Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Here's a screenshot for highest wisdom. I know I could squeeze in a few points, specifically a bard song for +2 that I'm missing and a few other minor things, but it should be a good number for others to try to top

Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Nice wis, that's the kind of numbers I'm expecting

Added the wis and the themed raids.

@Artecon, do you guys have any preference in wether I call ye antique leg wear or britches and hose?

Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Texas - the most "MURICA!" part of 'murica! rawr

hmmm. S.W.A.T needs to assemble and do more all-rogue runs of other raids. Krimmy, you wit me on this one? lets get in the record books!

also.. Crazydamage. really... seriously... take a chill pill. your comments are totally uncalled for and rather insulting.

the official home of LOLWUT

LONG LIVE R.O.G.U.E ! Pay2Win AND PROUD
    Q: how do you get me to instantly appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question!

Default Elite BB

For what it is worth...

Had a screenshot on final life.

I know Haek and a few others had similar streaks but grinding Destiny XP post cap is not worth keeping a BB vs time invested.

Laters

Pic is back online now
    Last edited by karpedieme; 09-18-2012 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Photbucket is bugged Pic not showing :(
    Thelanis Server Accolyte 21 PL FVS Completionist Super Soul Accelerated 20 PL Completionist Super Sorc Accessory 3 Ranger 3 Sorc 1 Wiz PL Artificer Accusal 3 FVS 3 Wiz PL Pale Master Accxer Mathbane Barb PL Barbarian Acc 3 FVS 3 Wiz PL Pale Master Ctrl 3 FVS 3 Wiz PL Archmage Jati 3 Monk 3 Ftr PL Tactics Monk Somnath 3 Monk 3 Ftr PL Dark Monk

mm or an all-arty raid katz ^^

added your streak karpe

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by katz View Post
    hmmm. S.W.A.T needs to assemble and do more all-rogue runs of other raids. Krimmy, you wit me on this one? lets get in the record books!

also.. Crazydamage. really... seriously... take a chill pill. your comments are totally uncalled for and rather insulting.
    Lets doooooo iiiiiitttt!
    Krimsonrayne -Ultimate Lord of Shadows on Orien server.
    Using -Ethan Hunt build -Assassin III, 900+ HP versatile, survivalist, high dps, str build.
    Build presented in video format. Long Live R.O.G.U.E.

2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusParthas View Post
    Lets doooooo iiiiiitttt!
    sweeet. i'm down.

Community Member

Do I qualify for anything with with 5 different raids soloed ? :P I should be able to easily sqeeze in VoD, Reaver's, Chrono and TS if 5 doesnt break the record tho.

Anyways... links:

HN Shroud - http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=387273
    HN ToD - http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=387434
    EH VoN - http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=386689
    EE ADQ - http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=386811
    EN CiTW - http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=391512
    Last edited by Shaatan; 09-19-2012 at 10:21 AM.

Community Member

This is a really fun thread. A refreshing break from all the ranting and raving.

Thanks to the OP for taking the time to gather all this info and put it together in one neat little place.

Look forward to try and break some of these records.

@ shaatan, not sure yet where to cut off quest achievements, right now I'm mainly listing people that managed to solo a raid at level, if those epic quests of yours get in that would mean ADQ and demonweb would be added.

Further news, I hope to have all the information I want by tomorrow, The official book should be up thursday or friday. This because I'm pretty content with the current data gathered so far, but also because I'm missing some things and I figured that when it's posted in an official manner with all the pictures there and credits to people it should inspire to post more achievements. The book will stay up for 2 months and after that it will be given a final edit to add any additional or changed records.

2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by AidanRyuko View Post
    @ shaatan, not sure yet where to cut off quest achievements, right now I'm mainly listing people that managed to solo a raid at level, if those epic quests of yours get in that would mean ADQ and demonweb would be added.
    umm. all 5 of what he listed are raids. Shroud (heroic normal), Tower of Despair (heroic normal), Vault of Night 6 (epic hard), Against the Demon Queen (epic elite), and the newest raid Caught in the Web (epic normal).

if anything Shaatan should earn the 'holy **** you're frikking beast' and 'the one man most likely to single-handedly get AAs nerfed' awards.

but seriously Shaatan... holy **** man. *applause*

First op: i think you have set your self a masisve task - its not clear whether your asking for specific records, or just things people think are impressive.

ok heres a couple for ya.

I dont know if they are records (either server wide or world wide) but as far as im concerned there impressive.

highest hp on cleric - SELF buffed. (wrothgar of orien)
    I broke the 1k mark, first life toon too and wisdom based. I havent met any other clerics that can match it but theres gota be some out there, its certainly well below theoretical maximums. If thats actualy a record pm me and ill arange a screeny.

highest save:
    poison save of +92, metaphysical of orien - Im hapy to give you build and equipment deatils for this but the toon is curently undergoing a tr so screeny aint posible.

3 man raid: at lvl on elite for bravery bonus no deaths - tempest spine done by me (on Themetal), xhuunyl and father leto. Probably not that big of a deal but compared to the other stuff you have in your raid section it seems worth mentioning.
    Ex Euro player from devourer: Charaters on orien(Officer of Under Estimated & Nightfox): Wrothgar, Cobolt, Shadeweaver, TheMetal, Metaphysical, Allfred, Razortusk and many more.
    stuff by me: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...02#post4938302

@katz,EDIT: you are right about the two raids. The reason his shroud, von and tod aren't considered is because he is more then 1 level higher then the raid level.

Either way, the accomplishments are pretty awesome even at level 25, soloing shroud is quite the feat.

@big, I'll consider the hp one, the highest poison save is definitly a nice stat to add to the list! What level would you need to get to to get a screenshot of it?
    Last edited by AidanRyuko; 09-19-2012 at 04:49 PM.

Community Member

Default High damage

http://s12.postimage.org/mqsy53k6l/Screen_Shot00004.jpg
    heres a dps one (read the combat log)

thats 14,616
    Last edited by AshtonVonGrace; 09-20-2012 at 04:37 PM.

EDIT: got it now 14.616
    an awesome number!
    Last edited by AidanRyuko; 09-20-2012 at 04:28 PM.

Community Member

EDIT: got it now 14.616
    an awesome number!
    http://s9.postimage.org/41fzha3tb/bubbles.png

74 Con
    Last edited by AshtonVonGrace; 09-20-2012 at 05:59 PM.

@katz,EDIT: you are right about the two raids. The reason his shroud, von and tod aren't considered is because he is more then 1 level higher then the raid level.

Either way, the accomplishments are pretty awesome even at level 25, soloing shroud is quite the feat.

@big, I'll consider the hp one, the highest poison save is definitly a nice stat to add to the list! What level would you need to get to to get a screenshot of it?
    as i said the guys being TR'd so screeny isnt possible unfortunately. Im tring with a group so it may well be a while, im also not tring into the same build. - Im planning on 18 sorc/2 monk this time around and using destiny stuff to up my saves - trying to evolve the tukaw a little bit via experimentation.

If lack of screeny invalidates me no wories i understand completely.

However i can give you the details and the math
    The build WAS:

16 sorc, 2 rogue, 2 pally (aka tukaw) leme take a mo to work this out...

base:
    16 sorc: +5
    2 rogue: +0
    2 pally: + 3
    5 epic: +5 (fate singer, twists from draconic)
    total: 13

Gear:
    resistance: +6
    proof vs poison: +10
    luck: +2
    total: 18

Destiny:
    dragon hide(destiny twist): +6.
    o fortuna: + 3
    echoes of ancestors - draconic: +2
    total: 11

racial and class:
    warforge: +10
    GH: + 4
    CON:+ 16
    CHA: (divine grace) + 17
    aura: +1
    earth savnt :+2
    total:50

grand total: 92.

Ill go grab a screeny of my cleric. brb!
    Ex Euro player from devourer: Charaters on orien(Officer of Under Estimated & Nightfox): Wrothgar, Cobolt, Shadeweaver, TheMetal, Metaphysical, Allfred, Razortusk and many more.

The Hatchery

You didn't update my record yet, btw.

screeny for my clerics hp. self bufed (on my raid crews ship tho cos my ship is a bit shoddy) - no unsustainable stuff like alchemical pots.
    I tried to present it in the exact way i would use in combat (well in raid healing any ways). so no fluffy extras to up the numbers and im wearing my normal gear - only consumable used was a rage pot and yes i do neck them in combat.

If its class specific - well id expect this to stand up to competition for a while (5 mins or so) - if its open to all some paly or figher defender is gona anihilate this total in short order!

Last edited by bigolbear; 09-21-2012 at 01:14 PM.

Default Highest SP

Hey i believe i have the highest sp on Argo.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast