Default 238+ ACTIVE members, Order of the ZenPhoenix is recruiting...

After NINE days of recruiting, we've welcomed 228 new members! More than 120 of which have logged on in the past 24 hours. (Ghallanda)

The Edenlaw name has been known to DDO for more than five and a half years and only a short time ago created a new guild “Order of the ZenPhoenix”! Leader and officers are on DAILY for the most part and loosely organize raids and quest lines. We have 238+ ACTIVE members on the Ghallanda server and currently working on a custom website.

WWW.ORDEROFTHEZENPHOENIX.COM

Acceptance is open to most, from casual players to hardcore multi TR grinders of all ages.

If you use voice chat more often than not, quest, loot, raid more than you pvp and NO drama..come share the fun!

Officers communicate with each other and Leader via text msg in real life as occasions warrant.

To request admittance to the Order of the ZenPhoenix, simply contact Oogieboogie via in game mail, or send Oogieboogie a tell.

(Reposted for bump and 70+ new members since last post, minus some deleted toons. )
    Please tell your breastplate to stop staring at my eyes..

Sounds wonderful I wish you all luck if I wasnt so happy with the super guild I am in I would try you out. But happy to quest with any of your members (of course I am happy to quest with just about anyone)

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Community Member

Nice you listed your guild web site.
    100% useless to have it in the OP.
    You have nothing that any one can see.
    But seems to be only for your members.
    It would be better to link to the guilds MYDDO page Until you get the site up and going so Guests can see more about the guild.
    But congrats on getting that many members on such a short time.