Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    my recollection is that the stone prison proc is pretty infrequent.
    I think it procs enough. But unlike freezing, it have a fortitude save, so sometimes mobs just save against it.

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    What % of your attacks all told would you say qualify for sneak attack? 50%? +3 damage on every single swing is better, and by a decent margin, especially for boss fights where you rarely get any sneak at all.
    I'm working in slotting something from the new lootgen items. The new Deception gear is great (add extra sneak hit/damage), and I might find out a slot to put it on.

Which reminds me. Take a look at the new crafting stuff. We can find double slot loot (eg, yellow and colorless), and special color stuff too (green, purple, orange). With the cloak slot free, we might find new combinations.

And shall I abandon this topic and start comenting on the new one?
    Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist (12/14) [<o>]
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Quote Originally Posted by nibel View Post
    And shall I abandon this topic and start comenting on the new one?
    Yep, especially the gear.

nibel, I think I represented your alternative enhancements properly in the enhancement breakdown in the new thread. More suggestions and tweaks are always welcome.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678