Default Really high fortification

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Do I win the game of fortification?

note: I normally dont wear my minos, since I get toughness from my docent, and i use moderate fortification (and with brace for impact always twisted, I usually have MORE than enough fort).
    Last edited by kierg10; 09-23-2012 at 08:51 PM.
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by kierg10 View Post

Do I win the game of fortification?
    I wish I had a screen shot from the expansion beta where a bug was giving me over 4000% fort.

Quote Originally Posted by krelar View Post
    i wish i had a screen shot from the expansion beta where a bug was giving me over 4000% fort. :d
    lol
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

ohhh, here's a thought - what if fortification were like resistances - get it high enough and a sneak attack would HEAL you

Where'd you get all that fort?

Also, i think that in theory, a wf pale master would be the best at getting fortification

25% warforged
    100% heavy fort
    45% unyielding sentinel
    10% exceptional fort
    25% exceptional fort
    =205%

+ palemaster=305%

but where else is yours from?

Edit: you didn't take the improved fortification feat and get immunity to healing did you?
    Last edited by gphysalis; 09-23-2012 at 09:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Grease is the only party buff
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    talk about your exploits
    DDO is not PnP. This is by design

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by gphysalis View Post

Also, i think that in theory, a wf pale master would be the best at getting fortification

25% warforged
    100% heavy fort
    45% unyielding sentinel
    10% exceptional fort
    25% exceptional fort
    =205%

+ palemaster=305%

Edit: you didn't take the improved fortification feat and get immunity to healing did you?
    ML 24 livewood core has 50% exceptional fort (but unless he's using an armor kit thats not it)

Quote Originally Posted by gphysalis View Post

25% warforged
    100% heavy fort
    45% unyielding sentinel
    10% exceptional fort
    25% exceptional fort
    =205%

+ palemaster=305%

PM fort doesn't stack with warforged fort, but replaces it.
    Nerdrage/Endgame ~ Sarlona
    Ekkehart (human PM) - Hammet (WF AM) - Cerussite (helf THF kensei) - Anordineth (helf dark monk)
    Buy my stuff!

that's pretty high! now to wait till turbine changes the system so you receive reduced damage (50% of normal damage at 200, 37.5% at 275)

Druid elemental form gives you 100% bonus. So my helf is normally running around at200% fort. I think with unyielding sentinel and 10+25% exceptional fort that would match it at 275%.

I think a wf Druid could exceed that but as I never will play wf again, I wouldn't/don't care.
    Shalera Dagen - Triple Completionist life 40 (+ ??? epic) - it is too hard to keep track of the epic lives...

Calculation:

25 WF+100 heavy fort+10 contruct fortification (epic blademark's docent)+40 brace for impact+25 stand against the tide+75 bladesworn transformation=275%

This morning I also tried taking improved fortification to see if that would help.......turns out it doesnt stack with bladesworn transformation, and it also turns out I can't get rid of it right now, so I'm stuck for the next 3 days healing myself with repair wands.....

P.S.: if anyone knows a way to circumvent the 3 day wait, it would be greatly appreciated to be told to me.

P.P.S.: If I had the 25% exceptional fort (if it stacks with 10%) I would be at 300% so ha

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    I wish I had a screen shot from the expansion beta where a bug was giving me over 4000% fort.
    U're wrong... it was over 9000%
    ALL HAIL TO ITS SQUISHY-MAJESTY SIR KNORR, LORD OF OOZES AND MASTER OF SLIME
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=386688

Quote Originally Posted by kierg10 View Post

P.S.: if anyone knows a way to circumvent the 3 day wait, it would be greatly appreciated to be told to me.
    If you haven't done the dragonmark quest yet you can do it and get a free feat exchange which is not bound by the 3day timer.