Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fork_aka_spoon View Post
    Enchant and conjuration dcs with and without spellsurge... can get both 3 higher...just need a bard, litany, and to max out shiradi for joy. Could hit a 70+ conjuration if I wanted to. Will max out shiradi sometime and post higher dcs. I believe a human AM could hit a 73 conjuration.

Enchant dc: 59

Enchant dc with spellsurge: 64

Conjuration dc: 61

Conjuration dc with spellsurge: 66
    Great, now people are going to be saying casters have low-to-mid-60s sustainable DCs (and be very vocal while not knowing what they're talking about). :P
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by WruntJunior View Post
    Great, now people are going to be saying casters have low-to-mid-60s sustainable DCs (and be very vocal while not knowing what they're talking about). :P
    My bad? :P

Well, with just a bard I can sustain 58 for both dcs...59 if I get a litany, and if I go +3 conjur in magister tree that would be a 61/62 conjur dc instead, actually could sustain a 63/64 conjur dc, but enchant would only be 54/55. And that's without any cookies, house d pots, etc. Just shippies, yugo pot, and bard. I think my math is right here anyways, not 100% sure about much right now cause it's almost 4 AM here.

ATM I'm enchant spec AM, don't even have greater conjuration focus... both my epic feats are great intelligence as I was lucky to get a +5 int tome upgrade, so, along with completionist my int is up there a bit. Oh geez I even forgot store pots... I need to tr more and stock up lots of those.

Damnet, now I'm getting curious to find out just how high dcs can go...
    Last edited by fork_aka_spoon; 03-26-2013 at 03:14 AM.
    Orien server: Forking, Completionist, life 21 of ???

Thank you very much for this post, made my moring at work go very quick ; )

Quote Originally Posted by fork_aka_spoon View Post
    My bad? :P

Well, with just a bard I can sustain 58 for both dcs...59 if I get a litany, and if I go +3 conjur in magister tree that would be a 61/62 conjur dc instead, actually could sustain a 63/64 conjur dc, but enchant would only be 54/55. And that's without any cookies, house d pots, etc. Just shippies, yugo pot, and bard. I think my math is right here anyways, not 100% sure about much right now cause it's almost 4 AM here.

ATM I'm enchant spec AM, don't even have greater conjuration focus... both my epic feats are great intelligence as I was lucky to get a +5 int tome upgrade, so, along with completionist my int is up there a bit. Oh geez I even forgot store pots... I need to tr more and stock up lots of those.

Damnet, now I'm getting curious to find out just how high dcs can go...
    Join the darkside go shiradi!
    Ministry of Destruction - Hagau, Bibimbap, Gamjatang, Osis, Shuumai, Baau - Thelanis
    http://themod.guildlaunch.com/

Community Member

Default EE soloes

Just curious, whats the criteria for soloing EEs nowadays? I have done a couple myself but never really bothered posting about it.

Quote Originally Posted by bibimbap View Post
    Join the darkside go shiradi!
    We have cookies...they're even good 7% of the time! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Benfe23 View Post
    Just curious, whats the criteria for soloing EEs nowadays? I have done a couple myself but never really bothered posting about it.
    For the ones posted here, criteria seems to be no re-entries.
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

Community Member

Default EE soloes

Well here is one I have a screenie of from a while back, no pots used iirc.

Guess Ill do a couple others tonight.

Community Member

Default Alright, here are a couple others...

No reentries as demanded, and I did not drink pots either (but I guess there is no way to prove it ).

Maze of madness:

Trial by fury

EE DQ2

Oh and it was not some cheap perma dot trick, I did not die.

4 min completion???? Thats gotta be record by itself maybe hehe. Well actually lil under 5 min if we go by yugo pot buffs...

Edit: on second thought... first buff I cast was sonic res, im only 19 sorc so that would be 19 min. So basically completion was 5 min 21 seconds, counting from first buff cast. I was lil lazy taking screenie so, from first buff to queen dying it was around 5 min if not a couple secs less.

Edit2:

Actually.... I apparently took screeneis of my combat log to check on the dps, here is the first one.

I have done that before doing the official screenies with chest and xp report, so basically its the first one right after lailat went dow.

My sonic buff is at 15:03, so that translates to 3 min 57 secs altogether. Hence the 4 min completion in the xp log. (sorry for the spam screenies XD)

Edit3:

On third thought... the nightshield buff is from my lvl24 robe of shadow, which lasts 14 min. So if we add 5:41 to my sonic buff, it means I had twilight on when I cast it, so overall duration of 21 min, not 19 min. Hence from first buff cast to first screenie after lailat dead, time was 5 min 57 secs. Minus howerlong it takes to build up 5 stacks of stand and deliver... jeez so much technicality! XD
    Last edited by Benfe23; 03-27-2013 at 06:54 PM.

Exclamation

BUMP!
    Still didn't get answer why eeDA, eeBelly (on25), cr30 fire arena/fight to the finish not an achievement to solo...

Well, i think you missed some older achievement plus other ones, otherwise i could start to think this book is about your 'official' friendship fanpage and such.

Nairys Shroud solo normal (ranger)
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=307542

1st melee solo vod norm, Satureon
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...light=satureon

Kelida Cannith Vod norm
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...light=satureon
    Kelida Cannith Vod hard
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...ghlight=Kelida

Tethtify early hound solo (Sarezar had a lv16 wiz solo on eu-Keeper, prolly can't find pic for that similarly like for early Ilmer von6 and titan solo when the max level was 16; Ilmer was a dwarf barbarian archer; if sby have pic could be nice...)
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...hlight=sarezar
    He also soloed most of the content on elite with his fvs on the highest diff...

Well they are lv25 and with melee (demonweb pre ee), Satureon...
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=413123

Overgrowth lv25 melee, Satureon

Last edited by -Satureon-; 04-03-2013 at 04:41 PM.
    Satureon, Ranged (Pal x1, Mnk x3, Ran x3, Rog x1 8/8 lives),
    Betelgeuseon, Multitank (Ftr 2x, Barb 1x 3/10 lives),
    Androgun, Arcane (Wiz 3x, Sorc 3x, Fvs 1x 7/10 lives)
    [Saturus, 8 years old toon (Pal 1x, Ftr 1x, Mnk 3x, Rog 1x), Exterminus (Wiz 1x, Fvs 2x, Sorc 1x): on Thelanis.]
    Improvisative play preferred. No VC, because i just don't care by different reasons + honestly sometimes just need to focus anywhere else too, as i'm not the 'gnome at the basement' type 24/7-er.
    2006-2009 EU Aureon-Keeper; 2009-2013 US Thelanis; 2013- US Ghallanda;
    Founder/Namegiver: formerly Eternal Infinity (Thelanis), presently
    Alive
    (Ghallanda)
    Older melee 'fame': Zawabi raid solo (mod6)+(a 'bit later' in US), old Elite DA solo, VoD solo (2011), Titan raid 4 mins shortman (2011?), ToD melee duo (2012)
    Some growing Solo Achievements (EE/Raids/Max lv. Challenges; no death/no reenter/no hire/little resources)
    My DDO True AC Calculator

Quote Originally Posted by -Satureon- View Post
    That was nearly a year after the 1st melee solo.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=3046740
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Benfe23 View Post
    I follow a few criteria when it comes to 'achievement'

1) If it's a shiradi caster, you're out unless you re-entryless solo a EE raid
    2) If you're a FvS (melee/ranged), you have to do it without pots, and it has to be a hard EE (like DA, Crucible) or a raid
    3) If you're a pure melee, everything except 'impossible demands' and 'house of rusted blades' goes rlly (on EE)
    4) As for AA's, most stuff goes except the easiest EE's (things like partycrashers)

Good luck!
    Ainevek: 9/6/2 FvS/ranger/paladin (life 2/?) Shinweng: 8/5/2 monk/wizard/paladin (life 4/3?Abaranda: 18/2 FvS/monk (life 7/?) Kevenia: 6 sorcerer (life 2/?)
    Two handed chruchers, Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by Glenalth View Post
    That was nearly a year after the 1st melee solo.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=3046740
    ranger = melee+ranged

ranged ability made/makes a big difference there too
    [Saturus, 8 years old toon (Pal 1x, Ftr 1x, Mnk 3x, Rog 1x), Exterminus (Wiz 1x, Fvs 2x, Sorc 1x): on Thelanis.]
    Improvisative play preferred. No VC, because i just don't care by different reasons + honestly sometimes just need to focus anywhere else too, as i'm not the 'gnome at the basement' type 24/7-er.
    Alive
    (Ghallanda)
    Older melee 'fame': Zawabi raid solo (mod6)+(a 'bit later' in US), old Elite DA solo, VoD solo (2011), Titan raid 4 mins shortman (2011?), ToD melee duo (2012)
    Some growing Solo Achievements (EE/Raids/Max lv. Challenges; no death/no reenter/no hire/little resources)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by keveniaftw View Post

2) If you're a FvS (melee/ranged), you have to do it without pots, and it has to be a hard EE (like DA, Crucible) or a raid
    lol. so fvs have to do the hardest content EE content to solo, and can't use pots for it to be an achievement?

/facepalm

only thing for me on any EE is no reentries for it to be an achievement.
    Orien server: Forking, Completionist, life 21 of ???

Quote Originally Posted by -Satureon- View Post
    ranger = melee+ranged

ranged ability made/makes a big difference there too
    While it's true that he did use his bow for the bats, any class could have done the same.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by Glenalth View Post
    While it's true that he did use his bow for the bats, any class could have done the same.
    i crushed bats with my own hand and ate them, because was really hungry by the long fight wo healing resources, good old times.
    Last edited by -Satureon-; 04-04-2013 at 03:55 AM.
    Alive
    (Ghallanda)

The Hatchery

Did this earlier today, had 6633 and 6582 in the same manyshot :P

Aqua/Blue/Green/Doombearded
    Unruly

Quote Originally Posted by keveniaftw View Post

1) If it's a shiradi caster, you're out unless you re-entryless solo a EE raid
    Bah, does it count for caster druids too? I mean druids don't have magic missles, force missles, chain missiles, etc, and plus this is the ONLY decent destiny for them at the moment because it gives them +1 Druid and Ranger caster level per level of Shiradi Champion. At the beginning, the only type of caster it was supposed to be useful for was the druid. I think this is false to say shiradi druids are as uber as wizs or sorcs shiradi, because they CLEARLY don't have the same spells as I said before. Plus, primal avatar is completely trash and it is full of bugs.
    Server : Sarlona
    Guild : Exterminateurs Du CaLys
    Players : Xoska, Thxforgroup, Elibazeth, Orangine, Cutebutt

finally got around to taking a screenshot of this. New healing amp record:

Fawza Lichbane - 705.9%

He is still missing a pally past life and he could get more with a slightly different class split.
    Epic Destiny Planner - http://ddodestiny.info
    Adumbrate, Sienn, Selket, Synaxis, Ognwe-, Halpin, Sivva, Bigstick, Jemus, Colichemarde
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunga
    His pant muscles aren't as big as ours...

Community Member

Submitting on behalf of my friend Southernmonk for most awful death

-1,544,117HP
    granted, it took 11,278 deaths to do it. not sure if it still counts
    The Fanciest Toaster on Thelanis
    Vidawrath | Murowrath | Sanawrath | Sulator | Beaterbot | Runerbot

Community Member

http://imgur.com/TVrRHwj - Beleg Strongbow on his Hero Life

Crit of 6,726 with a bow. Was just messing around in PvP with guildies, wasn't even fully buffed at the time.

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast