Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 586
  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LOOON375 View Post
    Very cool setup and very damn nice.

    As far as the highest melee, single damage number, Im surprised that it isn't much higher. This isn't a criticism in any way, Im just surprised that no one that knows how to take and post screenies has.

    I know that numbers can get waaaaay higher.
    same, to be honest I wish I could put up that picture of 46.5k damage or 44.6k, but it's not from live

    edit: planned on updating today but after staying up late last night and a 10h shift I'm gonna get some sleep first sry, will update tomorrow
    Last edited by AidanRyuko; 09-22-2012 at 05:03 PM.

  2. #22
    Community Member nikos1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    449

    Default

    i can break 2 records, from those ive seen. i need to psot a screenshot, or any other way?

  3. #23
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    moo moo moo moo moo
    Posts
    1,443

    Default

    People have to remember that this is not fully updated and that some of the records are pre epic destiny's, people are just to lazy to post their latest accomplishment

    Very nice job on the setup btw, looks very nice.

  4. #24
    Community Member Bunker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Very entertaining post. +1

    By the looks of this, you didn't put this up in 5 minutes. So it took a bit of time. However, there are some inaccuracies. -1

    Right now I have you at +0, but keep up the good work, and you will get that +1 out of me.

    -Bunk

    P.S. example of inaccuracy: The arti xbow dmg number is way off. The 961 points of dmg is not from a crossbow/repeater but rather a rune arm strike.

    P.P.S. There are more typo/errors out there, but hopefully there will be more peeps out there with thier fine tooth combs to brush them out. Cause you are on the right track for a good idea, and moreover, a very nice layout.

  5. #25
    Community Member scottmike0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno346 View Post
    Yes, in the OP:



    Here's a slightly better placeholder for dex:

    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=354995
    sooo, i guess i see others have beat my


    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=354995

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker View Post
    Very entertaining post. +1

    By the looks of this, you didn't put this up in 5 minutes. So it took a bit of time. However, there are some inaccuracies. -1

    Right now I have you at +0, but keep up the good work, and you will get that +1 out of me.

    -Bunk

    P.S. example of inaccuracy: The arti xbow dmg number is way off. The 961 points of dmg is not from a crossbow/repeater but rather a rune arm strike.

    P.P.S. There are more typo/errors out there, but hopefully there will be more peeps out there with thier fine tooth combs to brush them out. Cause you are on the right track for a good idea, and moreover, a very nice layout.
    you don't need to +1 me, just enjoy the thread for it's content rather then judging it based on my accuracy. I do want to know the things that aren't correct, but rep doesn't motivate me, it's fun and pride into making something proper.

    @moo, thanks for the compliments and yea I know, that's why I put up the official version so fast, because I think this gives a decent incentive to start posting more records, and so far I've been right I'll probably update it once a week after the next update for a period of two months to get a proper version of year 1.

    @Nikos, in most situation a screenshot is enough, an exception is the current quest completion times, seems to be bugged.

  7. #27
    Community Member K_0tiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Down under
    Posts
    584

    Default

    http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...08&postcount=3 71 Int and 65necro dc missing +3 from old bard song or +2 from it now and completionist so someone should be able to beat me with a 76/77 for a drow? Is Spell pen in the list too? (58 on the dice in that thread, should be able to ss 61 spell pen if required)
    Officer of Renowned

    Thelanis


    (Click here too check us out)

    Polverizing The Wise, Dotting The Cleanser, Polarities The Undying, Sosage The Killer, Shootin The piercer & many more holders of items.

  8. #28
    Community Member Ssdprref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Thelanis
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K_0tiC View Post
    http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...08&postcount=3 71 Int and 65necro dc missing +3 from old bard song or +2 from it now and completionist so someone should be able to beat me with a 76/77 for a drow? Is Spell pen in the list too? (58 on the dice in that thread, should be able to ss 61 spell pen if required)
    Don't forget audience with the queen for a max of 87.
    Farm Epic Elite Chests by yourself.
    Hide of Goristro ~5 Mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNIwV...ature=youtu.be
    Spider Silk & Stone Heart ~2 Mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSABE...ature=youtu.be

  9. #29
    Community Member Robai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Orien
    Posts
    1,529

    Default

    Slickerish on Orien had 4725 sp:



    EDIT: a person asked to hide his name (I'm sorry if I showed your name you didn't want that).
    P.S.: Btw, I'm proud to be on the screenshot of a record beater, but if you don't want that just let me know.
    Last edited by TheRobai; 09-23-2012 at 04:09 PM.

  10. #30
    Community Member Ssdprref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Thelanis
    Posts
    273

    Default

    2 more notes:

    On the range damage you really want to just go for the raw damage and leave procs (slayers, bursts, etc) off.

    Otherwise whoever gets the random-est proc out of double rainbow will win without having place any effort on it. I've seen it proceed some crazy stuff.

    Second, I'd say you'll leave it to "highest ranged damage on the training dummy". For testing purposes.
    Farm Epic Elite Chests by yourself.
    Hide of Goristro ~5 Mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNIwV...ature=youtu.be
    Spider Silk & Stone Heart ~2 Mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSABE...ature=youtu.be

  11. #31
    Community Member K_0tiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Down under
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssdprref View Post
    Don't forget audience with the queen for a max of 87.
    That wouldnt give all 10 id only get 4/10 since I have 6 in the magister tree and there is only wis/dex in shiradi.
    Officer of Renowned

    Thelanis


    (Click here too check us out)

    Polverizing The Wise, Dotting The Cleanser, Polarities The Undying, Sosage The Killer, Shootin The piercer & many more holders of items.

  12. #32

    Default

    update:
    Added Table of contents and page 10 with themed raids

    Edited the highest dexterity, bow damage, healing amp, fixed some errors/typos

    adding in the following update:
    new int, new sp, new dc, new streak, mrcows other blind quest run and whatever else will be sent to me or in this post in the next week.

    2 more notes:

    On the range damage you really want to just go for the raw damage and leave procs (slayers, bursts, etc) off.

    Otherwise whoever gets the random-est proc out of double rainbow will win without having place any effort on it. I've seen it proceed some crazy stuff.

    Second, I'd say you'll leave it to "highest ranged damage on the training dummy". For testing purposes.
    I did discuss this, because you can hit higher then others with good luck even if your potential is lower, but because this is a book of records I'm allowing any way to get the highest number possible, it does not matter if its a 1 in a million shot, in fact a 1 in a million shot would be preferred, because it shows the pinacle of power. feel free to use quad damage boosts and such to get good numbers. I can add to the disclaimer that numbers are not realistic for regular playing styles if you wish though
    Last edited by AidanRyuko; 09-23-2012 at 06:53 AM.

  13. #33
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,240

    Default

    Nice presentation, though the idea is a little silly in that there's no way of knowing whether or not they are actually records since forum users are only a rather small percentage of the total population that play the game.

    Much of the information is also dated, like the max damages, I mean, I've hit harder with a khopesh than what you've listed there.

    Quote Originally Posted by AidanRyuko View Post
    Highest favor - 4431 by Cleanup
    This is also something I can beat immediately

    Pic

  14. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viisari View Post
    Nice presentation, though the idea is a little silly in that there's no way of knowing whether or not they are actually records since forum users are only a rather small percentage of the total population that play the game.

    Much of the information is also dated, like the max damages, I mean, I've hit harder with a khopesh than what you've listed there.



    This is also something I can beat immediately

    Pic
    it's no different then the Guinness book of world records, there are all kinds of silly records in there that really depend on wether it got measured or not. I'll add your favor in next update

  15. #35
    Community Member Ssdprref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Thelanis
    Posts
    273

    Default All right.

    Quote Originally Posted by K_0tiC View Post
    That wouldnt give all 10 id only get 4/10 since I have 6 in the magister tree and there is only wis/dex in shiradi.
    You can use audience and swap to Magister after.

    Quote Originally Posted by AidanRyuko View Post

    I did discuss this, because you can hit higher then others with good luck even if your potential is lower, but because this is a book of records I'm allowing any way to get the highest number possible, it does not matter if its a 1 in a million shot, in fact a 1 in a million shot would be preferred, because it shows the pinacle of power. feel free to use quad damage boosts and such to get good numbers. I can add to the disclaimer that numbers are not realistic for regular playing styles if you wish though

    All right, I'm posting to start the race. Hope to see great numbers not far behind barbs.
    Farm Epic Elite Chests by yourself.
    Hide of Goristro ~5 Mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNIwV...ature=youtu.be
    Spider Silk & Stone Heart ~2 Mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSABE...ature=youtu.be

  16. #36
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    170

    Default

    umm.. pages 3/4 are missing and page 6 is in there twice... wut happen cap'n?

  17. #37

    Default

    whoops. the correct page is up now, page 3 simply doesn't exist yet because I'm still figuring out which weapons to put in the hall of fame, i got a thread asking that question here http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=393218

  18. #38
    Community Member Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    14,425

    Default

    Here's the U15 favor cap:


    I'll work on getting good pics of dmg and maybe others too.

  19. #39
    Community Member spectroum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Greece baby
    Posts
    156

    Default

    uhmm got a new arcane dmg record i suppose



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Gimpfest
    Gorlacon 6th life BF Assassin ~ Gyristroula 6th life Human Disciple of Light ~ Reepz 5th life PDK Kensei ~ Gorlaxz 5th life BF Pala
    Orien

  20. #40

    Default Great Idea

    I like this Idea of a Records Book, give players a chance to brag and show their achievements.

    one minor correction, in Most Kills in 1 Quest you show Burndem as having 10,627 kills and in the caption you show it as 10,927 kills


Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload