Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Release notes:
    "The Arcane Marksman Artificer path no longer claims to receive the Revive Pet feat twice."

Known Issues:
    "The Arcane Marksman artificer path learns Revive Iron Defender at both levels 1 and 2."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesuvium View Post
    We shall kill it with fire. And engineers.

Community Member

Youch on Shiradi change, huge swing of the nerf bat there.

Can we ask what precipitated such a change? Devs were certainly aware from the start the stances were all stacking. Just made several of the abilities of the destiny obsolete each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkul View Post
    Sorry if i'm pedant but the Maximum Caster Level Increases for Savant Prestige Classes / Epic Destinies still need fix for some very important Arcane Spells. I've bug reported the issue many times and i've sent a pm as well to Cocoti, still no answer.

There's nothing about this problem yet in the release notes. Is this kind of fix planned for near future?
    Seconded. Been waiting since u9...

No fix to the you cannot replay the druids chain bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Siro View Post
    Release notes:
    "The Arcane Marksman Artificer path no longer claims to receive the Revive Pet feat twice."

Known Issues:
    "The Arcane Marksman artificer path learns Revive Iron Defender at both levels 1 and 2."
    Thanks for catching this. I've now removed the old Known Issue from the list.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

I would be far more interested in Lam if Turbine would ever wipe the characters. I pop on from time to time but the characters that are up there are so different from my current character that it isn't much of a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    I’m only nerfing you now so I can buff you later.

Does this mean that Deepwood Sniper will be released soon? It is currently unplayable in it's present incarnation. The feat requirements are the same as Arcane Archer, and the benefits are a joke in comparison. I would like to see it as a no feat required prestige, and any archery prestige MUST have repeating arrows. Sniper also needs Tier 2 or even 3 before 99.9% of the (archery) players will even consider it.

With Halloween a month away, I would expect Mabar to occur within a couple weeks. No big surprise there.

While I do not think Druids are all that gimp, please reduce the casting time drastically for Reincarnation and Lightning Storm. And for the love of DDO, please give them at least a Mass Cure Mod spell (preferably higher), and if anyone should have Mass Prot from Elements, it should be the Druid.

The Radiant Servant fix is awesome, and way overdue!

Please keep fixing the bugs! Thank you.
    Jyn... Kender... Thelanis

*Insert clever comment here*

Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    We buffed it specifically because after investigation, it was decided that it was not going to be able to be changed to not break stealth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Thanks for catching this. I've now removed the old Known Issue from the list.
    Sorry if i'm pedant but the Maximum Caster Level Increases for Savant Prestige Classes / Epic Destinies still need fix for some very important Arcane Spells. I've bug reported the issue many times and i've sent a pm as well to Cocoti, still no answer.

There's nothing about this problem yet in the release notes. Is this kind of fix planned for near future?
    You guys know at least that there's a bug that do not apply correctly the Maximum Caster Level Increases to a certain spell list or you're deliberately ignoring us?

EDIT: I'm willing to point you in the right direction, giving info as assistance if you HAPPEN to answer or PM me.
    Last edited by Zerkul; 09-25-2012 at 02:05 PM.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonJi72 View Post
    Does this mean that Deepwood Sniper will be released soon?
    The Deepwood Sniper will be very different, and more competitive, in the new enhancements system.

At this time we are not planning on any new tiers of prestige enhancements using the current system.

The Deepwood Sniper will be very different, and more competitive, in the new enhancements system.
    Details...
    Proud Recipient of At least 8 Negative Rep From NA Threads.
    Main: Sharess
    Alts: Avaril/Cyr/Cyrillia/Garagos/Inim/Lamasa/Ravella

I realize this is inappropriately placed.

But, since you devs are posting here I have to ask:

Do we have an ETA regarding the enhancement pass? I have 16 characters, 12 of which were rendered non playable due to xpac changes. I'd like to get them going with the new stuff, but I really need an idea of where things are headed in order to do so.

While I am playing 4 of my characters, this is solely to do TR's for needed past lives and gear farming. I suspect I am not alone here.
    Khyber: Evandus, Halfdeadd, Licoricewhip, Sawyn, Elkabongg, Brothanumsi, Soulbro, Cromix.
    And an army of gimp experiments!

At this time we are not planning on any new tiers of prestige enhancements using the current system.
    Good to hear you're not doubling up.

That being said, any chances of seeing a series of new "Let's Talk's", say starting with what you folks enjoy about each of the present PREs and where you'd like to see the various foci and side effects go from a general design standpoint at least? It'd certainly help in giving more targeted feedback on a system that'll effect everyone. (Not to mention, knowing some progress is being made on a new system means those of us with a clue don't sweat nearly as much over bugs in the current one, since we know those'll get chucked anyway.)

You guys know at least that there's a bug that do not apply correctly the Maximum Caster Level Increases to a certain spell list or you're deliberately ignoring us?

EDIT: I'm willing to point you in the right direction, giving info as assistance if you HAPPEN to answer or PM me.
    I'm not a developer, but I just wanted to let you know that your posts aren't invisible. I'd like an answer here as well.
    Akori-Fighter Iroka-Sorcerer Censured-Rogue Isilti-Cleric Tony-Sorcerer Duress-Cleric Elaril-Fighter Avatard-Fighter Mitigation-Paladin Loose-Bard Shiken-Fighter Unreasonably-Barbarian Jueh-Monk

Still no mention about the missing cosmetic pets that have been missing since expansion launch. Not even in the known issues. Beyond ridiculous.
    Main - Dinomyte, Leader of the Cult of the Onyx Pikachu
    Alts - Skrapheep, Nimbleklutz, Magnarok, Metocalypse

Any idea of when that may be coming around?
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth1084 View Post
    Any idea of when that may be coming around?
    The new enhancements system will not be up for some time. We're planning on giving it an extended beta on Lamannia before going live with it - much longer than we traditionally have with our game systems.

Do we have an ETA regarding the enhancement pass? I have 16 characters, 12 of which were rendered non playable due to xpac changes. I'd like to get them going with the new stuff, but I really need an idea of where things are headed in order to do so.

While I am playing 4 of my characters, this is solely to do TR's for needed past lives and gear farming. I suspect I am not alone here.
    Based on some early feedback and our experiences with the Epic Destinies, we pulled the enhancements system back to spend a lot more time on it. Several members of the System team are splitting their time between bugfixing and enhancements.

You should have ample warning before it goes live. I'd recommend you play your characters and not worry too much about how the enhancements will change, it won't be before the end of this year. (I can't give details on exactly when it'll land, though.)

The new enhancements system will not be up for some time. We're planning on giving it an extended beta on Lamannia before going live with it - much longer than we traditionally have with our game systems.

Based on some early feedback and our experiences with the Epic Destinies, we pulled the enhancements system back to spend a lot more time on it. Several members of the System team are splitting their time between bugfixing and enhancements.

You should have ample warning before it goes live. I'd recommend you play your characters and not worry too much about how the enhancements will change, it won't be before the end of this year. (I can't give details on exactly when it'll land, though.)
    Well, I'm glad to hear this is being given the time and energy to roll out without being plagued by bugs like the Epic Destiny system was, although looking at over 6 months from the time it was announced to the time when it...still won't be out really sucks.

The problem with just going ahead and playing our characters is that it costs money to fix things that the enhancement system may break. For example, if I make changes to my characters (such as TRing to a different race or class or class split) and those end up being poor options, it's likely that the only way I can fix that is by TRing again, which is a pain. Again, glad to have had the announcement and for the dev communication regarding the update (months ago), but not happy with how this was handled at the outset, nor that we still have a rather poor idea of what to expect with this thing.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

Based on some early feedback and our experiences with the Epic Destinies, we pulled the enhancements system back to spend a lot more time on it.
    I can't emphasize how much I appreciate this. The biggest problem with the Epic Destinies was that they were rushed out before they were tested adequately, so there were numerous issues both with bugs and balance upon release. Even though it's disappointing we won't receive the new enhancements for a while, it's really the best decision. Kudos!

I'll also add a thanks for responding.

This is not the answer I was hoping for. But I can appreciate your statement. I'd much rather retool and regear all of my characters once. So I'll continue along present path farming, and TR'ing.
    Khyber: Evandus, Halfdeadd, Licoricewhip, Sawyn, Elkabongg, Brothanumsi, Soulbro, Cromix.
    And an army of gimp experiments!

Quote Originally Posted by inggold View Post
    Youch on Shiradi change, huge swing of the nerf bat there.

Can we ask what precipitated such a change? Devs were certainly aware from the start the stances were all stacking.
    The ability to stack Shiradi stances has been publicly stated as not working as intended whenever it's been discussed, as well as the fact that it would be fixed in the future to work like most stances, which they are now more consistent with.

There is no change in the intended design. They were never intended to stack, and required some amount of jumping through hoops in order to get them to stack. You had to somewhat arcane things in order to get them to stack.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast