Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 586
  1. #401

    Default

    quite amazing new int =)

  2. #402
    SithDDO Symerith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K_0tiC View Post
    you dont need to sploit to do it just go in a quest in shr use tea get +10 go to fatespinner and switch back to magister still keeps the +10 or go to tavern wait on tea to reset lasts 5mins cd is 2mins cast 2nd tea with lower diplo and get +14 stats. 10 ED whats this?
    10 ED is tea, 3 twist is 3 different intelligence twists. I didn't know about that trick, but you would have to be really lucky to get both and I don't see the point of doing such a thing when the max int is 83 :/

    Sithali-1 ~ 31/31 Lives ~ Completionist
    OMNIPRESENCE
    The Sith Project ~ Youtube channel ~ Sithali, King of Burst DPS ~ Pyrene, the Endgame Paladin ~ Facebook!

  3. #403
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    82

    Default single arrow entry

    Brimbal againts dummy. Self buffs +ships.

    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...hot00095o.jpg/
    Brimbal (elegant dps), Burliina,Barlimar,Burlimar,etc...

    Mitis Mors

  4. #404
    Hatchery Founder Glenalth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    A mountain fortress.
    Posts
    4,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ormyrr View Post
    Brimbal againts dummy. Self buffs +ships.

    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...hot00095o.jpg/
    Very nice.

    The extra multiplier you've got going there is going to make it difficult to beat without running a TR...
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

  5. #405
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glenalth View Post
    The extra multiplier you've got going there is going to make it difficult to beat without running a TR...
    Human IV,sense weakness,earthIII.
    Pinion is tier1 and i got completionist with triple ranger/monk. That current build has 2 pali splash (and base str 14), 'cos i already got triple fighter too, and once i have capped my destinies and farmed items will tr to get at least pali lives.

    Could get more with OC and my sneak attack damage didn't go off .
    Brimbal (elegant dps), Burliina,Barlimar,Burlimar,etc...

    Mitis Mors

  6. #406

    Default

    hoping to do next update tomorrow (and fix an error page knight_slayer pointed out to me)

    if someone has a proper will save that's welcome =) I think I have the 100+ fort and reflex, but no will save yet

  7. #407
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Got one for Healing amp 700%



    Oh and thanks to Aetherwind for helping me with Druid Crown.
    Last edited by Predalien; 01-31-2013 at 04:33 AM.

  8. #408
    The Hatchery kierg10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto ON
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Predalien View Post
    Got one for Healing amp 700%



    Oh and thanks to Aetherwind for helping me with Druid Crown.
    combat log says you used lesser sf pot. those heal for 250 base.

    nice try
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

  9. #409
    Community Member Moltier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hungary, Budapest
    Posts
    779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kierg10 View Post
    combat log says you used lesser sf pot. those heal for 250 base.

    nice try
    lesser pots heal for 100, not 250, so indeed its a nice try
    Cannith
    Csodaszarvas
    Valyria - Hulkie - Sillymilly - Killberry - Silvyanna - Walour - Corgak - Thalrian-1

  10. #410
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kierg10 View Post
    combat log says you used lesser sf pot. those heal for 250 base.

    nice try
    If Lessers heal for 250, how much does a standard one heal for???

    Maybe you should try drinking one first.

  11. #411
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    131

    Default Highest HP - Tamidar Hepdar

    Hear ya! Hear ya! Tamidar Hepdar of Thelanis achieved 2737 HP!

    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=408484
    Last edited by Nigo; 02-18-2013 at 03:02 AM.

  12. #412
    The Hatchery kierg10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto ON
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moltier View Post
    lesser pots heal for 100, not 250, so indeed its a nice try
    Quote Originally Posted by Predalien View Post
    If Lessers heal for 250, how much does a standard one heal for???

    Maybe you should try drinking one first.
    wow okay sorry, I truly am a moron -_-
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

  13. #413
    Community Member Ivan_Milic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Thelanis
    Posts
    4,901

    Default

    No highest haggle?




    Waiting for someone to post higher,because I didnt use many things.
    Last edited by Ivan_Milic; 02-20-2013 at 06:31 AM.

  14. #414
    The Hatchery Habreno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Argonessen
    Posts
    1,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    No highest haggle?




    Waiting for someone to post higher,because I didnt use many things.
    Meh, I've hit 81 on a pure 2nd life Cleric....

    If someone hits 120 then I'll be impressed.

    Even still, 100+ is respectable
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Welcome to Argo, where our end game players are constantly striving for new and exciting ways to make themselves more gimp, and continually working towards progressively more pointless goals.
    BYOH. Know it, abide by it, or don't mess with those who do.

  15. #415
    Founder & Hero Uska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    22,885

    Default

    Sigh I cant make any records except maybe post count

    The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

  16. #416

    Default

    UPDATE:

    It's been a while but updated several pages to include the following
    -81 int
    -300 PRR record
    -new HP and SP records (SP was faulty)
    -neg level record
    -Sobrien kill fastest time
    -added records for Haggle, Bluff and Concentration, still room for improvement on several skills so if you are looking to attain a record you could try to get a 50+ number in any skill.
    -700% healing amp

    Need to find a way to save gif files without losing so much quality, maybe the program I use is just too old hmm
    Last edited by AidanRyuko; 02-21-2013 at 11:46 AM.

  17. #417
    Community Member Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    14,425

    Arrow Stronger still.. but is it worth it

    Did a slight update to my str record:

    115 strength

    With some changes to stacking and various other things, some stuff went up, some went donw. My theoretical max is probably around 120 atm, wasn't willing to waste lots of time getting higher then that tho. Includes most everything aside from a +5 tome and a couple other hard to get things.

    Looks like my con got high enough to get that record too (82), tho I wasn't going for that at all. Pretty sure I could hit 100+ if I aimed at con.
    Last edited by Shade; 02-28-2013 at 09:25 PM.

  18. #418

    Default

    Use .png files instead. You won't get the lossy compression of a .jpg file or the palette limitation of a .gif.

    Quote Originally Posted by AidanRyuko View Post
    UPDATE:

    It's been a while but updated several pages to include the following
    -81 int
    -300 PRR record
    -new HP and SP records (SP was faulty)
    -neg level record
    -Sobrien kill fastest time
    -added records for Haggle, Bluff and Concentration, still room for improvement on several skills so if you are looking to attain a record you could try to get a 50+ number in any skill.
    -700% healing amp

    Need to find a way to save gif files without losing so much quality, maybe the program I use is just too old hmm
    Frets warchanter ¤ Incise ranger ¤ Tiagan druid ¤ Carpal monk ¤ Thwart swashbuckler ¤ Humbucking trapper ¤ Hemolytic paladin ¤ Coercive warlock ¤ Unhealer cleric
    Leader, ~Elite Raiders~ of Khyber ...

  19. #419
    Community Member parowan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Yeomanry
    Posts
    491

    Default

    New highest heal record: 19,165
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=410198
    That's Kanamiss healing Mechanized on Orien
    Bartylomaos and Fwelcyr, of Orien's Forever Knights
    Lag got you down? Do what I do and bring along a good book to read while playing DDO.

  20. #420
    Community Member parowan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Yeomanry
    Posts
    491

    Default

    Saw what you had for highest bluff skill and thought "I run with more than that on my everyday build" so here it is, with nothing but ship buffs, GH, and my sorry little +2 rog skill boost: 68 bluff.



    My base chr is 9. Only have +6 chr item. A +7 item and +3 insight would give me 2 more points. More skill boost enhancements would give me 3 more. +5 chr tome 1 more. Another 1 from yugo, another 3 from house d pot, another few from bard would easily push it past 80. But not really worth taking the time to do that. So I'll just leave it at 68 with my everyday setup, on an ugly WF, 32pt pure rog. Gotta be someone prettier than me with far higher score.
    Bartylomaos and Fwelcyr, of Orien's Forever Knights
    Lag got you down? Do what I do and bring along a good book to read while playing DDO.

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload