Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    194

    Default Great way to come back online after the downtime

    House D seems to be broken and you cant enter it (at least from market that I tried)
    and if you try go to harbor from market it keeps giving the fail teleport Error.
    GJ!

  2. #2
    Community Member kauetomaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marios555 View Post
    House D seems to be broken and you cant enter it (at least from market that I tried)
    and if you try go to harbor from market it keeps giving the fail teleport Error.
    GJ!
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...=1#post4685529

    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...=1#post4685531

    ORIEN officially turbines least favourite server as of 12/sep/2012 we did it guys ^^ and ofc i blame it all on darth
    Last edited by kauetomaz; 09-12-2012 at 09:39 AM.

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kauetomaz View Post
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...=1#post4685529

    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...=1#post4685531

    ORIEN officially turbines least favourite server as of 12/sep/2012 we did it guys ^^ and ofc i blame it all on darth
    Meh and i planned on getting some exp tonight

  4. #4
    Community Member M0NKEYB0Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    215

    Default

    You know that old saying. "who ever smelt it delt it" it seems darth did both.


    ~Icon~, ~Darkblight~, ~Blaklotus~, ~Trappedn~ and Trapnhaggle

  5. #5
    Community Member darthhento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kauetomaz View Post
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...=1#post4685529

    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...=1#post4685531

    ORIEN officially turbines least favourite server as of 12/sep/2012 we did it guys ^^ and ofc i blame it all on darth
    It's because I was trying to be good to the noobs last night and get them cannith favour, wasn't it? See, the whole server gets borked when I try to do some thing good. I'm tellin you, I have to be an elitist jerk or all hell will break loose.
    =$==$==$==$==$==$==$==ORIEN==$==$==$==$==$==$==$=
    Darthwolf **(?_?) Zendarth m(?_?m) Darthnoheals \(?_?)
    =$==$==$==$==$==$==House Do'Urden==$==$==$==$==$==$=

  6. #6
    Community Member M0NKEYB0Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Darth,

    One suggestion is /delete I think that would be one of the kindest things you can do for our server


    ~Icon~, ~Darkblight~, ~Blaklotus~, ~Trappedn~ and Trapnhaggle

  7. #7
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darthhento View Post
    It's because I was trying to be good to the noobs last night and get them cannith favour, wasn't it? See, the whole server gets borked when I try to do some thing good. I'm tellin you, I have to be an elitist jerk or all hell will break loose.
    Elitist Jerk!

  8. #8
    Community Member darthhento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M0NKEYB0Y View Post
    Darth,

    One suggestion is /delete I think that would be one of the kindest things you can do for our server
    Why do you think I was trying to do when I logged on :/
    Think I may have deleted the server by mistake... Guess I'll give up on deleting this character for awhile, don't want you losing all your gimp toons Trap
    =$==$==$==$==$==$==$==ORIEN==$==$==$==$==$==$==$=
    Darthwolf **(?_?) Zendarth m(?_?m) Darthnoheals \(?_?)
    =$==$==$==$==$==$==House Do'Urden==$==$==$==$==$==$=

  9. #9
    Community Member M0NKEYB0Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darthhento View Post
    Why do you think I was trying to do when I logged on :/
    Think I may have deleted the server by mistake... Guess I'll give up on deleting this character for awhile, don't want you losing all your Pimp toons Trap
    Fixed your typo


    ~Icon~, ~Darkblight~, ~Blaklotus~, ~Trappedn~ and Trapnhaggle

  10. #10
    Community Member kauetomaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    274

    Default

    ORIEN has spoken:
    darth delete ur toon and go plague another server with ur bugs ;p and while u at it ill give u a list of names (think every1 in here already knows whos number 1 in the list) that u should be bringin with u somewhere else, i think i heard the kids in khyber asking for more bugs and annoying ppl in there ;p

  11. #11
    Community Member M0NKEYB0Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kauetomaz View Post
    +1 for the lack of subtleness ;p
    U said it!!!


    ~Icon~, ~Darkblight~, ~Blaklotus~, ~Trappedn~ and Trapnhaggle

  12. #12
    Community Member kauetomaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M0NKEYB0Y View Post
    U said it!!!
    LOL ****** beaten by my own words ;p
    wish i coudl spread more rep today but i ran out, will do it tomorrow coz u sir deserve it for using me against myself ;p

  13. #13
    Community Member deahamlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Canada!
    Posts
    905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darthhento View Post
    It's because I was trying to be good to the noobs last night and get them cannith favour, wasn't it? See, the whole server gets borked when I try to do some thing good. I'm tellin you, I have to be an elitist jerk or all hell will break loose.
    You are such a gimp at being a jerk, it is hard to believe.
    You're also showing up everywhere with great posts and I'm out of rep to give. Damn you!
    Toons on Orien:
    Daemonav Atreides: WF artificer (TR 2/14)////Irullan Atreides: human FvS (TR 2/?!?)////Lorrellei Atreides: human ice/acid sorcerer////Aliademon Atreides: elf PM necro/enchant wizzie (TR 2/8)

  14. #14
    Uber Completionist
    2016 DDO Players Council
    JustMe_ca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    276

    Default

    I am sort of feeling happy that I don't have time to play over the last day and today so that they have time to fix stuff
    Shalera Dagen - Triple Epic and Triple heroic Completionist. Life too many to count...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload