Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aaxeyu View Post
    So basically your post in response to mine is pointless. I'm pure barb, that's what my point is. Rogue spash should be able to get 50 or so.
    I really am not in favor of this DDO record thing. Having a crazy high stat doesn't mean your toon is any good. Same for skill, etc. There's nothing impressive to me in here so that's why I never felt like posting before but this surprised me.

I don't think his post is pointless. Sure he's not pure barb, but he's probably 18 barb / 1 fighter / 1 rogue which is higher DPS than you (he can pick up SB and has SA). So with higher DPS, he is able to get a higher UMD than you.

He has 43, you have 36, both of you have GH, his motu helmet offsets your cha yugo pot.

1 rogue plash should be able to get 11 more UMD than pure, 13 if boosted. He can make UMD work with far less effort than you.

Sithali-1 ~ 31/31 Lives ~ Completionist
    OMNIPRESENCE
    The Sith Project ~ Youtube channel ~ Sithali, King of Burst DPS ~ Pyrene, the Endgame Paladin ~ Facebook!

Yeah, I agree that having high stats doesn't mean you are any good. Just like you having completionist doesn't mean you are any good.
    The whole point in my post, was about being a full barb, maintaining the highest DPS (as barbs are), and being able to raise, and use other scrolls when needed. Posting a higher stat, when you have rogue levels, is completely irrelevant to my post.
    I know that rogue splash could get more. I'm starting to feel insulted here, you think I'm stupid? Re-read what I put. It's about pure barb. I don't know how many times I need to reiterate that.

Community Member

Yeah, I agree that having high stats doesn't mean you are any good. Just like you having completionist doesn't mean you are any good.
    The whole point in my post, was about being a full barb, maintaining the highest DPS (as barbs are), and being able to raise, and use other scrolls when needed. Posting a higher stat, when you have rogue levels, is completely irrelevant to my post.
    I know that rogue splash could get more. I'm starting to feel insulted here, you think I'm stupid? Re-read what I put. It's about pure barb. I don't know how many times I need to reiterate that.
    Chill Jack s'all good
    ~~~ R E V E N A N T S ~~~
    Ayspam Life #27/27(Completionist Sorc), Aycare Life #10/10(Evoker FvS), Ayplink Life #22/22(Completionist to be decided), Aygo Life #14/14(Helvesbarian)

Bah come on Andy, after all these years, you know I can't stand being called Jack :P It's Jake... Anyway, stop trolling me on the forums, and get in game so I can take your loots.

Community Member

Bah come on Andy, after all these years, you know I can't stand being called Jack :P It's Jake... Anyway, stop trolling me on the forums, and get in game so I can take your loots.
    You know I know it s Jake, just trollin ya.
    ~~~ R E V E N A N T S ~~~
    Ayspam Life #27/27(Completionist Sorc), Aycare Life #10/10(Evoker FvS), Ayplink Life #22/22(Completionist to be decided), Aygo Life #14/14(Helvesbarian)

I know, typical.... :P Get in game!

You posted for the achievement of highest umd on a barb, you think there should be a different category for pure barbs and for 18barb/2something else? Anyway, for me this thread is pretty much a place for random people to come up with random records and feel important.

And I thought ER was making progress. Chill, I'm not insulting you, I'm just pointing out the obvious.
    You claim to maintain the highest DPS and be able to raise and use scrolls. Not really convenient when you are raged all the time but once again that's besides the point. There shouldn't be a different category for 18 barbs vs pures.

1. You post about having the highest UMD on a barb.
    2. Another barb posts about having higher UMD than you (with higher DPS as well).
    3. You say his post is useless because he's not pure.
    4. I explain why I believe it's not irrelevant.
    5. You feel insulted about it.

So yeah, if your post was about having the highest skill for a unique build (Horc 20 barb) in a unique situation (Fury, not raged, with GH and yugo cha pot) then yeah, you win. Gratz.
    But had it been a drow barb (2 more UMD) or a human one that wanted to spend his extra feat on SF:UMD, or a 18/2 Horc/Fighter that went for SF:UMD as well, would it also have been irrelevant?

In the end, no one cares if a pure or splashed barb has the highest UMD because the simple truth is that if you want to maintain the highest DPS on a barb you are raged most of the time and can only use UMD for buffs or in extreme situations. But at least have the courtesy of admitting you are wrong and that a guy beat you.

Sithali-1 ~ 31/31 Lives ~ Completionist
    OMNIPRESENCE
    The Sith Project ~ Youtube channel ~ Sithali, King of Burst DPS ~ Pyrene, the Endgame Paladin ~ Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Symerith View Post
    I really am not in favor of this DDO record thing. Having a crazy high stat doesn't mean your toon is any good. Same for skill, etc. There's nothing impressive to me in here so that's why I never felt like posting before but this surprised me.

I don't think his post is pointless. Sure he's not pure barb, but he's probably 18 barb / 1 fighter / 1 rogue which is higher DPS than you (he can pick up SB and has SA). So with higher DPS, he is able to get a higher UMD than you.

He has 43, you have 36, both of you have GH, his motu helmet offsets your cha yugo pot.

1 rogue plash should be able to get 11 more UMD than pure, 13 if boosted. He can make UMD work with far less effort than you.
    None of these records state that they are "good" or "bad". They are simply records.

Look at the real record books. They have entries like most falafel eaten by a quadriplegic being pushed in a shopping cart by a three toed goat at Easter. Or World's fattest man. they don't mention whether these are "good" or "bad" attributes, simply they are records.

Let this record book be for entertainment. Personally I salute the OP and love the creativity and time he spend on this.

Good job, mate!
    Last edited by Syllph; 11-01-2012 at 08:59 AM.

Firstly, nowhere did I say I was highest DPS. I said that I had UMD on my pure (pure being having no levels of any other class) barb, which I don't see many people doing, and then showed how much I could get, because nobody had posted a record. Ofcourse there should be a different catagory for that, they are two completely different things. Having UMD on a rogue splash, is no achievement at all.

Another Barb posted they had higher umd? Well, no not really. He's a monk splash, which as I keep saying, is completely irrelevant to a PURE BARB. So please, drop it.

Unique situation? Are you stupid? How is that unique? Unique would be a situation where you were required to get hit to get a buff, or have less than 10% hp to get a buff. Being unraged and having GH and a yugo pot is hardly unique. Yet again, you keep saying about other ways to build a barb, man, I'm on about pure barb, seriously, get it in your head that what I posted has no relevance to any other barb except pure.

If nobody cares, why the hell are you posting? I'm not wrong, re-read what I have posted, and see what relevance you have to it. None.

quick reply: I have a hard time figuring out how I could fit in a UMD record like that, the best way would be if I were to seperate classes for class-specific records, but I don't have enough class specific records at the moment to consider that. maybe you have any ideas where I could place a pure-barb record?

UPDATE:

been a while since I had a week w/o power and gas inbetween, but the following is now updated:

New page with jumps
    highest arcane damage
    highest melee damage
    added the other two players that managed solo TS
    added highest renown but not sure if I have the name correct because I can't make it out.
    ac record

stuff I need to do:
    change the table of contents again
    add new dc records

Default Hulkie SMASH!!!

15,638 damage

It will be 17k soon, and im sure those silly orcs will break 20k, but its still nice from a halfling.

Cannith
    Csodaszarvas
    Valyria - Hulkie - Sillymilly - Killberry - Silvyanna - Walour - Corgak - Thalrian-1

nooo!!!!! good job, il half to tr back into a barb later
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    Damn you forum folk...damn you all!!

may you give me a break down?

Yes!
    Halfling luck! +15k damage (they are that lucky)
    plus my crit (600 damage)

Cannith
    Csodaszarvas
    Valyria - Hulkie - Sillymilly - Killberry - Silvyanna - Walour - Corgak - Thalrian-1

Community Member

I saw you added the 'most complicated jump', 14 precision jumps is nice but to get to this location

you need to use several leap of faiths, including one precision jump that requires 2 leap of faiths on a different cooldown timer, so would this one apply too? ^^
    Ainevek: 9/6/2 FvS/ranger/paladin (life 2/?) Shinweng: 8/5/2 monk/wizard/paladin (life 4/3?Abaranda: 18/2 FvS/monk (life 7/?) Kevenia: 6 sorcerer (life 2/?)
    Two handed chruchers, Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by keveniaftw View Post
    I saw you added the 'most complicated jump', 14 precision jumps is nice but to get to this location

you need to use several leap of faiths, including one precision jump that requires 2 leap of faiths on a different cooldown timer, so would this one apply too? ^^
    Been there, done that.
    Distributed - Currently on life 80.

Take that you barbs! Melee hit: 21,567

Last edited by Durnak; 11-11-2012 at 08:09 PM.
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

jeeze

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast