Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The video on MV site is the best. Of course, if he plans to play "normal" he won't see the game like this.

www.mortalvoyage.com
    M O R T A L V O Y A G E
    Permadeath Guild
    Stay Hard

Somewhere in the land of rain, trees, and flannel. Could it get any worse? lol

Quote Originally Posted by alvarego View Post
    By far this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQsKBBtOFlQ DDO Trollin ... laughs guaranteeed

Also something you can do the very first day you start playing ... not gonna say anymore, better see and enjoy xD
    This was awesome!!!!! OMG, I laughed so hard. I was that new not too long ago and this brought that back. Was really great to watch. Love watching videos of people playing this game and just having fun, not constantly thinking of every xp and stuff. Thanks!!!!

Community Member themoonbreaker's Avatar

The official Turbine promo videos are fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQs1Bsmp3H8&sns=em
    The Moon Breaker A DDO Novel Series. Online or epub versions

What are zombies doing locked in deposit boxes at Lordsmarch Bank? Find out in Stormreach Syndicate

http://youtu.be/2P_5a4itxB8

Try this one out.
    Whitewolfe of khyber.
    Lot of Orion.
    Chak of almost every server in some form or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranncore View Post
    Sneak Peak at Dungeons and Dragons Online Update 15
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UofSbDg9mc

hah hah hah
    Not funny :*(

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rogann View Post
    If things in DDO make you say "wow, that's cool"(which tbh the graphics in ddo are terrible). Then id advise you to play TERA online(mmo) ASAP. That MMO literally took my breathe away.
    Ugh Tera. Another shallow grindfest game that was sold with flashy graphics and boobs.
    If you want to advertise ddo to someone, make a video about a crystal cove run.
    Also turbine should really consider kobolds as advertisement tools. They would sell better than broccoli and as good as boobs.

Personally, I always liked this video. Once, I took a pretty long break from DDO and I actually thought that I had quit the game for good. Then one day I heard the song used in that video while in a mall and it made me feel really nostalgic for some reason. It brought one guy back to DDO, maybe it will get another guy to start playing it?

Quote Originally Posted by DanteEnFuego View Post
    Greetings:

I am working to convince my brother to try DDO. I'm looking for links to good videos that show off the game. Love to get some recommendations from the Forum Folk...
    Show him the movie from the character selection screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    "I like pie. Pie is delicious." "You know, cake is better", and a sudden nerf gun war breaks out because Pie is supreme. Then someone says, "What about dinner?"

Community Member KyrzaBladedancer's Avatar

http://youtu.be/V5vnt3VYCC4 I think that one would do the trick!

Jyrja, Ploratus, Alcedon, Kyrzi, Lilayn, Jaidynn, Morsus

Life is not fair, get over it now.

Quote Originally Posted by ulgabi View Post
    Ugh Tera. Another shallow grindfest game that was sold with flashy graphics and boobs.
    If you want to advertise ddo to someone, make a video about a crystal cove run.
    Also turbine should really consider kobolds as advertisement tools. They would sell better than broccoli and as good as boobs.
    Ugh DDo. Another shallow grindfest game that was sold with terrible graphics and no boobs?

Why would you show a once in a year 'holiday' quest? Show them the actual game. If the garbage graphics or massive grind won't lead them off then they might make it past lv 6 before moving on to another game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausdoerrt View Post
    Yeah, Tera and a dozen of other games released/being released this year. New graphic engines are cool.

I don't think that's the point of this thread though.
    Of course its not. However if he says 'wow thats cool' about ddo's graphics then he would probably faint at TERA's graphics.

RaiderZ, Guild Wars 2, and the upcoming Neverwinter look just as good or better.
    Imo gw2 looks bad compared to tera.

Though frankly, if all one's looking for is pretty graphics, one shouldn't be playing MMOs.
    Why? If you're spending so much time(if you're hooked 1000+ hours?) playing the game then graphics are a big thing!

Quote Originally Posted by parvo View Post
    The video on MV site is the best. Of course, if he plans to play "normal" he won't see the game like this.

www.mortalvoyage.com
    Hmmmm, definitely a good one, and does his job, felt the sting of PD

Quote Originally Posted by Brattyone View Post
    This was awesome!!!!! OMG, I laughed so hard. I was that new not too long ago and this brought that back. Was really great to watch. Love watching videos of people playing this game and just having fun, not constantly thinking of every xp and stuff. Thanks!!!!
    Yeah, those guys are having so much fun with their Korthos stuff most of it so broken that they can't even wear it anymore, who could ever imagine this game would be funny without a eSoS in hand?!?
    Proud member of Lotusfly's squelch list!

DDO 3rd Anniversary video contest winner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwyUH3f5rjo

Of course its not. However if he says 'wow thats cool' about ddo's graphics then he would probably faint at TERA's graphics.
    That wasn't his point either. The point is that DDO can be impressive in-game (I'd guess due to atmosphere, immersion, and artistry) but looks like **** in most screen picture and video captures.

Imo gw2 looks bad compared to tera.
    And I think that the upcoming Neverwinter looks better than what you posted from Tera, and the game's only in Alpha. It's all relative.

Why? If you're spending so much time(if you're hooked 1000+ hours?) playing the game then graphics are a big thing!
    I didn't say it wasn't important, just that it can't/won't/shouldn't be the main selling point, because let's face it, MMOs come with an additional built-in graphical handicap, and are only just now beginning to catch up to regular games in terms of graphic quality, thanks to consoles slowing the development of game-related technology.

P.S. Bottom right. Yes, that's the "multiquote" button. Very useful.

if this video doesnt get any1 hooked then i seriously dont know what would ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-n14...eature=related

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12