Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Did a slight update to my str record:

115 strength

With some changes to stacking and various other things, some stuff went up, some went donw. My theoretical max is probably around 120 atm, wasn't willing to waste lots of time getting higher then that tho. Includes most everything aside from a +5 tome and a couple other hard to get things.

Looks like my con got high enough to get that record too (82), tho I wasn't going for that at all. Pretty sure I could hit 100+ if I aimed at con.

Shorn or au naturale?

Although much like baseball and steroids, with the shears it's tough to tell which records are 'legit' anymore. And then there is the argument that shearin' is legit because it was 'sanctioned' by DDO.

Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    Shorn or au naturale?

Although much like baseball and steroids, with the shears it's tough to tell which records are 'legit' anymore. And then there is the argument that shearin' is legit because it was 'sanctioned' by DDO.
    As a rule I NEVER purchase anything from the DDO store that effects gameplay, or otherwise can be obtained in the game normally. Shears is on the that list as its meant to be used to fasttrack unlock destinys you dont have isnt it? I've unlocked them all normally so no need to buy one. Don't actually know how the bug your refering to actually even works.

So yea it's legit. I've got a somewhat dated breakdown posted somewhere, do a google and youll find it, add the destiny stuff and it should add up to 120ish, I missed a few things in that shot.

Fatesinger oddly gives the most str atm which is why im in that. (1 innate, 1 while raged for echos: fury, +6 from the line on the right, tho I only had enough xp to get 5 there iirc).

Theres not a lot to be had from other destinies really. +5 from primal scream twisted, +2 other from 2 twists of str from fury. Shiradis technically can give the most with the +10 tea, but much of the other str bonuses I can only get in a quest, thus my chances of getting both the correct tea and the other gillion buffs stacked are too slim to bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    Shorn or au naturale?

This thread is all about unlegit records. You can't know if people used bugs to solo stuff, or to get stat records, but when they post cleary bugged things like solo hound and stupid things like solo lords of dust at lv this tread looses all its credit.

Quote Originally Posted by cupuacu View Post
    post cleary bugged things like solo hound this tread looses all its credit.
    Hound has been solod way before Epic Levels and Destinies.

Noone gave a **** about posting it though, at least i didnt. The Hox take down with destinies was only funny for the time you had to spend in there.

Hox still can be solod easily and that without any specific character or destiny.
    Haek N' Slay (©ompletionist Juggernaut / Zeus Life 61 of 61)My Toon is better than your toon.Mitis Mors - Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by Lurzifer View Post
    Hound has been solod way before Epic Levels and Destinies.

Noone gave a **** about posting it though, at least i didnt. The Hox take down with destinies was only funny for the time you had to spend in there.

Hox still can be solod easily and that without any specific character or destiny.
    Still, the hox commpletion with destiny was not inteded. No hard feeling about you, the hox thing i just took as example. I can find many other achievements/records in this book wich are bugs.

Community Member Evil-Helldegar's Avatar

Hard streak 2.153
    and keep going more.

http://imageshack.us/a/img809/424/screenshot00099y.jpg

Default Mesmerita d'Jorasco, Cannith server - Skills

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps81283686.jpg <- 114 Concentration, 95 Diplomacy

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps4d3935bd.jpg <- 95 Perform, 80 UMD

Shippies + selfbuffs, could probably tweak them a bit more.

Mesmerita d'Jorasco, Halfling Bard 8)
    Last edited by Silverhilt-2; 03-07-2013 at 07:34 PM.

UPDATE:

-new str record
    -new ranged dmg record
    -new max lbs carry weight record
    -5 new skill records
    -new heal record
    -new hard streak record

as for unlegit records, though the record book is meant to show highest attainable stats/achievements I do try to keep it to "true" records because I also think it's just bug-abuse to use an item to overrule boundries in power. So if at all possible I try to keep the record book free of the false records because nothing is more annoying then being beat by an easy +10 to stats if you farmed together perfect gear and scrolls to squeeze out a few numbers yourself. it's not easy for me spot those though, thats why I like it when people do breakdowns. Sometimes records might seem cheated but they really aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by AidanRyuko View Post
    UPDATE:

-new str record
    -new ranged dmg record
    -new max lbs carry weight record
    -5 new skill records
    -new heal record
    -new hard streak record

as for unlegit records, though the record book is meant to show highest attainable stats/achievements I do try to keep it to "true" records because I also think it's just bug-abuse to use an item to overrule boundries in power. So if at all possible I try to keep the record book free of the false records because nothing is more annoying then being beat by an easy +10 to stats if you farmed together perfect gear and scrolls to squeeze out a few numbers yourself. it's not easy for me spot those though, thats why I like it when people do breakdowns. Sometimes records might seem cheated but they really aren't.
    Nice update, though you missed my new max con record - it's in the same screenshot as the strength.

added the con (though I forgot to change the text, will do it next time)

Default hard/elite streaks

Currently 36 consecutives lives for the hard streak (3835) and 35 for the elite streak (3733) on Pandorum, got the bug for a hard shroud ran with lvl 25's when i was lvl 18 on first TR.

Last edited by mons; 03-15-2013 at 06:41 PM.
    Zerg of Thelanis

Nepalm - 27th life completionist ~ Mons
    ~ Pandomonium - 40th life Tripletionist™

Tyrs Paladium of Ghallanda

very nice, looks like a record that will take a while to beat ^^

I also have a record for next update in reflex:

will post a breakdown later, potential is over 115 with just shadowdancer ED

UPDATE:

edited new fort and reflex record
    Fixed wrong con record text
    edited new streak record
    Added solo completions with no re-entry on epic gianthold quests
    Added a solo completion after character died several minutes before.

Post changed after checking my own screenshots again. >_>
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

Cool At level.

A theoretical question:

If someone soloed EE Devil Assault on a 'for example lv25 melee' (because he/she capped the toon!) that doesn't count a worthy achievement, because the quest is lv23?! I think solo EEDA, especially on a non caster/divine, one of the toughest ee to do (except raids)...
    Satureon, Ranged (Pal x1, Mnk x3, Ran x3, Rog x1 8/8 lives),
    Betelgeuseon, Multitank (Ftr 2x, Barb 1x 3/10 lives),
    Androgun, Arcane (Wiz 3x, Sorc 3x, Fvs 1x 7/10 lives)
    [Saturus, 8 years old toon (Pal 1x, Ftr 1x, Mnk 3x, Rog 1x), Exterminus (Wiz 1x, Fvs 2x, Sorc 1x): on Thelanis.]
    Improvisative play preferred. No VC, because i just don't care by different reasons + honestly sometimes just need to focus anywhere else too, as i'm not the 'gnome at the basement' type 24/7-er.
    2006-2009 EU Aureon-Keeper; 2009-2013 US Thelanis; 2013- US Ghallanda;
    Founder/Namegiver: formerly Eternal Infinity (Thelanis), presently
    Alive
    (Ghallanda)
    Older melee 'fame': Zawabi raid solo (mod6)+(a 'bit later' in US), old Elite DA solo, VoD solo (2011), Titan raid 4 mins shortman (2011?), ToD melee duo (2012)
    Some growing Solo Achievements (EE/Raids/Max lv. Challenges; no death/no reenter/no hire/little resources)
    My DDO True AC Calculator

Not sure if this has been beat. No hirelings used.

Quote Originally Posted by -Satureon- View Post
    A theoretical question:

If someone soloed EE Devil Assault on a 'for example lv25 melee' (because he/she capped the toon!) that doesn't count a worthy achievement, because the quest is lv23?! I think solo EEDA, especially on a non caster/divine, one of the toughest ee to do (except raids)...
    Honestly, solo EE DA is difficult enough that I feel it should get its own picture, and anyone that soloed it should be listed.
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

Maybe first 0-re-entry EE PoP solo in my thread (link to relevant post here.)

Quote Originally Posted by WruntJunior View Post
    Maybe first 0-re-entry EE PoP solo in my thread (link to relevant post here.)
    nice one gratz was trying same thing yeah ^^
    Officer of Eternal Infinity-Thelanis
    ~~~Visit it if interested for recruiting~~~EE Solos And More (Photo Album)~~~EE Soloing Pale Master (Forums)~~~
    Characters active atm .. Shadowaras (Completionist. Project/fs),Shadowaris(Wiz),Shadowares(Pal),Sworrn (Ftr),Nemmesis(Mnk) and Trickzster(Art)

Community Member

Default Spell DCs

Enchant and conjuration dcs with and without spellsurge... can get both 3 higher...just need a bard, litany, and to max out shiradi for joy. Could hit a 70+ conjuration if I wanted to. Will max out shiradi sometime and post higher dcs. I believe a human AM could hit a 73 conjuration. Also I don't know about all the bonuses, can't house d pots give +2 or +3 int as well?

Enchant dc: 59

Enchant dc with spellsurge: 64

Conjuration dc: 61

Conjuration dc with spellsurge: 66
    Last edited by fork_aka_spoon; 03-26-2013 at 02:01 AM.
    Orien server: Forking, Completionist, life 21 of ???

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast