Community Member

Exclamation Seal of Dun' Robar Dodge Bugged?

I am having the following issue ith said item:

On my main (Pure Barb 20 / Epic 5) I have a 6% dodge chance (as displayed on character sheet) due to my class levels.

When I equip a crafted item with +1% dodge, my dodge displays as 7% (correct)

When I equip a T1 Wolf Cloak with +2% dodge, my dodge displays as 8% (correct)

-(I dont have a +3% dodge item to test)-

-BUG?- When I equip my Seal of Dun'Robar with +4% dodge, my dodge displays as only 9% (INCORRECT) instead of 10%.

This issue persists regardless of my chosen epic destiny (I have tried Fury, Dreadnought, Shiradi, Shadowdancer)

This issue persists regardless of my armor (have tried my Terrorweb BP w/ max 10% dodge, a random outfit and also unarmored)

Anyone else having noticed the same thing (on the same and/or diferent class)?

[I will test more when I upgrade my wolf cloak to T2 and T3 with 3% and 4% dodge respectively)
    Ghallanda Server - Razaghan [Melee FvS 12 / Ranger 6 / Mnk 2] - Ignicia [Sorc 18 / Pal 2]

Community Member

It's not the seal specifically, dodge seems to be adding incorrectly. On my tempest/assassin, I (should) have:

Dodge feat - 3
    Mobility feat - 2
    Spring attack feat - 2
    Uncanny Dodge from rogue levels - 2
    Mabar Cloak - 2
    Dragontouched Sovereign Rune - 3

Total should be 14, but I have 13 displayed in my character sheet. I haven't been able to get my hands on a Dun Robar ring yet, but I'll repost my numbers when I do.

Sometimes I'll twist in 3 more from a tier 1 grandmaster of flowers ability (can't remember its name right now) bringing it to 16 instead of the 17 I should have.

All item dodge bonuses of different types should stack. All dodge bonuses from feats should stack regardless, from what I can tell.

A good case on my 14 Paladin / 6 Monk

6% - Monk Levels
    3% - Dodge Feat
    2% - Cannith-Crafted Mobility Item, granting Mobility Feat
    2% - Cannith Crafted Dodge Item, granting Item Dodge 2%
    4% - Seal of Dun'Robar, granting Item Dodge 4%
    3% - Perfect Balance T1 GMoF Twist
    = 20%, and it shows 20% on the character sheet.

Where weirdness happens is when I've tried to use multiple Cannith-crafted Dodge items.
    The Theorybuild Author
    Quote Originally Posted by twinstronglord View Post
    Up to this point we've all been beating around the bush. Lolth has a very small box in which you can hit her.

Community Member

Finally got my seal (7 con and tendon slice ) and it brought me up to 18 without the twist (I'm capped at 19 anyway so I won't be using it anymore) I mentioned, which is correct based on my current numbers. So not only is the seal working right for me, it corrected a previous error with my dodge.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlathen View Post
    All item dodge bonuses of different types should stack. All dodge bonuses from feats should stack regardless, from what I can tell.

A good case on my 14 Paladin / 6 Monk

6% - Monk Levels
    3% - Dodge Feat
    2% - Cannith-Crafted Mobility Item, granting Mobility Feat
    2% - Cannith Crafted Dodge Item, granting Item Dodge 2%
    4% - Seal of Dun'Robar, granting Item Dodge 4%
    3% - Perfect Balance T1 GMoF Twist
    = 20%, and it shows 20% on the character sheet.

Where weirdness happens is when I've tried to use multiple Cannith-crafted Dodge items.
    You can refer to this thread regarding cannith crafted item:
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...65#post4543865
    Vienne, Vienrus, Viende, Vienneal, Vienhull, Viencap
    ChaosKnights, Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by Azaghan View Post
    I am having the following issue ith said item:

On my main (Pure Barb 20 / Epic 5) I have a 6% dodge chance (as displayed on character sheet) due to my class levels.

When I equip a crafted item with +1% dodge, my dodge displays as 7% (correct)

When I equip a T1 Wolf Cloak with +2% dodge, my dodge displays as 8% (correct)

-(I dont have a +3% dodge item to test)-

-BUG?- When I equip my Seal of Dun'Robar with +4% dodge, my dodge displays as only 9% (INCORRECT) instead of 10%.

This issue persists regardless of my chosen epic destiny (I have tried Fury, Dreadnought, Shiradi, Shadowdancer)

This issue persists regardless of my armor (have tried my Terrorweb BP w/ max 10% dodge, a random outfit and also unarmored)

Anyone else having noticed the same thing (on the same and/or diferent class)?

[I will test more when I upgrade my wolf cloak to T2 and T3 with 3% and 4% dodge respectively)
    I have the exact same issue on my barb. Some where along the line its not adding up properly.

Edit: after loggin on to my meatbag and stripping naked, then equipping my three dodge items, Depending on what order i equipped the items. I either had the right amount or was missing 1%. So idk. It seems if i put em on in order from lowest dodge amount to highest i get the correct values. but if i mix the order up i lose some dodge.

Here is pic of me equipping the three items randomly. seem to be missing 1%.... Grims 3%, Mabar cloak 2% and seal 4%

Here is pic after i equipped the items in order from lowest dodge % to highest, Cloak/grims/seal

I do not think seal is bugged. I think this is something else! Maybe the character sheet is bugged? Idk? . It is strange though.
    Last edited by badbob117; 09-13-2012 at 10:03 PM.
    Born to play, Forced to work !

Quote Originally Posted by Arlathen View Post
    Bard song Inspire Heroics also stacks with everything (4% from the song on my bard stacks with 4% from Duelist's Leathers).