Default Join us later today for a Google+ Hangout!

Join us at 5pm Eastern today on our DDO Google+ page for a Community Video recording! Tolero and I will talk about some upcoming stuff, answer some questions submitted to the Mimic and more!

Just a reminder that you do not need to sign up for Google+ to see the Hangout, and the video will be posted later on our official DDO page on YouTube as well.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Default so...

this is the second time i hung out.its not live but a recording?.not a whole lot of info on what we are supposed to be doing.live chat would be way more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by MsEricka View Post
    Already there and waiting
    Thanks! Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleep_Wurp View Post
    this is the second time i hung out.its not live but a recording?.not a whole lot of info on what we are supposed to be doing.live chat would be way more interesting
    This is absolutely live! Adding more interaction with our visitors is something we absolutely want to do in the future, we're just taking things one step at a time as we work out all of the ins and outs of Google+ hangouts.

FYI: The edited video is now live on our YouTube channel here!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

A Q/A Hangout would be cool. I believe you can moderate them as well. I'm not super familiar with running a hangout, I've just watched a few.

Also, a bit longer would be cool. Don't get me wrong it was good, but more info is always better.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleep_Wurp View Post
    Its live, but it gets recorded immediately. If its short and you miss it, then you will see a recording of it instead. If you hit it up when its live, you will see it in progress.

They are fairly short so unless you hit it up just as its happening it will just look like a recording that is posted. (I hit refresh a bit late so I saw it recorded this week.)

Of course doing a live broadcast without audience interaction is pretty much just recording the show without editing it. Of course on DDO cast that is what we do on the regular shows more than not. Though Anne (our producer) does inject comments from our live chat room into the show for us.
    Happy Host of DDOcast The Dungeons and Dragons Online Podcast
    Member of the Umber Hulks and The Madborn of Thelanis
    You can see my many builds listed in this thread.

Default when i watched

it appeared that that you 2 were talking live to each other and then posted it to +.while thats nice i thought it would be streaming live with interaction with the crowd. now i know from past live events the nightmare that could insue but seems to me zonixx is the man to talk to for live streaming stuff. tolero seems a natural in front of the cam id like to see more of her...i mean ah..well you know what i mean. .(i like the blue highlights) and she speaks owlbear that was awesome.

Default yeah i was there

Quote Originally Posted by sigtrent View Post
    Its live, but it gets recorded immediately. If its short and you miss it, then you will see a recording of it instead. If you hit it up when its live, you will see it in progress.

They are fairly short so unless you hit it up just as its happening it will just look like a recording that is posted. (I hit refresh a bit late so I saw it recorded this week.)

Of course doing a live broadcast without audience interaction is pretty much just recording the show without editing it. Of course on DDO cast that is what we do on the regular shows more than not. Though Anne (our producer) does inject comments from our live chat room into the show for us.
    at 10 till 5 eastern and waited,and waited, and....

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Woot Areywhooo!
    Thanks.

Default i think the best thing about you using + is

by doing the vids it humanizes you. it puts a face to the team. i would think that would be a good thing as it should reduce some of the anger directed towards you guys.i know it has changed my perception.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    So I had asked a question via the "#DDOMimic" hashtag, and I was glad to get it answered, even though it was just a lulzy question about mimic companions and hats. However... I was kind of disappointed that none of the "meaty" questions were answered. "Meaty" meaning questions about the game itself.

Tolero needs to fix her echo problem
    PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
    less buffing, more nerfing!!!
    to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"

Is that targeted advertising on the compendium, or does it just cycle?
    Akori-Fighter Iroka-Sorcerer Censured-Rogue Isilti-Cleric Tony-Sorcerer Duress-Cleric Elaril-Fighter Avatard-Fighter Mitigation-Paladin Loose-Bard Shiken-Fighter Unreasonably-Barbarian Jueh-Monk