.

We're still looking for endgame players looking to improve their play and run with some of the best on the server. Don't hesitate to ask for more information.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen