Default What levels should i stop at?

Was just wondering what levels i should stop crafting at (IE, there arent really any more goodies higher up).

I use crafting basically just to make super-beaters (and occasionally twink gear)
    Last edited by stille_nacht; 09-20-2012 at 09:11 AM.
    adversity is something we face every day - for a true test, give someone power

Quote Originally Posted by stille_nacht View Post
    Click the arrow for Intro to Multiclassing
    Quote Originally Posted by stille_nacht View Post
    Frugal Pack Buying Guide

If that's all you want then level 90-100 is fine. That will allow you to craft all normal, bound shards for twink gear, beaters, etc. If you're interested in the flexible shards, which allow for more flexibility in where you place some prefixes or suffixes, then you'll need to go higher. But if those don't interest you then 90-100 in all schools is enough.
    Cannith: Lysaer (assassin); Arithon (assassin, too); DrShortLove on the Wand (he's short, he's a cleric, he has a wand and he's not afraid to use it); Mindok the Mind Menace (he's short, he's dead, fear his finger); Naruvek (pewpewpew artificer); Rathain (monk, that is all); Rauven (pewpewpew mechanic); Saruvek (mutt)

I consider 110/100/100 sufficient. You get a guaranteed 100% on all the uber shards (heavy fort, gfl, resist +5, etc...) and your arcane is high enough (or at least only within a level or two) for flexible greater focus shards.

There is real value in elemental 120 for the flexible melee alacrity shard (130), but I personally am not stressing about that.

At 110/100/100 I stopped, and remain at 110/101/101 due to decon xp.