Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by renyold_cutright View Post
    I like this Idea of a Records Book, give players a chance to brag and show their achievements.

one minor correction, in Most Kills in 1 Quest you show Burndem as having 10,627 kills and in the caption you show it as 10,927 kills

thought I fixed that, well it is now anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Ssdprref View Post
    All right, I'm posting to start the race. Hope to see great numbers not far behind barbs.
    That beats my numbers from back in April...

Going to be hard to top unless they turn Adrenaline back on for ranged.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Well, I'm sure this will be beaten very quickly, but I wanted my moment in the sun. EE Trial by fury, master Blitz. I usually run with around 80 STR, full damage line in dreadnought, Overwhelming crit and headsmans Chop. I'd hit somewhere around 12K in a previous insane quest so by the time it was safe to change to combat log and SS it had passed. This took me by surprise as the main fight with most MB charges had passed, and these reavers were shortly after hence charges were running down. I took the SS about 10 seconds after the event, so not sure of exact run up, but my ideal world tactics for quick mob takedown in EE is Damage boost-Stun-momentum swing, so it's entirely possible that's what happened here hence the high number.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm working hard on getting my ESoS, but I will miss the crazy numbers when the EaGA is laid to rest.

Hmm awesome!

What about the Argo all barb shroud?! I got a link somewhere.
    Kasik ~20 Rogue~ Fui 18/2 brb/ftr ~ Emmeryl 20 Clr Hilcias 20 Sorc
    Cool kids play on Mabar!

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=393289

my record for high fort.......275% fortification is nothing to laugh at.....

Won't be possible for me soon, since I will be TRing into a fleshy offensive caster for kicks and giggles.
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

Beautifully and playfully explained. Very glad you took this project. I think if I had tried it, it would have been the boring text you have below all the pretty pictures. Well laid out and thought out! +1 mate.

love the new damages coming in, 10x as good as the numbers I had to start with =)

Not sure if argo had an all-barb run but could well be, the one in the book was done by a khyber group

Very well done! Looks great. But I know that a few of those "records" have been broken.
    ~ *Nikibrik* - The Prime Healer (All EDs Capped) | Brogburt - The Warlord (All EDs Capped) | Kallistie - The Arch Necromancer | Capricio - The Lore-keeper | Thorbim - The Outlaw ~
    Thelanis ~ <The True Path>

yep, I'm pretty sure about that as well at least the damage will be getting some decent numbers!

in the upcoming update I will be adding the highest point in the game i've found so far, have yet to get to von 6 though. for now the highest spot is 2093M in the air

also adding the highest weight capacity based on greataxers str, which should be around 24 mil LBS I think, I messaged the person that wrote the page on the wiki on max capacity.

Community Member

Just because no one has posted a higher temporary hp yet... :P

http://tinypic.com/r/11j5d0x/6

very nice, because the new stats are so amazing and because I only have tomorrow off from work for the next week I will be updating tomorrow. The list is pretty big, also need to fix some more typos.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenalth View Post
    That beats my numbers from back in April...

Going to be hard to top unless they turn Adrenaline back on for ranged.
    Just use dreadnought and charge up masters blitz and have devastating critical. Will be hard, but hey it's all fun.
    De'Corenai of Argonessen. If you've seen me, you know what I'm talking about.

Community Member

Posting to steal the CHA record, for now at least.

Break down
    18 Base
    1 Human adapt
    6 From lvls
    3 Sorc enhancements
    3 Tome (Hate +4, will not drop for me)
    1 Exceptional
    3 Insight
    8 Item
    2 Yugo
    2 Ship
    2 Completionist Feat
    6 Epic Destiny
    1 Twist (Until I find +4 Tome) To make it even

56 Total
    Last edited by muny21; 10-12-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by muny21 View Post
    Posting to steal the CHA record, for now at least.

Break down
    18 Base
    1 Human adapt
    6 From lvls
    3 Sorc enhancements
    3 Tome (Hate +4, will not drop for me)
    1 Exceptional
    3 Insight
    8 Item
    2 Yugo
    2 Ship
    2 Completionist Feat
    6 Epic Destiny
    1 Twist (Until I find +4 Tome) To make it even

56 Total

SS:
    Tea with the queen, a friendly bard and abishai destroyer would raise your stats up to 72.
    Last edited by Ssdprref; 09-26-2012 at 05:55 PM.
    Farm Epic Elite Chests by yourself.
    Hide of Goristro ~5 Mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNIwV...ature=youtu.be
    Spider Silk & Stone Heart ~2 Mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSABE...ature=youtu.be

No record for this yet, so this is my chance to put a stamp on this

Hint: look at the fortification
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ssdprref View Post
    Tea with the queen, a friendly bard and abishai destroyer would raise your stats up to 72.
    I only put sustainable. All that other stuff does not count in my book. So, I will let someone else claim the record that way. Just make sure to put an asterisk next to it.

I only put sustainable. All that other stuff does not count in my book. So, I will let someone else claim the record that way. Just make sure to put an asterisk next to it.
    You missed alot of extra sustainable cha you could have +1litany +2store pot +3 twists (not just 1 sinces its only for a screen shot)+ taken cookies (I still have about 90 of these so decently sustainable)
    Officer of Renowned

Thelanis

(Click here too check us out)

Polverizing The Wise, Dotting The Cleanser, Polarities The Undying, Sosage The Killer, Shootin The piercer & many more holders of items.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by K_0tiC View Post
    You missed alot of extra sustainable cha you could have +1litany +2store pot +3 twists (not just 1 sinces its only for a screen shot)+ taken cookies (I still have about 90 of these so decently sustainable)
    I know I could of "cheated" for the screenshot, but I did not want the record that way. Can't use the litany because I am using the Planar trinket and I will never buy store pots. I only use the one twist so I can be even, otherwise I will not be using a twist for cha.

Like I said before, go ahead and do all that and have the record for yourself. I actually expected that to happen.

I know I could of "cheated" for the screenshot, but I did not want the record that way. Can't use the litany because I am using the Planar trinket and I will never buy store pots. I only use the one twist so I can be even, otherwise I will not be using a twist for cha.

Like I said before, go ahead and do all that and have the record for yourself. I actually expected that to happen.
    the only difference is that it's not cheating. a record is the best someone ever managed to achieve. a racecar usually doesn't go as fast as stated in the guinness book of records either, but when tracking it's time they don't look at the average lap time, they look at the fastest lap.

Offcourse having the highest sustainable stat of anything is a great feat on it's own, but it's not the goal of this thread.

You did cheat, by your definition (which implies anything not sustainble = cheating). You had a shipbuff and a yugoloth potions.

Shipbuffs arent sustainable, they only last 1 hour. What if you did a longer quest? (Citw for example pretty much always takes over 1hr on EH/EE).
    Yugoloth pots aren't sustainable. They only last 15min each, and the total amount being limited by your number of inventory slots.

Equipment isn't sustainable. No matter how good of a player you are, you will be hit by stuff, and given enough time, even perfect play, your equipment will all break.

Technically the only sustainable stuff is your base, tomes, enhancements and destiny stuff. So all kinds of quote "Cheating" happened in your screenshot.

The fact of the matter here is the term "sustainable" is variable, and how sustainable any buff or stat is, highly depends on the player and situation. So what you may feel ins't sustianable, others may sustain 99% of a quest and feel it is. It's hardly cheating. If anything, if you dont make use of every +cha buff available to you on your sorcerer, your cheating yourself of performing better.

Personally i'm gona post a really high "cheating" (by your definiton) charisma score soon. Stay tuned

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast