Community Member

Default New to DDO and looking for serious guild

Let me first start off by saying I am new to DDO. I have been playing it for the past 3 weeks and have been playing some low toons getting know to the game. I fell in love with it and I am looking for a serious guild on Khyber at the moment that wouldn't mine someone new who is still learning. I have experience playing RPGs/MMOs and usually play some role of healer/support. I want to get into the grouping dynamic of the game not zerging like I have experienced recently. It's also important to know I am a college student and mature so don't expect any rudeness/funny business from me. Fun guy, great sense of humor, willing to help and learn and pretty much have fun with this game. Please respond back to this post I will be checking every so often (currently hitting the books).

I know you are looking in Sarlona but I thought I would offer a reply anyway.

Hellstorm is a small but active guild that is still building a solid player base for our members. We promote ourselves as being new player friendly, ready to answer any questions, and have recruited a few new members over the past few weeks that are either new to DDO or returning to the game after a long hiatus.

We run a lot of high level premium content up to and including the Menace of the Underdark expansion but with some of our newest members being low level, we are also revisiting some old favorites in the Shan-to-Kor, Sharn Syndicate, Delera's Graveyard range.

For complete guild details, you can visit our website and submit an application if you don't mind switching over to the Thelanis server.
    We should take a torch to this place and burn all the Trolls.

Default recruitment

Dear Prospect,
    We are recruiting roleplayers. WE WILL NOT TOLERATE BERSERKERS or "ZERGS!" We are a medieval/military/Templar based roleplaying guild that has melded my ADnD 2nd addition "tabletop" campaign of over 20 years w/DDO's campaign.
    I am a DM from ADnD 2nd addition and have been for over 20 years. Our guild is level 31 and has an airship w/all amenities, we are active, however we are recruiting more and more to increase the amount of active members so that at any time (24/7) anyone from our guild should be able to log on and find enough guild members to quest with (so as not to have to find strangers for that.)
    If you are interested (and like minded enough) to roleplay 13th century Templar style, then contact me "Ghonja" on Thelanis server through the floating mailboxes and/or here/or at: guitarjohn707@yahoo.com
    King Ghonja Flowingwater of Earth
    Grand Master of The Knights of The Covenant