Community Member

Default Hamstring and Sap are not triggering Master's Blitz Tactical feat count

Title says it all.

Is this WAI?
    Kmnh * Kmn * Kmm * Knn * Knm

Leader of Templar

Community Member

Not sure, though I would like to point out that these two tactical feats don't really seem to have a success vs fail roll.
    Or at least I can't see one. And my hamstring always lands. Haven't played with sap.

Aren't they the only ones that don't have a success vs fail? Master's blitz does specify 'successful'
    Cannith, Slicing Blow. Vilenna (18/1/1 Clonkard), Marvala (20 monk), Phrenia (19/1 rogue/fighter), Malchara (12/6/2 AA), Denaria (18/2 ...wonk?)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by sandypaws View Post
    Not sure, though I would like to point out that these two tactical feats don't really seem to have a success vs fail roll.
    Or at least I can't see one. And my hamstring always lands. Haven't played with sap.

Aren't they the only ones that don't have a success vs fail? Master's blitz does specify 'successful'
    I know that Cleave, Great Cleave and Stunning Blow do count for blitz. That's why you see fighters and barbarians spinning around at the eveningstar cavern
    Kmnh * Kmn * Kmm * Knn * Knm

Leader of Templar

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kmnh View Post
    I know that Cleave, Great Cleave and Stunning Blow do count for blitz. That's why you see fighters and barbarians spinning around at the eveningstar cavern
    ...so that wasn't synchronized swimming? Darn.

I have no idea, then. Weird!
    Cannith, Slicing Blow. Vilenna (18/1/1 Clonkard), Marvala (20 monk), Phrenia (19/1 rogue/fighter), Malchara (12/6/2 AA), Denaria (18/2 ...wonk?)