Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ooze: Tomb of the Blighted
    Argonessen (mains):
    Myriellah (Stargazer II), Xryn (Pale Master), Ryaleen (Air Savant), Mayeena (Assassin)
    Leader and founder of the ShadowThieves guild

If you have a high-level character, surprisingly good place to farm zombies is Epic Black Loch. Specifically, the optional "failed experiments" room. On Heroic settings that room has maybe 20 zombies. On EN and EH it is packed wall-to-wall. A hundred or more failed experiments. I had not yet tried in on Epic Casual, but if EC has them in similar numbers it should be easy kills rack up.

Note that you only need to kill 20 to get optional xp, but the room locks behind you and you cannot leave until all zombies are dead (short of d-door or something like that). Of course, they add to Conquest bonus and to MM -- which is the point of this thread.
    Last edited by brian14; 01-22-2013 at 12:13 PM.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Quote Originally Posted by ArcherBarry View Post
    And i read that kills during mabar dont count for the monster manual.
    Incorrect. I capped off skeletons Account Exterminator during last Mabar, and hit character deeds for a couple different characters during the same event, so unless they change it, it counts.
    Horcarella, Leader of Under Estimated <25 ftr/TR>; Dramamama <25 monk/TR>; Greenadine <25 rogue/TR>; Greenwidow <20 wiz/TR>; Lagspikes <12 ftr/6 rgr/2 mnk> and various/sundry first lifers.

Community Member

If you are looking to get the pets from the monster manual, and eventually all of them, you should plan it out some for three of them.

The best place I found for rusties and earth elementals was the beginning of rainbow, however, there are also bats that you go through. I did the coal farm for bats before this only to kill them all again farming in rainbow.

Beholders, did Invaders.

Fire elementals, if you're lazy, the three prodigal in lord of eyes.

Wraiths, first six in part 3 of deleras seem fastest.

Spiders....run citw enough and you'll get it quick.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ArcherBarry View Post
    They dont respawn there. And i read that kills during mabar dont count for the monster manual.
    Mabar kills certainly gave me what I needed with skeletons.

Community Member

Smile

Another good spot to farm Rust Monsters is the final battle in Siegebreaker, they keep reappearing until you close the portal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12