Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Abbot

Quote Originally Posted by Battlehawke View Post
    Oldtimers Guild runs guild raids on Sunday Nights starting around 9 Eastern. We run raids for about 3 hours then start to lose the really old people to their beds. We pug out the next few hours as we are usually down to 6-8 players. We have been discussing the Abbot the last few weeks, but none of us know it well. So if you want some company, let us know, we could figure out something. We usually have 4-5 people around 9 that don't make it into the raids cause they are full, so they could join you then or if you guys are up late, you could get the hardcore guys/gals that are still up.

My hours are pretty random depending on work, wife and kids, but if I'm on I'm game...
    I'm generally on after 9:00 pm EST, and run 'till about 1:30 am. I've run with a bunch of you guys before, and you're good people in my book. So if you're having a hard time filling, send me a tell. Most of my guildies toons have TR-ed, so it'll be a bit before they're back up to my level range.

I got two toons on cusp of lvl 16 (Pangrael and Panmorgan), and 4 toons at 20+ (Panifin, Pandolin, Pandargon, and Antipan).
    Antipan, Pandargon, Pandolin, Panifin, Panmorgan, Pangrael, and all other things "pan-ed"...

Quote Originally Posted by Chette View Post
    The sad thing is that I would estimate we short man at least 50% of our abbot runs, probably more, because we throw the LFM up and announce in raid channels and it's always the same people who respond. There's more than enough room for a handful of people new to the raid and we always teach them how to use goggles and do ice pad training at the end, but a lot of people just aren't willing to try new things.
    What time do you post the LFM?
    Antipan, Pandargon, Pandolin, Panifin, Panmorgan, Pangrael, and all other things "pan-ed"...

Default Absolutely

Aphrodyte is awesome and super patient - if I live through tiles, that's some good leadin'! I usually don't join foxymama's because it says "know it" and that scares me and my hoagie, which has lots of Chipotle sauce on it for extra deliciousness.

My guildy and I will now start hitting all of your LFMs though, since the few times I put one up it was me and people asking me to flag them and get them sigil pieces and one who kept asking if I was going to vote for Herman Cain...

Will be on tonight and every night until I win, then will claim all the credit like I usually do!
    Ghallanda - LLEWNDYN 27 Necro Wiz (completionist) + other random uncared for players - Blackmoor Defenders
    Thelanis - Llewndyn (FVS), Brickadoom Jenkins (barb/ ftr)
    Quote Originally Posted by jandhaer View Post
    Nerf Happiness

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Llewndyn View Post
    Aphrodyte is awesome and super patient - if I live through tiles, that's some good leadin'! I usually don't join foxymama's because it says "know it" and that scares me and my hoagie
    FYI, Aphrodyte = Foxymama. If her LFM happened to read differently when she was on a different alt, it was a coincidence.

I love Foxy's abbot, hers always seem to go great.

I will keep an eye out for any abbot I see though, seeing as I was forced to flag yesterday!

If you are running one, I should be off timer. :-) Hit up Koeta if you'd like to take along a gimpy clonk who knows Roids and Ice.

I'm also a terrible tile follower. lol.
    Samurai Pizza Cats
    Pewf - Koeta

Quote Originally Posted by Pewf View Post
    I love Foxy's abbot, hers always seem to go great.

I will keep an eye out for any abbot I see though, seeing as I was forced to flag yesterday!

If you are running one, I should be off timer. :-) Hit up Koeta if you'd like to take along T-H-E G-I-M-P-I-E-S-T clonk who knows Roids and Ice.

I'm also a terrible tile follower. lol.
    Note for u koe: when u write something important try to put it on evidence and use the right comparative :P
    Fixed for u ^^
    ALL HAIL TO ITS SQUISHY-MAJESTY SIR KNORR, LORD OF OOZES AND MASTER OF SLIME
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=386688

Founder & Build Synthesis Battlehawke's Avatar

Default Abbot

Squishwizzy/Antipan... I may have to un squelch you! J/K! ... anytime my friend... always a good group with you in it..

B
    The Best Server: Gallhanda

Looking for a great guild? Check Out Our Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

Looking for some good builds to play? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...for-Characters

Quote Originally Posted by Battlehawke View Post
    Squishwizzy/Antipan... I may have to un squelch you! J/K! ... anytime my friend... always a good group with you in it..

B
    I made a squelch list?

Woot!

I'd also like to know when Abbot Raids are running... I normally play Midnight-7 AM EST... but sometimes get on at other times, just very rarely. Can anyone tell me when raids typically run for Abbot? Or if we could maybe get a raid going on the off-times?
    Danse Mortelle - Deadly Rogue
    Aes Sedai - Pure Healer/Walking Shrine
    Leader of Lords of Chaos on Fernia

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by -Avalon- View Post
    I'd also like to know when Abbot Raids are running... I normally play Midnight-7 AM EST... but sometimes get on at other times, just very rarely. Can anyone tell me when raids typically run for Abbot? Or if we could maybe get a raid going on the off-times?
    My guild's runs are usually starting around 8 or 9 pm Eastern.

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    My guild's runs are usually starting around 8 or 9 pm Eastern.
    Minimum 2-3 hours too early for me... =/

Need to find a crew that is up for doing stuff on a third shift schedule...
    Danse Mortelle - Deadly Rogue
    Aes Sedai - Pure Healer/Walking Shrine
    Leader of Lords of Chaos on Fernia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12