Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Heh, well yeah, blitz rule, just need a super lucky strike.
    Cannith
    Csodaszarvas
    Valyria - Hulkie - Sillymilly - Killberry - Silvyanna - Walour - Corgak - Thalrian-1

Community Member

I must say I enjoy your book and find myself coming back to it a lot to see the new achievements. However....! I wonder why you need so many different shroud/vod posts with eg. all rog, or all bard. Six man vod all rog! who cares. Its been solo'd by a rog. I'd much rather see that than a six or twelve man post. Same for all the spots people managed to get their monks and fvs to in the market/house j etc. How about using that room for some outstanding solos. Like the cleric solo TOD elite or the ranger solo CITW!

Get rid of the junk please. Its just my opinion, maybe some people like that stuff.

Again, very nice work on this book.

Nice crit mate, shame there's no timestamp. Could have been a lamania one.
    Care to break it down what you were using, as I fail to see how a fighter can get so high.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaxeyu View Post
    Nice crit mate, shame there's no timestamp. Could have been a lamania one.
    Care to break it down what you were using, as I fail to see how a fighter can get so high.
    It can't be a lamannia one because the character doesn't exist on the server. Also, this isn't evidence, but the fact that I have guildies typing in chat suggests that its the live serve (not to mention ship buffs).

I have a teleport scroll in my hand to save the number from rolling off the combat log. Trust me, its live.
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Quote Originally Posted by Durnak View Post
    It can't be a lamannia one because the character doesn't exist on the server. Also, this isn't evidence, but the fact that I have guildies typing in chat suggests that its the live serve (not to mention ship buffs).

I have a teleport scroll in my hand to save the number from rolling off the combat log. Trust me, its live.
    1st- Go in a challenge with Blitz charged, get damage boost.
    2nd- Get lucky with a critical and use a teleport scroll.
    3rd-???
    4th- Profit!
    Farm Epic Elite Chests by yourself.
    Hide of Goristro ~5 Mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNIwV...ature=youtu.be
    Spider Silk & Stone Heart ~2 Mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSABE...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by Ssdprref View Post
    3rd-???
    4th- Profit!
    Because he need such cheap tactic with a completionist fighter and maxed gear...
    I'm sure with blitz and quadruple damage, 100k is possible.
    Cannith
    Csodaszarvas
    Valyria - Hulkie - Sillymilly - Killberry - Silvyanna - Walour - Corgak - Thalrian-1

Quote Originally Posted by Moltier View Post
    Because he need such cheap tactic with a completionist fighter and maxed gear...
    I don't think 100k will be possible on the current game version, but it should be possible to get the melee damage close to the arcane damage record with the right buffs and quad damage. Belittling 21k damage because it is a completionist with epic gear really takes away from the credit he deserves, 21k damage is amazing and not many people will ever see over 20k damage in their combat log.

ps. I'll be looking into solo records for the next week since a lot of people seem to want to see those.

here are my smartypants remarks of the week: it's impossible to please everybody while it's easy to **** everyone off, so just going with what I think is right.

These top stats, but also furthest jump, fastest speed, difficult spots reached are amazing in my opinion and besides showing max potential I think it also gives people inspiration on how they can improve themselves, may it be by wanting to own a record of their own or looking at a break-down and noticing new ways to increase their productivity in-game by switching around some gear. in that light I want to compliment the discussions about how the cha record could be improved and later on how to get an even better arcane damage record, that's what one of the side goals of this thread was so im glad to see those posts as well.
    Last edited by AidanRyuko; 11-13-2012 at 06:51 AM.

Fastest solo HoX Elite U16

Haek N' Slay (©ompletionist Juggernaut / Zeus Life 61 of 61)My Toon is better than your toon.Mitis Mors - Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by AidanRyuko View Post
    I don't think 100k will be possible on the current game version, but it should be possible to get the melee damage close to the arcane damage record with the right buffs and quad damage. Belittling 21k damage because it is a completionist with epic gear really takes away from the credit he deserves, 21k damage is amazing and not many people will ever see over 20k damage in their combat log.
    Oh im not belittling that damage! Im actually defending it, and saying he isnt the one who would need some cheap tactic. I know he can do that without quad damage.

About 100k quad damage, im pretty sure its possible with the current items and destinies. Basically i already know how to do that, just dont have, and will not have the build, since i like halfling barbs!
    Last edited by Moltier; 11-13-2012 at 09:34 AM.
    Cannith
    Csodaszarvas

Quote Originally Posted by Moltier View Post
    Lol, not even close.

The quad damage doesn't stack on top of the blitz damage, its stacking in some weird pre-blitz way.

I've crit for about 10k with blitz in a quest. If quad damaged worked right on top of that number, I would've seen something like 40k.
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

The training dummy is a jerk.

Preston, self and ship buffs only. Next time I'll get some friends for buffs and wait for a vorpal
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Durnak View Post
    Lol, not even close.

The quad damage doesn't stack on top of the blitz damage, its stacking in some weird pre-blitz way.

I've crit for about 10k with blitz in a quest. If quad damaged worked right on top of that number, I would've seen something like 40k.
    It's a meme I wanted to use a long time ago, I wasn't being serious.
    Farm Epic Elite Chests by yourself.
    Hide of Goristro ~5 Mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNIwV...ature=youtu.be
    Spider Silk & Stone Heart ~2 Mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSABE...ature=youtu.be

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ssdprref View Post
    3rd-???
    4th- Profit!
    I think there should be a -steal underpants- in there somewhere

Community Member

Default Couple things...

Alright, firstly Id like my tank to apply for that intim record. (Absolutely sustainable, self buffed and yugo pots only, no tea with the queen humbug).

Toon name: Arctank

Second, as a reply to higher arcane dmg (on unstable crystals especially) I have had an attempt with guildies, but there was no actual crit at the time. Ill post a noncrit teaser SS here, just to show u the potential. (Apply a 2.75 critical multiplier)

And I said before that I have one more trick up my sleeve to up the monster dmg a bit more. Ill do try to have this and the crytal crit done hopefully this weekend. And for the sake of awesomeness, ill try to capture the dmg properly in action.

Default New favor record

213 Cannith

4659 Total
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Math never helps solve problems, it only further complicates them. Far too often players use it as a tool to push there own agenda and twist numbers to cause strife where its not due.

Default 105 Intim on my Warchanter

Hataelgross on Argo

Community Manager

Welcome to the Hall of Fame!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Hi everyone, great thread

I'd like to compete for that Renown Contribution record with my toon DrSiberet. He is now at 5,047,474 renown:

Sexy Dancers - Orien

Stoptherock // DrSiberet // MrWizzy // Yave // Iciar

Just one-upping the renown achievement: 7054824 renown gained on a single character

Server - Thelanis
    Diaries of a True Reincarnate (Wizard, Sorcerer, Melee, Divine, Artificer, Druid)

Default Mothergoose

Just re-one-upping the renown achievement: 7,173,534 renown gained on a single character

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast