Default Loss of Tier 3 Greensteel enchantment

One of my toons lost his tier 3 Con-op enchantment on his googles sometime around U15. They are now tier2. A friend also had the same thing happen on one of his toons' googles. All my other greensteel on my other toons appears OK. Anyone else had this happen. In game support was unable to help me and bug report was submitted.
    Argo -Slippie McPooter, Slappie McPooter, Leakee McPooter, Glueeater, Coppertopp, Nobleed
    --------House Kushiel d’Anguisette-----------

Quote Originally Posted by raven98 View Post
    One of my toons lost his tier 3 Con-op enchantment on his googles sometime around U15. They are now tier2. A friend also had the same thing happen on one of his toons' googles. All my other greensteel on my other toons appears OK. Anyone else had this happen. In game support was unable to help me and bug report was submitted.
    Have you considered switching to Internet Explorer or Firefox?

Oh, goggles? I haven't had any issues with GS, nor have I heard from any friends/guildies having issues. Bug report is probably the best way to go.
    Last edited by madmaxhunter; 09-21-2012 at 03:42 PM.
    Completionist Lighthardtt Tuisian of Sarlona
    leader, Bridge Burners

"Just another day in pair-o'-dice"

Hahah....I totally missed that...guess I'm so used to typing google that it looks normal. Only happened to one toon out of six that have GS. Seems funny that my buddy had same thing, one item out of several and both goggles.
    Argo -Slippie McPooter, Slappie McPooter, Leakee McPooter, Glueeater, Coppertopp, Nobleed
    --------House Kushiel d’Anguisette-----------