Default I'm creating a Warforged/Artificer, will be posting in parts as I make him.

Hello everyone, I'm currently creating myself a Waforged/Artificer which I can use as my main character. This build will consist of 20 parts or more, each part will contain 1 level of the build and probably more information added, this build will be for new players, it will not need any tomes all you will need is the Warforged race and the Artificer class available aswell as the 32 point build, if you don't have the 32 point build don't worry I'll also post up a 28 point build it'll consist of the same feats/enhancements but the base ability increases will be a little different.

If you're new and don't have the Warforged/Artificer and wonder.. well why's he making this build for new players when new players may not have the Warforged race and Artificer class unlocked? I'm new myself and why would you click this thread if you don't have them unlocked or don't desire to make one, the title says it all so please no silly comments on that part.

Part 1 is coming soon!

This is still a rough copy, the information will be read by me after part 20 to fix any mistakes that I've made.

Have fun on Dungeons & Dragons Online, <3 you all.

Please don't comment on this thread yet, thank you <3.
    Last edited by Gvexo; 09-23-2012 at 03:55 AM.

Part 1 coming soon!
    Last edited by Gvexo; 09-23-2012 at 03:55 AM.