Question Druid's Curse Quest Chain Locked

I have done the Druid's Curse Quest Chain a few times now, but this past weekend we finished part 3, talked to the chain giver who tells you to go talk to the next quest giver. However, he has the cup and check mark over his head but won't talk to me or another person that was in the party with me.
    We both tried to abandon the chain from all the parts, but can't abandon it. So we can't advance...can't start over... Have submitted a bug report but thus far no change.

Anyone else had this problem and was able to over come it?!
    Crystalyens lvl 17 cleric
    Taridar lvl 9 pally (TR'd from FS)
    Crystalyne lvl 22 sorc
    Moonshades lvl 11/3 ranger rogue

Default Druid's Deep bugged. NPC Tarim Inavule

Same problem here. No help from GMs yet. Posted a bug report as well.

By no means is this "acceptable", because you shouldn't need such a workaround to play the game.

That said: I had the same problem and ran them all again without resetting the chain and it unbugged itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fco-karatekid View Post
    That said: I had the same problem and ran them all again without resetting the chain and it unbugged itself.
    Hmmm yeah i haven't had a response yet, so still not able to do the chain. Perhaps i will try that, nothing to loose but time and xp that i would have gotten from running a quest that actually has xp in it!
    Crystalyne lvl 22 sorc

Community Member

same problem here posted a report numerous times still waiting for an answer. Tried running arc twice still hasn't unlocked for me

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalyn View Post
    I have done the Druid's Curse Quest Chain a few times now, but this past weekend we finished part 3, talked to the chain giver who tells you to go talk to the next quest giver. However, he has the cup and check mark over his head but won't talk to me or another person that was in the party with me.
    We both tried to abandon the chain from all the parts, but can't abandon it. So we can't advance...can't start over... Have submitted a bug report but thus far no change.

Anyone else had this problem and was able to over come it?!

Joining the club :/

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by fco-karatekid View Post
    By no means is this "acceptable", because you shouldn't need such a workaround to play the game.

Tryied that. Didnt work for me.

Community Member

Default Same

Same thing happened to me. Filed a bug report and contacted tech support. Same answer as always from tech support. "This is currently not a known issue that in game support can help with, please file a bug report."

Quote Originally Posted by Zafaron View Post
    Same thing happened to me. Filed a bug report and contacted tech support. Same answer as always from tech support. "This is currently not a known issue that in game support can help with, please file a bug report."
    Yeah they never did contact me, but about 2 weeks after i filed the bug report i was able to start the quest over. So they must have reset it for me sometime after a week of me filing it. Nice of them to let a person know it was fixed...
    Crystalyne lvl 22 sorc