Community Member

Exclamation Barb/Rogue build wanted for barb lives.

Hi all you builders, I want to get some barb lives out of the way but hate not having evasion and waiting for trappers. I have a +3 supreme tome 32 point builds and I am pretty stuck on Warforged. It only has to pretty much build to 18 because then I will hold for almost 20 just to TR. Goals: Barb Past Lives, Traps, Locks, Evasion. Im guessing something like 12 barb/6 rogue just dont know when or how to take the levels.

(Disclaimer: I understand this is not the best split for a barb, and that I cant UMD scrolls/Disarm/Pick Lock while raged.)

I had a lot of fun using a 12 barb, 6 ranger, 2 rogue build for Barbarian past lives. I could see 12 barb and 6 rogue being a lot of fun too though.
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    Quote from a shroud run "I am an idiot, not a newb"

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bolo_Grubb View Post
    I had a lot of fun using a 12 barb, 6 ranger, 2 rogue build for Barbarian past lives. I could see 12 barb and 6 rogue being a lot of fun too though.
    Yea, I have def been looking at that to... I just dont know how I want to split it or whats better to do. o.O

Here is the build I used, it was awhile ago and I not sure what would need to be changed or updated with today's game, but it might be a starting point for you

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=195636
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    Quote from a shroud run "I am an idiot, not a newb"

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bolo_Grubb View Post
    Here is the build I used, it was awhile ago and I not sure what would need to be changed or updated with today's game, but it might be a starting point for you

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=195636
    This was extremely helpful to me. Thank you very much for the link to it!